Which NRA???

DeletedUser7213

Maybe, but it won't be anything of significance, or it'll be something that is no longer an issue, no longer sensitive.

DeletedUser

i actually havent seen Alph post in Gamma forums for a long time.

DeletedUser

After that I like the looks of Black Watch :cool:

Very odd alliance. I was a member for about a month. I was looking for what you are talking about. A close small group to work with, but what I found was a group that was much more of a very lose group of guys. While I was there, it wasn't like I questioned if they would help me if I was attacked or anything, but 1 post on the forum every few days wasn't enough for me, and there was no wars, though I was told I was free to attack pretty much anyone, so it wasn't like they were totally afraid of conflict really. It wasn't my kind of alliance. Interacting so rarely, you don't really make any friends or anything, so when my friend King Beast asked me if I would join GH for like the 5th time, lol I went ahead.

Edit: OK... that was sort of off topic, sort of... In a way... They are a never recruiting alliance though. There alliance had been around for like 6 months, and I was the first one every to leave it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah im interested in Black Watch, friendly smart guys, and havent lost many cities...