where to add my experience?

DeletedUser

Dear all,

I have taken a leave of absence for about a year and a half, and have now come back to this game to win.

I'm looking for an alliance where i can add cunning battle-techniques and keen diplomacy.

you can find me in ocean 54, coordinates 587, 450.

I'm at nearly 800 points on my second day of playing and hoping to be at 3000 soon enough.

i will consider all invitations, but hope to end up in an alliance that can compete for top honours..

regards

El Fuego

DeletedUser42407

Once you reach 4000 points WARLORDS is a good alliance

DeletedUser

the sheer cockiness of this made me laugh. dude, add facts not rhetoric.

DeletedUser42407

the sheer cockiness of this made me laugh. dude, add facts not rhetoric.

You talking to me? If so how am I being cocky are average is 4000+ points and you must have alliance average to join.

DeletedUser

keep your pants on, jabba, i think he's talking to me.. about my speculation of future points..

after all, I am the only one who knows I'll back up my predictions..

DeletedUser

You talking to me? If so how am I being cocky are average is 4000+ points and you must have alliance average to join.

your post has facts, lol, you react as explosively as you did ingame.

DeletedUser

I guess you are being cocky by asking people for 4000+ points while you only have 2666 points, so I have just discovered..

DeletedUser

elf thank you for responding rationally, i simply mean that before someone considers you you could say that you had X cities in kappa, or X obp in MU that type of thing.

and jabba, i'll see you later ;)

DeletedUser

in that case: I had 7 cities (10.000+) in Omikron (dutch server).. but I'm already admitted in an alliance, so this post has become irrelevant (except for bashing Jabba).

DeletedUser39849

well we all know the reason that jabba is in warlords is that he was the diplomat in cerberus

DeletedUser39849

well he made cerberus fall, so you can't really say no deeds.
but i wonder how long he will stick into an alliance like warlords which aims to excist of a select group of high point players.

DeletedUser

A sincere diplomat is like dry water or wooden iron.

Joseph Stalin

DeletedUser42407

How on earth did I make cerberus fall? It was the 2 inactive founders that made it fall, I just organized the merge between us and WARLORDS. The reason why I am in WARLORDS and only have 2600 points is because I made the merge so obviously I get to join. The only reason I said 4000 points was because our alliance would have grown in the time it took you to get 4000 points. I only offered an option for you once you meeted out specifications and you shot it down, bravo to you big guy.

DeletedUser39849

well i mean you caused the final dripp by fixing a place for the top players ;).
you are right, cerberuss fell thanks to inactive and unexperienced leaders. that's why it was kinda obvious cerberus would fall eventually.
a group of players like us required active leadership, we knew mrpdwash and zythius werent going to retire by themselves, so the question was when would cerberus fall.

DeletedUser42407

well i mean you caused the final dripp by fixing a place for the top players ;).
you are right, cerberuss fell thanks to inactive and unexperienced leaders. that's why it was kinda obvious cerberus would fall eventually.
a group of players like us required active leadership, we knew mrpdwash and zythius werent going to retire by themselves, so the question was when would cerberus fall.

If you would like to know I recommended you to WARLORDS but RL made us kick you out, nothing to do with me.

DeletedUser

I am in tears, because WARLORDS was the only alliance I wanted to join..
Because there are no other alliances out there, worth fighting for in this world.
Why are all other alliances even trying..?

DeletedUser39849

If you would like to know I recommended you to WARLORDS but RL made us kick you out, nothing to do with me.
I know that, i also caused it myself partially by starting an argument lol i don't blame you right? you were a good diplomat in cerb.
ps. are you leader now in warlords?

DeletedUser42407

I am in tears, because WARLORDS was the only alliance I wanted to join..
Because there are no other alliances out there, worth fighting for in this world.
Why are all other alliances even trying..?

Not a lot of alliances post here, I was just suggestion one option.