Who is at war with whom?

DeletedUser8202

LMAO at all of this... Some people have too much time on there hands!

Get off the forums and do you talking in Grepo i say!

NO alliance will be here forever... Its about enjoying the time you are as an alliance.

Players come and go... people quit get bored... or like me sim for a bit waiting for a good reason and a real challenge to bring me back.

I wish i was near some LoW players!

DeletedUser6635

Herzog have you ever heard of the phrase the pot calling the kettle black as this would would definatley suit you given how you like to threaten smaller alliances than yours.
You talk of him allegedly bullying a smaller player than himself when you do exactly the same just on a larger scale.

DeletedUser6635

If you wanna get into that again then fine start a new thread or a PNP on the matter basic facts is you threatened our alliance with this strategic allied command of yours and your great coalition in sending us to the rim.

By the way you great asset who is going to teach us all how the game should be played did a very good job of supporting himself late and letting me lay siege to his city so could you thank him from me please, and we also look forward to more of your members attacking us with defensive units

DeletedUser

LMAO at all of this... Some people have too much time on there hands!

lol you're the one very active, the forum's "beacon of light". So I do have a living, sorry if I disappoint you :cool:

If you wanna get into that again then fine start a new thread or a PNP on the matter basic facts is you threatened our alliance with this strategic allied command of yours and your great coalition in sending us to the rim.

By the way you great asset who is going to teach us all how the game should be played did a very good job of supporting himself late and letting me lay siege to his city so could you thank him from me please, and we also look forward to more of your members attacking us with defensive units

Is not my asset and I was not talking of "coalition" but of K.M.D. Is their player, not mine. And the Strategic Allied Command is of my alliance, btw. And I have not given such an "order" to attack you lol Must be one of those typical skirmishes that happen in this game all the time to get rid of units...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

CJ vs League of Warriors
We killed off 420s. .

BJ - I dont think you can claim "you alliance" killed 420's off.

1. 420's still exists.
2. most of 420's just split into 2 groups - some to KB others to DONKEYS( whatever they are called) this was mainly due to the geography of our players.

You did take a few cities from us (420's) but we did return the favour! lol :D

they were good battles too - I enjoyed them.;)

war between Killer bunnies and Fusion heating up nicely now - even sir brunor has decided to join in ( I think taking his city provoked him though! lol!)

we need good wars though to protect the game from becoming tedious and losing more players to inactivity.:rolleyes:

I urge all leaders of alliances to keep their players active and that will make the game more interesting for all to play! my Leader Yogesh does a great job in that respect ( he is just a great leader!!!!)

:pro:
cheers

DeletedUser6635

Is not my asset and I was not talking of "coalition" but of K.M.D. Is their player,not mine. And the Strategic Allied Command is of my alliance, btw. And I have not given such an "order" to attack you lol Must be one of those typical skirmishes that happen in this game all the time to get rid of units...

Not what you told me last night dude or have you changed your mind since his epic failure to break my siege and fail in his mission in teaching us how play. I shall conyinue this in game doing what you are utterly incapable of which is attacking my enemies.

DeletedUser

Not what you told me last night dude or have you changed your mind since his epic failure to break my siege and fail in his mission in teaching us how play. I shall conyinue this in game doing what you are utterly incapable of which is attacking my enemies.

You haven't fought against me or League of Warriors to say what I am or we are capable of doing - so watch your words...

DeletedUser

Herzog you talk too much and fight too little. Why don't you go add another article to your LofW constitution dealing with "proper conduct towards magical fairies and mythical place relations" and then remind everyone that "despite the fact that this is a game, we're all still human beings." Then curl up with a pillow and watch a chick flick while eating your bon bons and feeling good about yourself.

I'll tell you what, you feel free to come visit my cities anytime, just you and I. And don't bother posting on your alliance forum trying to get help from your friends, just you. We'll settle this the Grepolis way, with you giving me a city or two.

And I just noticed your new LofW banner. It's very appropriate...you fail better than anyone I know.

DeletedUser

Whatever you say, Leonidas76. Now you're the tough guy ha! Good to hide behind Rdlm's navies lol And that banner is too much for you... So, whatever you say lol

DeletedUser

9 - We perfectly know who Men in Thights are and other alliances Rdlm has been in contact and we are aware of what they are doing and, specially, as the good noobs some say we are, how they do it.. So I will recommend, Basil the Poet, to stay away from trouble as we haven't got in his way looking for it.

Oh the banter that goes on here
we should talk about this over a beer
threats and accusations are made in this room
an outcome of fighting will be made soon

HerzogHabsburg beats on his chest
saying his alliance betters the rest
long winded policies on how to win
results so far, chuck them in the bin

Now we have entered the fray
because we were told to stay away
and we are now looking for fights
so just beware of the Men in Tights!

Basil

DeletedUser

With all the self-flattery and self-pity of 90% of the replies here, I think is too much for me to read them all in detail but there are a few things that I have to make straight on behalf of League of Warriors - first official statement:

1 - League of Warriors is not a MRA. It may look like an MRA (100+ players) but we do have criteria for recruiting, our players do have fundamentals (communication) in a local scope, that is, with their allies around; and most do help the alliance when the alliance imposes them quotas. We are so efficient that we know what is going on in 16 alliances in Gamma and nobody has a clue (including Rdlm and CJ). After getting rid of Ben's spies, and establishing new security protocols, I doubt whether such a security breach will ever happen again. We do have such an organization -very good one - but that seems to be funny for some (and my 12 year old nephew).

2 - BenjaminGibbs just wrote (as is usual from him, well, just his crew buys all what he says) that we are "a bunch of noobs". Here he is very wrong, as indeed many of us in the alliance are veterans from other worlds, TWs and the very first core wars of Grepolis, when Ben was not even around. Different is that we quit due to RL issues but now we're back than if we just had find out about this game.

3 - Experience says that what an alliance needs is an experienced leader(s) that can show the others how to do it, because there are many players here with a lot of cities that are "babies in big diapers". So I'm sure most of you won't tell the difference between "strategy" and "tactics", for example.

4 - Rdlm has proved that, in order to protect a city, it needs to stack it massively with troops. Ben's always fond of big displays of force - his Soviet style of massive rococo too distasteful for me. But how different we are - and we have prove it- is that we only need a "Swiss knife" to crack those massive, labyrinthine displays of force that he teaches his players. So, as I said before, "strategy" and "time" will prove in the end, who's who. I can tell that former tactic, as expensive as it is, pretty much looks to me like apes piling up large quantities of stones while the other is basically "satellite directed".

5 - When a leader doesn't have principles there isn't much that can't be done as of "fair play". And using black propaganda was the telling detail for us, experienced players teaching others to play as pro (everyone here had his/her start, so stop boasting that you all suddenly popped out with 200K in cities as God made the world)... With Ben things are always "dirty" (he seems to enjoy to play as the dictator, something which I respect but I'm proud is only here). In fact, I'm always getting reports of his Skype meetings in which there's no place for fun, imagination and inventiveness (have even heard and watched some recordings). Rdlm for that reason has been labeled as a boring "North Korea", and I mean, this is a game but it also should allow others to have fun. (Yes, Ben, we know even your home address! lol). So basically it will be a tough war as we are fighting a very obscure force.

But the back-stabbing (and there's much back-stabbing when you fight RDLM, is like a decent world-power's army fighting a terrorist group) was the breaking point for all the "merrying": RDLM recruits enemy's outlaws, refugees and of the sort. So, who's really "LoW" as euphemistically Ben here has put it in the end (as other inmature people)? At least LoW won't fall ever that LOW to recruit ex Rdlm/CJ refugees... So, what is what makes an elite alliance? What Rdlm says? Thug-like war? Well, I'm sure CJ can boast of their "eliteness" all of they want but there are facts that won't allow many other alliances here to classify to that place.

6 - Our stance with CJ was changed to hostile due to some unauthorized, unofficial and irresponsible rumors spread in these forums (and in benefit of Rdlm, of course). Though we can be related to other alliances fighting CJ, our diplomatic relations, positive or negative, with CJ didn't exist before this rumors started showing up. So this war front was basically provoked by gossips - not a very honorable way to fight a war, as true alliances will not go to war for gossiping but military strategy and geographic domination.

7 - The war with Rdlm has only started - and will be long, I can tell, as we will fight it til the end. I know that Ben is accostumed to fight quick wars and win, but not this time. We are loyal to our pacts and stick to our goals, so - for 21 cities against 1 don't start the flag-wagging and drum-thumping, BenjaminGibbs. Not yet. And I do think PE have better "friends" than Rdlm (in the sometimes unfairly used "MRA" scope).

And there are a few things that this public, accostumed to quick over-hyping, must know: must of the so-called "impressive" achievements of Rdlm, that tremendous boasting of "conquests" and "stats", wow yes, is based on their style of attacking the weak or "offline" ones. They do take cities, but from inactives. I'm surprised Ben hasn't provided evidence of how many CSs from his crew we had sunk since the war started... When we investigate we always find out that such players had been away for 3 or 4 days - enough time for Rdlm to get their victory numbers for propagandistic purposes only. Is it valid? Yes, of course, war is war. But if I was taking cities from Rdlm that way, I would be more humble when showing to the general public my "achievements". So as far as I can tell, Rdlm is getting A+ in a class of dumb people. What could be the grades in a class of smart people? Humbleness, Ben! Be humble! Is one of the virtues of a great leader. While you over-hype stuff, we are working!

8 - Rdlm boasts of "huge losses" but much is based on their undeniable o32 might. While o32 represents less than 5% of our total operations, for Rdlm is above 20%. Now they have an additional share in o22 as Ben had to recruit one of our refugees - the dirty war, the so-called "elite" alliance going LoWer than the best MRA around.

9 - We perfectly know who Men in Thights are and other alliances Rdlm has been in contact and we are aware of what they are doing and, specially, as the good noobs some say we are, how they do it.. So I will recommend, Basil the Poet, to stay away from trouble as we haven't got in his way looking for it.

Now, if we do look like a MRA (more than 100 players), I can tell that 99% of our players are in the 4 oceans were we have full operations, and we do rule 3 of them - the exception is 1, which we share with PE (this all can be checked on Grepostats).

So, as you can see, there are much lies and cover-ups and deliberately controversial, loud, self centred information here, but the only right thing is that the "true war" hasn't started - we are just warming up ;)

This is what I read BLAH BLAH BLAH! What is your point? Do you have nothing better to do than to try and slander ben's name dear he is one heck of a good player and if you really wanted to know how to play the game you would go back through the forums and read some of his tips and learn from him. Honestly, your making yourself look petty, but if that is what makes you sleep better at night more power to you.

DeletedUser

Don't you just love people like HerzogHabsburg that put up walls of text meanwhile it could have been said in 5 sentences just to look smart?

DeletedUser

progress through HerzogHabsburg's message: Halfway through
Number of times fallen asleep thus far: About 50 times

DeletedUser3613

1 - League of Warriors is not a MRA. It may look like an MRA (100+ players) but we do have criteria for recruiting, our players do have fundamentals (communication) in a local scope, that is, with their allies around; and most do help the alliance when the alliance imposes them quotas. We are so efficient that we know what is going on in 16 alliances in Gamma and nobody has a clue (including Rdlm and CJ). After getting rid of Ben's spies, and establishing new security protocols, I doubt whether such a security breach will ever happen again. We do have such an organization -very good one - but that seems to be funny for some (and my 12 year old nephew).

LOL your criteria is what exactly?? must have at least one city on gamma !!

DeletedUser

With all the self-flattery and self-pity of 90% of the replies here, I think is too much for me to read them all in detail but there are a few things that I have to make straight on behalf of League of Warriors - first official statement:

1 - League of Warriors is not a MRA. It may look like an MRA (100+ players)
Exactly. MRA.
but we do have criteria for recruiting
like what? have atleast 1 city?
, our players do have fundamentals (communication) in a local scope, that is, with their allies around; and most do help the alliance when the alliance imposes them quotas. We are so efficient that we know what is going on in 16 alliances in Gamma and nobody has a clue (including Rdlm and CJ).
that is bloody awesome for you. I know where your house lives and where your bed sleeps.
After getting rid of Ben's spies, and establishing new security protocols, I doubt whether such a security breach will ever happen again. We do have such an organization -very good one - but that seems to be funny for some (and my 12 year old nephew).
rofl

2 - BenjaminGibbs just wrote (as is usual from him, well, just his crew buys all what he says)
isn't that usually what you should do? Take what your leaders say as truth? Wow, you're smart.
that we are "a bunch of noobs". Here he is very wrong, as indeed many of us in the alliance are veterans from other worlds, TWs and the very first core wars of Grepolis, when Ben was not even around. Different is that we quit due to RL issues but now we're back than if we just had find out about this game.
once again, bloody brilliant for you. I've played TW 500 years back as well. Am I a vet now too?

3 - Experience says that what an alliance needs is an experienced leader(s) that can show the others how to do it, because there are many players here with a lot of cities that are "babies in big diapers". So I'm sure most of you won't tell the difference between "strategy" and "tactics", for example.
Tactics are based on strategies, my friend.

4 - Rdlm has proved that, in order to protect a city, it needs to stack it massively with troops.
Welcome to Grepolis.
Ben's always fond of big displays of force - his Soviet style of massive rococo too distasteful for me.
That's great. No need to whine about it if it's too distasteful for you.
But how different we are - and we have prove it- is that we only need a "Swiss knife" to crack those massive, labyrinthine displays of force that he teaches his players.
You know, those walls of text would be such a better read if you would actually make sense.
So, as I said before, "strategy" and "time" will prove in the end, who's who. I can tell that former tactic, as expensive as it is, pretty much looks to me like apes piling up large quantities of stones while the other is basically "satellite directed".
what?

5 - When a leader doesn't have principles there isn't much that can't be done as of "fair play". And using black propaganda was the telling detail for us, experienced players teaching others to play as pro (everyone here had his/her start, so stop boasting that you all suddenly popped out with 200K in cities as God made the world)...
Again, would be nice if you actually made sense. Everything you're saying is just nonsense.
With Ben things are always "dirty" (he seems to enjoy to play as the dictator, something which I respect but I'm proud is only here).
English plz.
In fact, I'm always getting reports of his Skype meetings in which there's no place for fun, imagination and inventiveness (have even heard and watched some recordings). Rdlm for that reason has been labeled as a boring "North Korea", and I mean, this is a game but it also should allow others to have fun. (Yes, Ben, we know even your home address! lol). So basically it will be a tough war as we are fighting a very obscure force.
Jesus christ. What does that even have to do with anything. You whine about our, and especially Ben's playstyle, and then you change topic to random stuff.

But the back-stabbing (and there's much back-stabbing when you fight RDLM, is like a decent world-power's army fighting a terrorist group) was the breaking point for all the "merrying": RDLM recruits enemy's outlaws, refugees and of the sort.
Ever heard of the enemy of your enemy is your friend? I guess not.
So, who's really "LoW" as euphemistically Ben here has put it in the end (as other inmature people)? At least LoW won't fall ever that LOW to recruit ex Rdlm/CJ refugees...
Because nor RDLM nor CJ will ever have refugees that are willing to join you.
So, what is what makes an elite alliance? What Rdlm says? Thug-like war? Well, I'm sure CJ can boast of their "eliteness" all of they want but there are facts that won't allow many other alliances here to classify to that place.
Well, I'm sure CJ can boast of your LoWness too. ;)

6 - Our stance with CJ was changed to hostile due to some unauthorized, unofficial and irresponsible rumors spread in these forums (and in benefit of Rdlm, of course).
Wow, you really know how to bring up idiotic and stupid excuses, don't ya?
Though we can be related to other alliances fighting CJ, our diplomatic relations, positive or negative, with CJ didn't exist before this rumors started showing up. So this war front was basically provoked by gossips - not a very honorable way to fight a war, as true alliances will not go to war for gossiping but military strategy and geographic domination.
And now you're even trashtalking CJ. Wow. Just wow.

7 - The war with Rdlm has only started - and will be long, I can tell, as we will fight it til the end. I know that Ben is accostumed to fight quick wars and win, but not this time. We are loyal to our pacts and stick to our goals, so - for 21 cities against 1 don't start the flag-wagging and drum-thumping, BenjaminGibbs. Not yet. And I do think PE have better "friends" than Rdlm (in the sometimes unfairly used "MRA" scope).

^___^ Tell you what, a war is also to gain points, thus gaining cities. We'll gladly take more. ;)

And there are a few things that this public, accostumed to quick over-hyping, must know: must of the so-called "impressive" achievements of Rdlm, that tremendous boasting of "conquests" and "stats", wow yes, is based on their style of attacking the weak or "offline" ones. They do take cities, but from inactives.
I take it half of your alliance is inactive, then?
I'm surprised Ben hasn't provided evidence of how many CSs from his crew we had sunk since the war started... When we investigate we always find out that such players had been away for 3 or 4 days - enough time for Rdlm to get their victory numbers for propagandistic purposes only. Is it valid? Yes, of course, war is war. But if I was taking cities from Rdlm that way, I would be more humble when showing to the general public my "achievements". So as far as I can tell, Rdlm is getting A+ in a class of dumb people. What could be the grades in a class of smart people? Humbleness, Ben! Be humble! Is one of the virtues of a great leader. While you over-hype stuff, we are working!
And while you are there, thinking up and writing all this, which probably took you about 50 hours, we just laugh.

8 - Rdlm boasts of "huge losses" but much is based on their undeniable o32 might. While o32 represents less than 5% of our total operations, for Rdlm is above 20%. Now they have an additional share in o22 as Ben had to recruit one of our refugees - the dirty war, the so-called "elite" alliance going LoWer than the best MRA around.
Whining really is all you can do because we're ahead, huh?

Basil has already posted a perfect reply to this. But, know this:
You called him childish? You are no better.

Now, if we do look like a MRA (more than 100 players), I can tell that 99% of our players are in the 4 oceans were we have full operations, and we do rule 3 of them - the exception is 1, which we share with PE (this all can be checked on Grepostats).
Yes, and? Does this add to the information about how "dirty" we play? Don't think so, lad.

So, as you can see, there are much lies and cover-ups and deliberately controversial, loud, self centred information here, but the only right thing is that the "true war" hasn't started - we are just warming up ;)
I'm sure you are. How about some more warming up, losing another 21 cities? :D

DeletedUser

This is just getting better... Keep it pumping it in, Rdlm! Hahaha We need that you all reply to charges - first step to admit there's something wrong going on haha!!!!! ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah. Thing is, there's nothing to admit except that your post was retarded and pointless.

Look, I took the time to write up a proper reply. The least you could do is do the same thing. Unless you don't know what to say, ofcourse. ;)

DeletedUser

Okay okay you caught us.... *hangs head*

we decided long ago when we started this alliance *sigh*
that we would take chances and play agressively! Which we have done and now people like you and panther don't like us.*sniff sniff*

so we have to put up with you two constantly publicly insulting, whining, and moaning about the fact that we play hard.

here is my bit of advice GET OVER IT!

let me see here you want to be allied with every one right? how then are you going to grow oh thats right you want to sims what then? when all the sims is over you will have to fight so we have chosen to fight in stead of sims!! War is what makes this game fun the strategy the planning the thrill of it.

The way we see it is we don't have to change the way we think and we won't tell you to change the way you think.