Who Is The Most

DeletedUser

get that in a 13k city

Screenshot_4.png
ps. incase you can't tell it's a 3k pointer, just don't want anyone to see the exact number, though if you really care enough you can figure it out ;)

DeletedUser29152

get that in a 13k city

View attachment 10447
ps. incase you can't tell it's a 3k pointer, just don't want anyone to see the exact number, though if you really care enough you can figure it out ;)

I cared: 045 the inlaws

the islands look the same and it is your only 3k city in your core ocean so before checking i could tell

DeletedUser29152

Why do you guys look down upon us for having big cities? It is not the size that matters but how you use it.

True, and if you use your cities to get a higher ranking and not to suited to fighting then I will look down on you :p

DeletedUser41715

i really hate when other people try to enforce their opinion as the only correct. so we are noobs cause we like cities 13716? . i know that i have a dissadvantage because of that size. i know that my manti nuke cannot be more than 51 and that my ls nuke is 235 but i dont give a damn. personaly i dont do this for ranking but a 13716 city for me is perfection.

DeletedUser32250

i really hate when other people try to enforce their opinion as the only correct. so we are noobs cause we like cities 13716? . i know that i have a dissadvantage because of that size. i know that my manti nuke cannot be more than 51 and that my ls nuke is 235 but i dont give a damn. personaly i dont do this for ranking but a 13716 city for me is perfection.

Please quote when we said that we hate 13,716 cities and when we called it noob!

DeletedUser41715

kudiwa when you ll be man enough to declare your game id, then i ll consider your opinion properly

DeletedUser29152

kudiwa when you ll be man enough to declare your game id, then i ll consider your opinion properly

I swear this is everyone's response to negative comments from me XD The same old argument from like February...

And in fact before you commented we hadn't mentioned your name so you probably know you are guilty of city-point obsessing.

DeletedUser41715

you just solved my curiosity what cpo means. i thought something different with a negative meaning. yep i am cpo and i dont give a damn about what people think. however back to your case, you should expect that kind of attitude towards you when you are anonimus. from my point of view you could be a player with just 1 city of 175 points. unless you tell us who you are, then i dont think you should expect a better treatment

DeletedUser45468

you just solved my curiosity what cpo means. i thought something different with a negative meaning. yep i am cpo and i dont give a damn about what people think. however back to your case, you should expect that kind of attitude towards you when you are anonimus. from my point of view you could be a player with just 1 city of 175 points. unless you tell us who you are, then i dont think you should expect a better treatment

I think he already said in some other thread that he doesn't play in cythera anymore and that he was rimmed or stopped playing i don't remember, but i doubt that you have to be a big point player to have an opinion since at least in Cythera there are a lot of big point players that get ahead only becouse they can spend more money on gold then most of us, and don't really know how the game is played.

DeletedUser29152

“Why is it that when one man builds a wall, the next man immediately needs to know what's on the other side?”
― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

DeletedUser45468

I suppose that that applies to you too since you get into everybodies buiseness :p

DeletedUser29152

like when for instance? everything said in this forum is public isn't and last time i checked i haven't preyed into anyone's background

DeletedUser45468

like when for instance? everything said in this forum is public isn't and last time i checked i haven't preyed into anyone's background

But you use the players name here to check his ingame record and make comments on that and/or form an opinion about him, do you not?

DeletedUser29152

mniko just admit your insult doesn't make sense and stop trying to justify it.
go back to that hole you crawled out of so I dnt need to hear about you or your alliance again

DeletedUser45468

mniko just admit your insult doesn't make sense and stop trying to justify it.
go back to that hole you crawled out of so I dnt need to hear about you or your alliance again

What insult you little child, it was ment to be a joke, which you obviously didn't get.:heh:

DeletedUser

r, but i doubt that you have to be a big point player to have an opinion since at least in Cythera there are a lot of big point players that get ahead only becouse they can spend more money on gold then most of us, and don't really know how the game is played.

why is it those who lose always say this? 0.o

DeletedUser45468

why is it those who lose always say this? 0.o

I was wondering when you'd show up...

Last time i checked we are winning bahahahaha, but keep up the good work. Now all this tread needs is mrpetzold to jump in and get your back, lol. And kudiwa to write how awesome he is. This just keeps getting better and better :D

DeletedUser29152

well I'm legally bound by contract now to praise the great mrpetzold's every statement :(
and when you say winning please clarify because OV are nowhere near being the highest ranked alliance in points, ABP or DBP and you are not winning in conquers with, my alliance, Infectious