Who is at war with whom?

DeletedUser

Yeah true there are a few people over there in vm but theres not many there anyhow, most of us are west of you, look at the map :)

DeletedUser

When the war started, TDA had more cities that Covenant.

There are A LOT of people in VM.

I am just saying that you can not make fun of SDM while your alliance is doing the same.:cool:

DeletedUser7213

I am just saying that you can not make fun of SDM while your alliance is doing the same.:cool:

Well, if he is not in VM, then yes, he can.

DeletedUser

Most of the alliance are not doing the same, seems the exBB we took in doesnt have the same fight as we expected but we are addressing the balance, check our stats and you know theres far more active than not active unlike SDM.

Didnt know you were a SDM spokesman, interesting :p

DeletedUser

Hahahaha.... SDM spokesman!! that was funny.
Yeah, i am looking at your stats and i respect what you are doing against SDM.

But, i expected more action in 48 and 47, but it is boring now.

DeletedUser

Hahahaha.... SDM spokesman!! that was funny.
Yeah, i am looking at your stats and i respect what you are doing against SDM.

But, i expected more action in 48 and 47, but it is boring now.

Glad you liked it and thankyou

im sorry we cant provide a stiffer test there but as i say we are working on it and your new guys will soon find out what we can do, big mistake taking them in

Shame about this you seem ok ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah, we always know what we are doing.
Maybe you think it is a mistake, but i don't see it like that.

I am more than ok.

I see you kicking players that are loosing cities.. two players being kicked so far, damm those covenants are doing a great job :)

DeletedUser

Yes we're kicking players who don't communicate, we don't really like to learn we 're loosing cities by checking the conquest reports because the guys never told us, and those who are not active enough.
Who wouldn't do the same, you?

DeletedUser

Yes The Covenant are doing a good job at picking off the smaller, isolated guys. I wonder though, just how many big hitters within TDA you have actually hit??? None i think.

Most of our Big hitters are more concerned with the real threat and are Hitting the big hitters within that alliance. More over we are taking on 3 alliances within the top rankings. But don't worry because the further you push the closer you get and then the Real war will begin.

Oh, it was nice of YOU to invite SWAT to this little party, we seem to be making up our losses to you by taking Cities from them. Pity they chose to go along with you because they are finding it real hard right now.

I'm sure they will send their thanks to you eventually.

DeletedUser

When the war started, TDA had more cities that Covenant

Sorry but i couldn't let this be.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say the War started on the 12th of Sept, as that is when the first cities were taken.

Now looking at the Stats of then:

TDA had 2089 Cities and Covvies had 2972 Cities so that shows you had the more cities. Also to note the difference being +883

Now going off the beginning of the day:

TDA had 2453 Cities and Covvies had 3310. The difference Being +857

So you see you had more cities then and you have more cities now and you have now more players than us, and yet we have "CLOSED" the gap :eek:

It would appear that on face value Covvies are not doing as good as they thought.

Although credit is due to taking cities from us even the easy ones count. Well Done

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry but i couldn't let this be.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say the War started on the 12th of Sept, as that is when the first cities were taken.

Now looking at the Stats of then:

TDA had 2089 Cities and Covvies had 2972 Cities so that shows you had the more cities. Also to note the difference being +883

Now going off the beginning of the day:

TDA had 2453 Cities and Covvies had 3310. The difference Being +857

So you see you had more cities then and you have more cities now and you have now more players than us, and yet we have "CLOSED" the gap :eek:

It would appear that on face value Covvies are not doing as good as they thought.

Although credit is due to taking cities from us even the easy ones count. Well Done

You got me wrong, i am only talking about Ocean 48, TDA had more cities than Covenant in Ocean 48 when the war started.
Of course, we have more cities than you in general, but our cities is so far from the war zone, so that does not even count.

Why you think these players are isolated?! Are we attacking players that are alone, no!!!
TDA had more players and more cities than covenant in 48 and in 47 we have the same number of cities like your alliance.

Don't try and make it easier on you;).
Now in 37, you have the chance to take isolated players from covenant :p, do it.

I can not wait to get closer, trust me.

DeletedUser

Only 48 and not Isolated. Hmmmmm.

Ok lets look at what we have over there.......Our Hub and biggest area is Ocean 26/36 Whilst yours is in 57/58 looking at the Geography off course you will be able to spread a little as you have much more in the area next door and in between this there is SWAT.

Whilst we are expanding into Ocean 37. It was only a few months ago since we started moving into Ocean 37 and so far it has been quite an easy process.

So these guys ARE indeed isolated from our main hub and Lie directly next to yours which is why you can boast you are taking more off us. Anyone who has cities next to a Hub will lose them. The real WAR is when two Hubs meet each other as with us and SDM.

We cannot wait for you to come closer either it will be interesting to see how things look come that time.

DeletedUser

Only 48 and not Isolated. Hmmmmm.

Ok lets look at what we have over there.......Our Hub and biggest area is Ocean 26/36 Whilst yours is in 57/58 looking at the Geography off course you will be able to spread a little as you have much more in the area next door and in between this there is SWAT.

Whilst we are expanding into Ocean 37. It was only a few months ago since we started moving into Ocean 37 and so far it has been quite an easy process.

So these guys ARE indeed isolated from our main hub and Lie directly next to yours which is why you can boast you are taking more off us. Anyone who has cities next to a Hub will lose them. The real WAR is when two Hubs meet each other as with us and SDM.

We cannot wait for you to come closer either it will be interesting to see how things look come that time.

I accept what you are saying, if you can send me on report from an attack sent from 58 or 57 to any of your members in 48, except for few attacks from ZGMaq.

Only few members, and u can check from grepostats, are taking most of the cities from TDA in 48.
When the war started, TDA had more than 295 cities in 48 and 199 cities in 47, and 200 cities in 37, while we had 260 cities in 48, less than 200 cities in 47 and 12 in 37.

Your players are not isolated, not at all.

DeletedUser

lol they arent going to see that Charch. They would then have to recognise the fact that we are taking dozens of cities off of them in an ocean where TDA had a clear numerical advantage.
And then they would face difficult questions.

DeletedUser

lol they arent going to see that Charch. They would then have to recognise the fact that we are taking dozens of cities off of them in an ocean where TDA had a clear numerical advantage.
And then they would face difficult questions.

You lot are worse than a sewing circle lol

You have taken more cities of ours than we have of yours yes, fact.

We made a mistake by helping some old friends out and it backfired most the people you have taken cities off players who unbetold to us have'nt the guts or abillity for the fight.
no posting and then we find out the city is lost so we have kicked them and more will be going if...

Hope this clears things up

DeletedUser

Justifiable Bin,
He has more than 25 cities in 48, and you kick him after we took 22 or more cities from him.

All the cities he lost, and you only kicked him when he lost all his cities for us?! or maybe because he quit the game?! I don't quite understand what you are saying here Jamie.
From all the cities i have taken, i have never received any attempt to break a siege. So, that means all the players should be kicked.

By the way, i heard that you are bringing new owners to the accounts, do u think you still have a chance?!!!:cool:

DeletedUser

You lot are worse than a sewing circle lol

You have taken more cities of ours than we have of yours yes, fact.

You have taken 1 city from us from a player that was with away for family matters.... we took 50 from active players that were online all the time.

Best shot, was when CaptainUTay send me a message, making fun of me because killed my CS to one of his cities, but what he did not know that after 20 mins, there was another one in his other city...

That was a good hit i believe:p.

DeletedUser

You have taken 1 city from us from a player that was with away for family matters.... we took 50 from active players that were online all the time.

Best shot, was when CaptainUTay send me a message, making fun of me because killed my CS to one of his cities, but what he did not know that after 20 mins, there was another one in his other city...

That was a good hit i believe:p.

Wrong they werent active players if they were they would not of lost there cities, you must be blind or not reading whats in front of you.

You are now boring me im not explaining again, if it makes you feel good then so be it we both know the truth

DeletedUser

lol are you sure wrantherage?
Ive seen the attack reports on your people and either they were active and trying to rebuild, or you have to teach your guys to stop sending five or six biremes in support.

DeletedUser

Inactives, yeah right...

It is like i can believe that.
Because everytime i sent a CS , i have seen some troops to land right before the CS hits, but our timing was good.

They were actives and send attacks on us many times.
I have lost a lot of LS because of sea storms and zeu's rage, which your alliance only know to do :)....

I never asked you to explain to me, Jamie.. I am more than happy with what i am doing.