Who Is The Most

DeletedUser45468

well I'm legally bound by contract now to praise the great mrpetzold's every statement :(
and when you say winning please clarify because OV are nowhere near being the highest ranked alliance in points, ABP or DBP and you are not winning in conquers with, my alliance, Infectious

If you're looking at the highest point alliance then you are not winning eather,but if you look at the conquests between infect and OV then i'm sorry to inform you, we are winning.

I hope that clarified it for you

DeletedUser

Well, you are winning against those that joined from Wicked Evolution in 57. But Infectious is a 44,45,55 based alliance mate. And for each city the new infectious-player lose will make infectious stronger in the end as an alliance.

But please continue beliving that OV will win. Its funny for all those that knows different.

DeletedUser45468

Well, you are winning against those that joined from Wicked Evolution in 57. But Infectious is a 44,45,55 based alliance mate. And for each city the new infectious-player lose will make infectious stronger in the end as an alliance.

But please continue beliving that OV will win. Its funny for all those that knows different.

Win what lol? I wasn't even talking about WW 'mate', i'm just happy with us kicking a**...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You brought up winning, so better to ask yourself.
And you are not really kicking, but if beliving that make you sleep better I'm happy to let you keep beliving it.

DeletedUser45468

LOL, still you guys finish each others 'no brain involved' statements. I wonder if this will continue when chalna decides to jump ships again...

DeletedUser

LOL, still you guys finish each others 'no brain involved' statements. I wonder if this will continue when chalna decides to jump ships again...

So, you didn't have any arguments left and decided to go for the player and not the ball?
OV, grow some balls and go to war with a top-alliance. Then we can have a better discussion.

DeletedUser45468

So, you didn't have any arguments left and decided to go for the player and not the ball?
OV, grow some balls and go to war with a top-alliance. Then we can have a better discussion..

I see that today is your turn to use the brain, lol. Ok bud we won't attack you anymore, from now on we'll attack only one of the top alliances...

DeletedUser

You still dont get it?
Infectious are a 45/55/44 alliance. Let me know when you take a city from us in those oceans. But that will probably never happend since you a rim-alliance who have stayed in the rim and not moved into the core.

DeletedUser45468

You still dont get it?
Infectious are a 45/55/44 alliance. Let me know when you take a city from us in those oceans. But that will probably never happend since you a rim-alliance who have stayed in the rim and not moved into the core.

Ok honey don't get your panties in a twist, i'm sure you are an awesome player and an awesome alliance, just recognise when you've been owned and hush up.

DeletedUser

Oh, I laugh. I laugh at you saying OV is winning =)
mnikolic150787, time for a reality check. You are like an ostrich, with his head in the sand. If you actually look up you will see how "great" OV really is.

DeletedUser

obviously baudin has the worst OCD.... and we wonder why the forums be dead (facepalm)

DeletedUser45468

Infect looking very strong these days,lol

DeletedUser21356

All i can do is laugh at you bunch of misguided individuals. Guess that's why i do not read the externals anymore because people behave like children.

DeletedUser29152

Ha ironic that an OV player is criticising others about being unready for WW...have you seen how far apart your alliance members are?

Coxwana

Phrourach
Your ignorance tells you we aren't ready either but we are waiting eagerly. Instead you drop players and run like scared kids. If you are sooo good, bring it on and stop delaying it. Time to step up to the plate and actually have a go. At this rate, you'll either merge with MN or be forced to disband. Good luck with that.