Which NRA???

DeletedUser

In response to the WHICH MRA thread, I thought we needed a which NRA thread (non recruiting alliance... yeah I know it doesnt really exist but you get the point)?

For me its a big toss up between Asperons Argonauts and PORT - both alliances are exceptionally small in numbers, but that brings about a great team mentality!

After that I like the looks of Black Watch :cool:

DeletedUser

I would have to go with HYDRA. They have been sitting there forever never growing never recruiting just sitting!!!! kinda like a vacation.

DeletedUser

I'd have to go with Port. To have a rank that high with 10 members is impressive. Nice job guys!

DeletedUser

PORT are probably the best alliance in the game, 10 members and highest average

Albeit they haven't been truly tested (i could be wrong, but from their colonizations there has been no evidence of them fighting a veteran enemy).

However, there teamwork and dedication to the game appears undeniable.

DeletedUser

Albeit they haven't been truly tested (i could be wrong, but from their colonizations there has been no evidence of them fighting a veteran enemy).

However, there teamwork and dedication to the game appears undeniable.

With your argument I could just say everybody is too scared to even try

DeletedUser

I'd probaly CJ like why hasnt anyone gone for them

I'm trying to understand the grammar - i'll assume you said "It's probably like CJ, why hasn't anyone for them".

Alliances have "gone for us" previously, we've just prevailed. Now we're at full fledged war with GH/nameless/Sandcastles.

DeletedUser

PORT can't really lose any war, their too close knit for anyone to even try

DeletedUser2140

PORT seem to be like the old CM and Grepohugs.

Good idea. localised players but then they just started beating up the little guys.
They waited till their cities were big enough then attacked them.
Also explains their high BPA.
What it doesn't show is what alliances they beat up to get those BPA points.
True it seems part of the game but its not how I would want my alliance to be remembered.

So the best NRA's are not PORT, SANDCASTLES, SM (when they were around).
But CJ is the best to my knowledge because they are taking on one of the bigger alliances.
Also I include my alliance as it was taking on Grepohugs when it was OE.

True they are getting help but its not that but the fact they are doing it unlike CM and Grepo when they were around. They never attacked each other. All we get is the old, old tired excuse we are NAPPED and allies.

Things change. So do borders, pacts, friends. To be the best you have to beat the best.

beating little players shows nothing but bully tendencies. No bully alliance is even considered in my list.

As for PORT i don't know much about them. But have they taken on any major alliance?

or are they a BIG fish in a small pond.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In every world of TW. The first targets have always been the smaller players. Their cities help bulk up your clusters and can be taken easily. Troops will be built and the process is repeated. The same will happen in grepo. Sure...it's not nice. But heck. Grepolis is a WAR game.

By your logic you would be calling the United States a bully for attacking Japan.

Port is taking on DJV at the moment.

DeletedUser2140

so let me get this straight PORT and Illuminati are taking on DJV.

no comment.

As for the USA taking on Japan that was different. Didn't Japan attack first.

I'm not saying at the start thats what you do but we are a long way from the start now aren't we.

Once you get past four or five cities you should be looking for bigger meals.
Not meals on wheels.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

so let me get this straight PORT and Illuminati are taking on DVU.

no comment.

I'm not saying at the start thats what you do but we are a long way from the start now aren't we.

Once you get past four or five cities you should be looking for bigger meals.
Not meals on wheels.

You attack what is near you. You do not travel across an entire Ocean through un-pacified territory to go find a "worthy" opponent.

If they were truly worthy they'd slap you around for trying to attack that far.

Asperon Thorn