When Eta Ends!

DeletedUser

Dmyss,

probably you noticed that I was not really inactive :)
I had some issues in RL for some time. I messaged you and gave you the chance to stop attacking me but you kept attacking and even took some cities. I told you I would retaliate...
What you get from other alliances is probably more BP hunting than anything else, but it was dangerous to start the attacks and foolish to proceed after the messages.

Fjalraven

DeletedUser

Ok,since DH was mentioned in your post Dymiss,I'll give my opinion here.
DH have no agreements of non aggression with you but as far as I'm aware you'd always been left alone because we never saw you as a threat and we prefer to direct our attacks at enemies.However when you attacked a member of a friendly alliance I posted in our forums to let our members know,it was their choice how to respond.

I know that you play alone but for future reference,if you don't want to get attacked by an alliance,don't attack one of their members unless the alliance is your enemy or you're prepared to make them your enemy or you were given permission from that alliance to take the City.
It's irrelevant whether they're active,inactive or temporarily inactive as long as they're in an alliance expect their alliance mates to react.
You made a mistake and have been given the opportunity to stop the attacks,take it.

DeletedUser

When Eta ends...

I guess i will have mixed emotions. Eta was my first grepo world and also my first online game. No matter what world i was in i always played here and all others fell to the side.

So many of us have spent a good part of 2 years rushing home from work or school, staying up late and maybe even missing some important things we really shouldn't have...for a game.

I now use skype (i never did till Eta), I now have friends from all over the world. People i never would have met otherwise.

If we have crossed paths in this world eta, its been for the good. We have played with each other, fought each other and most importantly learned this game from one another.

I'm glad i had the chance, and yea what a great hero alliance eta could put together....just saying ;)

DeletedUser

if eta stops what world everybody go to?? and what direction?? would be nice that we all go to the same!!!

DeletedUser

I think we should exchange details in devices like PS3 so some of us can play with/against each other when we want and not be forced to be online 24/7 haha

my PSN id is "adamberr" (what a surprise lol)

DeletedUser15946

Can I ask why admberr and whateverr have 2 r?? I was always fascinated by that :p

DeletedUser

I think we should exchange details in devices like PS3 so some of us can play with/against each other when we want and not be forced to be online 24/7 haha

my PSN id is "adamberr" (what a surprise lol)

that sounds good a less demanding game that quits when i hit the power button.

DeletedUser

Same, I let my older brother borrow it as he is a big kid lol. I'm either on my laptop, working or with my mates on a nights out

Same here, well my xbox just collects dust. but, I'm on my laptop a lot. Sometimes more then i want to be.

DeletedUser

So, can we make this about Grepo again? Are you guys playing other worlds you plan on continuing even if Eta ends, or plan on playing a new world once Grepo ends with some friends?

DeletedUser

So, can we make this about Grepo again? Are you guys playing other worlds you plan on continuing even if Eta ends, or plan on playing a new world once Grepo ends with some friends?

with 150 cities to control i don't have any time to play other servers, for me to continue playing grepolis they need to make this game user friendly for none premium players like it use to be.

I feel to compete after 2.0 you must at least have administrator after around 30ish cities, before 2.0 administrator was useful to save time but not needed for information as it is now.

I started this game because i thought Grepolis was a balanced game, where premium only gave a slight advantage but after 2.0, that all changed and so this game is no longer for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15946

Good point, by slight changes (like ongoing and outgoing things are in dropout menu) they force us to have admin...
I will continue playing Knossos.