Who Is The Most

DeletedUser25249

Who is the most OCD player in cythera?

I nominate lylu for his well organised ls nukes, will get screenshot shortly :)
http://puu.sh/8NJIh.jpg

10 identical attacks all withing 1 minute of each other, that's just awesome

And come on forum goers and chalna, lets liven up these semi dead forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

bkfrenchy are sending out some perfect timed OLU-nukes. So I would like to nominate him.

DeletedUser29152

Is timing attacks now considered as being OCD?
Surely someone like Navalus who tries to get all his cities to 13716 points makes him the most OCD player

DeletedUser29152

you should have cancelled out the luck as well because people can use simulator to tell how many birs you had

DeletedUser

Not with a 100% certainty ;)
But that was not the point anyway, we are trying to find the most OCD player here.
So the information essential for the candidate I nominated is there.

DeletedUser

I nominate lovingdata for bolting me at almost exactly the same times every day.
and also of beng so OCD that he's doing it over the loss of one city.

also myself for obsessively bolting my manti city to make it as small as possible.

ps. it would be "what player has the worst case of OCD" not which player is the most OCD, which player is the most obsessive compulsive disorder hardly makes sense.

DeletedUser29152

he should have bolted, earthquaked and plagued....it would take so long waiting to bolt again

DeletedUser45468

he should have bolted, earthquaked and plagued....it would take so long waiting to bolt again

Instead of waiting for a bolt he took back one city and along with Blackpig took 2 more...
Bahahaha

DeletedUser

So what you say is that two players with a total of 181 cities managed to conquer 3 cities?! Thats just insane, great job!

DeletedUser45468

So what you say is that two players with a total of 181 cities managed to conquer 3 cities?! Thats just insane, great job!

No, i just find it funny that a 's**t alliance' like OV(as Chalna called it) can take a city off such a great player as Chalna.

DeletedUser31045

I nominate lovingdata for bolting me at almost exactly the same times every day.
and also of beng so OCD that he's doing it over the loss of one city.

also myself for obsessively bolting my manti city to make it as small as possible.

ps. it would be "what player has the worst case of OCD" not which player is the most OCD, which player is the most obsessive compulsive disorder hardly makes sense.

You know you can just demolish buildings right. No need to bolt your own city.

DeletedUser

lulz yes, but i've got the senate down to like 5 from lighting, which is not possible otherwise.

DeletedUser

yep congrats mnik you have discovered the fact that I have obligations and cannot be killing cs's 24/7 good job you are genius.
and you forget I've taken another on making the score 2/3 me against... all of you.... alone.

DeletedUser45468

yep congrats mnik you have discovered the fact that I have obligations and cannot be killing cs's 24/7 good job you are genius.
and you forget I've taken another on making the score 2/3 me against... all of you.... alone.

LOL against all of us... hardly, but i guess a guy like you has to feed his ego at least 3 times a day. You bud are a joke and you know it, you always have snotty remarks becouse you can't acknowledge your mistakes. Grow up and understand that everybody has flaws and makes mistakes you'll be a much happier troll.

Good luck, and have as good a day as a guy like you can have. ;) (This goes for your always loyal puppy that loves to respond for you)

DeletedUser

that is a statement of opinion with no facts to back it up.... and as such doesn't bother me :)

DeletedUser32250

Navalus for his sim city expertise.
13,716 cities almost all round untill all he saw was 13,716...13,716.....13,716

Wait, another dwarf did the same thing?

DeletedUser29152

he doesn't even name his cities with words...they are just numbers to be even more organised XD

DeletedUser32250

image.png

Navalus would be proud.

DeletedUser

One with a smaller-size city with the exact same "skills" on how to use the city will always have the little extra. This game is all about efficiency.