When is Apha open?

DeletedUser16850

When is Apha open to everyone again???I don't understand??? Why do they close Apha???
Please answer me:pro:

DeletedUser12077

Alpha's full, it'll re open when enough members drop out, if that ever happens again...

DeletedUser

Alpha is shut for good, as it is too full. Sorry about that.

Why not try a different world, like Gamma, or one of the 2.0 worlds, such as Tau.

DeletedUser

Honestly, I think the mods should do a world restart(allowing players to start with 3-5 cities) and allow players with previous world experience to join. I think that is sort of what a hero world is, but it needs to happen to alpha before alpha completely shuts down

DeletedUser

Honestly, I think the mods should do a world restart(allowing players to start with 3-5 cities) and allow players with previous world experience to join. I think that is sort of what a hero world is, but it needs to happen to alpha before alpha completely shuts down

That will be good, but unfair for Iceman,garyjoe,alliance leaders etc.

DeletedUser

yeah but what about all the people who paid for gold and then have all their money, really put to waste?

DeletedUser

yeah but what about all the people who paid for gold and then have all their money, really put to waste?

Let them keep the gold they still have. I would assume that most players would rather play in a world with others, then have a large empire with no one else to fight.

Explain please?

Meaning they did it once, they can do it again.

DeletedUser

Let them keep the gold they still have. I would assume that most players would rather play in a world with others, then have a large empire with no one else to fight.

Meaning they did it once, they can do it again.

Yes, but think about it.It was grepos first world, nobody had a clue what to do.

DeletedUser

The gold they spent to create their empire, if they reset it all the gold would essentially be wasted. Not what they have but what they have spent.

DeletedUser

dude nobody in their right mind would re-set alpha. many of us have been playing since the beginning to work to where we are now.

do you know the amount of backlash and turmoil there would be if the mods listened to your hair-brained idea?

if you really want to play in alpha, why don't you contact the leader of an alliance you think you'd fit in well with. tell them your credentials and why you think you'd be a good fit. people quit this game everyday for one reason or another. most of them are more willing to hand their accounts over to another player rather than deleting all their hardwork or forcing their alliance to internally conquer their towns.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

dude nobody in their right mind would re-set alpha. many of us have been playing since the beginning to work to where we are now.

do you know the amount of backlash and turmoil there would be if the mods listened to your hair-brained idea?

Tis why I didn't propose it in ideas, because it would be highly unpopular and never even reach a vote. It is just want I personally think the mods should do to alpha.

if you really want to play in alpha, why don't you contact the leader of an alliance you think you'd fit in well with. tell them your credentials and why you think you'd be a good fit..

*Yawn, Im glad you took the time to look me up. I ran Island League for awhile we dominated our area and then finally merged into BDI(where I am now a leader).

people quit this game everyday for one reason or another. most of them are more willing to hand their accounts over to another player rather than deleting all their hardwork or forcing their alliance to internally conquer their towns.

I agree with that 100%, but we are dropping players left and right. We are currently at 7,623 players and we have literally no chance to get more players. I don't want to start over anymore then the next guy(which is why I said starting with multiple cities).

DeletedUser

Phish, you're already playing world alpha.

All of my comments except noting the stupidity of resetting alpha were directed to the OP (kingking iiiii) as he's unable to join alpha.

Why would I tell someone who's already playing alpha to contact an alliance leader about possible accounts that are available to play?

DeletedUser

If Innogames was smart - they would create a forum for trading accounts and account giveaways. The other browser game I play has this established and it results in a lot of turnover of the good accounts keeping the worlds active, the hard work of person before them continued on and makes them more money as users who take over large accounts will most likely want to use administrator at the least to handle all the towns.

But instead, they ban any type of account giveaway discussion on forums almost ensuring accounts don't get continued on by other players. I never understood this.

I am sure there would be tons of trades for people who want to be part of different worlds with different features, and lots of giveaways snatched up at the chance to play again with a good size account.