which alliance would you like to be leader of

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ah, we weren't with VRoD then. imackay was running an alliance called RAVENOUS. we joined VRoD soon after.
and as for the alliance I'd run, I would have a shot at running CLE. I think they are full of good players but their reputation is ignored due to the other branches sometimes.

DeletedUser

Thanks sploggo, i am glad you mentioned about RAVENOUS, you are correct we had become that alliance by then.

DeletedUser

Oh i understand :) Damn i bet that is one decision they regret lol!! I agree with you monkey boy the CLE would be a great branch to get hold of. My fav's would still be the guardians, take tham away from crims and they would be a nice outfit :)

DeletedUser

nu before quitting.
NU was an epic fail and you know it. First leader of a MRA then disbanded, then the shadows and you were still trying to be the founder after you were rimmed. NU was NOT successful.

DeletedUser

I would like to be in charge of Skullduggery again, it was the best alliance i have been apart of so far, apart from Secret on Zeta world and Shadowguard on Gamma world, both many years ago. ;)

DeletedUser

I suppose the Raccoons would be interesting, just to show them how it is really done.

Sorry could not resist it....

skullz.jpg

DeletedUser

paps isnt a good leader glidril was a good leader and papsl was silent and did nothing now glidril quit paps is tryin to take control (well was he is quitting)
and czar i know leading takes its toll only to well ....
thats why on worlds i play now i imply just want to be amember no leader rights lol its to much stress and takes the fun out of the game .
the ravens could be be a great alliance away from the crimsons as could be guardians but the crimson name brings everyone down

DeletedUser

Sentiments i have herd echoed across kappa about crimson, however as with most things, it is the few that bring down the name of the many.

siggy4jpg.jpg

DeletedUser

Hmm well seeing as I am at war with oceans alliance guess it would be fun to be their leader and smack them around a bit to fight better. I would say they have a few good players
Jlawes, seerider, Katdog, and fen farkle are their only good players I have seen. So I have been lazy and havnt really been around much to attack many of oceans.

But seriously when I half a** attack someone and end up conquering their city there is something wrong. Anyways they need alot of help so definitely if there was a chance I would enjoy that :)

DeletedUser

hmmm

If I could lead one alliance it would be Public Enemy. Now I know you people think " Of course Public Enemy is the largest alliance why not".

Well, PE was started by me over 6 months ago. With just myself as I was trying not to be destroyed by Chillax and Strike Force.. Then several of my closest buddies joined in...Baba Zeba, Hannibal I, Rshaw86, SnakeSanke and Bloodwulf. Then we picked up our old mates from Hashassins lead by Sekeriadis and Aiazoa. Anyone in Kappa knows Sekeriadis is our Minister of Culture and is an attacking beast. Hes closing in on 1,000,000 ABP.

From the beginning we have always had each others back and worked together. We grew constantly by conquering cities and adding strategic players. PE has a culture that goes beyond its members. When the Chillax players joined us (and weknew taking them in meant war with VROD) they adopted our culture. It was alliance first no matter what. Every enemy that has gotten in our way has found out how well we work together. Weve continued to add great players along the way but we still work as a team, albeit a very large team at this point. The members who joined us from VROD have fit right in. We have had some people leave because of real life issues but most people enjoy their time in PE. Im amazed at what we have accomplished together and how we continue to have fun and kick ***..... everyone bashes us but dont knock it until you are in PE, then you will understand....

if i had to pick an alliance other than my own (i am the founder of PE), I think Rogue is a top notch group, but I still have to hand it to Tisophene and Enigma. SO i will go with Enigma

Cheers

Paul

DeletedUser

paps isnt a good leader glidril was a good leader and papsl was silent and did nothing now glidril quit paps is tryin to take control (well was he is quitting)

love this. still learning how to proprely use this forum.

Cabz to your note first off get your facts right when you say something.
I don't think you remember very well when we actually first talked as leaders.
and when I say talking is when we started talking before all the issue of what you did to your alliance etc and with Crimson but I won't bring it up again cause it's not needed.

ok so lets go Crimson V I was a leader under Glidril who brought me in on his team and explained me the basics on lots of things. they Santhus decided to create CLE and asked me to leave Crimson V to help him start out and help run CLE as a leader from day 1 of it. then I conviced Glidril to leave Crimson V to come join us because he is the best leader you can have if you want to have a good alliance that can stand. so then he came in the team and when its Glidril he is the best to deal with certain things, and we each had our part to play which was great.

now you saying Glidril a good leader that is the only true thing In what you wrote but I would actually say with out looking at points etc and many people could confirm this not only from Crimson alliances but from other alliance that Glidril is an exceptional player and leader. always did what was right and acted like a true leader and I was honored to serve with him.
after words you saying I was silent each time I talked on Kappa was for a reason. the ones who talked and had to deal with me know how I am so for that I do not feel in any way the need to say something on that subject.

then now trying to take the control after Glidril left I woud say a huge NO to that I am not a person who likes control I am a team person and when you are part of a team like I was you would know, even do some things where messed up in our team in leadership I had the Honor of having great players to play aside of that have now moved on like I did. few names. Big Epaseo, Zofodude, 1nfidel. and there are plenty of other players that are now still in kappa for who I have much respect and find that they are great players.

Just for the record Paps is a good leader but maybe every decision was not up to him. I think leading an alliance would be easy enough depending on the sort of players you are willing to bring in.

thanks Rudicus well yes when you are part of an alliance you can't have everything that you want because when it is a leadership team it is supposed to be team decisions. so we all in the team had to make compromises and other things that we did not want. if I had it my way CLE would have have not been like it is at the moment.

on this note I need to rest big day today so power nap is needed
Goodnight.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

now you saying Glidril a good leader that is the only true thing In what you wrote but I would actually say with out looking at points etc and many people could confirm this not only from Crimson alliances but from other alliance that Glidril is an exceptional player and leader. always did what was right and acted like a true leader and I was honored to serve with him.
after words you saying I was silent each time I talked on Kappa was for a reason. the ones who talked and had to deal with me know how I am so for that I do not feel in any way the need to say something on that subject.

glidril was my mate ingame i had tons of messages beetween me and him he is the reason we took the crimson name and as aggreed it was only untill alliances were dealt with
i do not like you and i am not going to argue with you i tend to be a nice guys as many players on here know i say it how it is and respect otherpeoples opinions but you my freind are a very bad liar you started crying to me as we took the crimson out our name (myself,war2 ceebro geeo,butcher etc decidion they voted ) then you cry aww booo hoo

DeletedUser

4 days to respond and that is all you find to say.
you use to be a lot more faster...

ok so lets go me ?I cried ? lolilol the sweet things in life are free hahahahaa
keep on dreaming crying is something that I do not do, I myself always have a smile on my face and will stay that way for the rest of my life as long as I have god on my side.

so that I would have cryed that you changed the name no never now lets go back to memory lane.
if you remember well what I did at that time when that situation aquered was at first to find out what was the situation about that. then at that point an anonymous person told us of what you where doing here on the forum about the crimson name and your plans etc which then after words you tryied to bullwax your way out.... sadly for you that was where your mistake and then made it become your downfall. then at the same time as messaging you I got in contact with war2 and then by talking to him and him saying he had no clue about your plans etc could go until detail but we both know how that ended with you at the final getting rimed and having to restart.

if only I still had the messages you wrote I would with pleasure put them on here but since my account those not exist anymore I do not have the pleasure of having those messages.

but what ever I am no more going to keep on going with this continuos history and in any case in kappa Crimson and some Forum stalker also kow the real truth.
the truth since its so great to in the game be able to foward messages and that they did enjoy reading.

so for you I would say if you want to keep rising to the top here is a tip
learn from the mistakes you made every one those mistakes in life just be carefull to not make them again and that way you would be able to grow and at some point since you are pretty active even become to be consider a good player.
but what ever going to stop now only time will tell.

but in any case Kappa is only a click away so you never know with kappa. what or who could happen to join in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yes 4 days i do not really tend to write boks on the forum players get board easily and stop reading :)

war2 knew nothing of the plans ? o.k it was war2 and ceebro that brought the idea to hand then butcher ,geeo and alot of other players including all of the old KOK squad were joining

so get your facts correct im sure if you message ceebro he will forward the mails.

at the end of the day all you did on the messages was cry WOW hi hi told you what was writen on the forums suh anominiousity there pal lol

i dont tend to write biographys on the forums but i feel you need a history lesson

did you send 1 attack my wae ? NO
did santhus ? no
such bravery hahaha

the only one that succeeded on attacks was mikegr

i killed at least 15 CS my wall really was starting to look incredible

but i wasnt pureley rimmd FBMU had empty citys he was giving me but to be hounest i gave up the fight i wasnt going on VM as it would with my lota account so decided to pull out troops and allow my last 6 to be taking (hence my mails with mike)

so before you come on MY FORUMS precion to the choir get youyr facts right

DeletedUser

so bravery.... no the difference is that I am not a Noob like some players who send attacks that take over 24h to hit.
and we both know that a C.S can only be sent out to a limit of 24hours away from the city that you send it from. your city where all +53h from mine so hence the reason of not sending them out against you I would have to have been a pure noob to do that.

after words you can keep on saying all you want. about war2 etc not knowing your plans of turning your back on Crimson and you then trying to bullwax your way out of getting rimed by saying yea we are taking the Crimson name off so we can go after FBMU... I maybe do not have the messages but I have one great memory.
and for you to try to bullwax and pleed saying ya we will always be faithfull to Crimson haha but what ever in any case we both know what happened and I honestly could not care any more about that it's not good to keep living in the past it stops you from being able to move foward so what ever you got owned and thats it now rebuild and strive to get better then what you where.

but the crying part will stay make me laugh.
in any case now I am done I rest my case actually there is no need of a case.

till next time this is Justpaps enjoying a Guinness will reading the forums.

DeletedUser

*Incoming pedantic correction alert*
A CS can travel 48 hours, not 24 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.