Pnp Who owns O45?

DeletedUser

brandr we're OL...Olympia legacy not Transient Drifters...do you need a wee lie down mate??and you'll always get great bp internalising all your Vm players like Srdjan and dreiwelliens...

DeletedUser

brandr we're OL...Olympia legacy not Transient Drifters...do you need a wee lie down mate??and you'll always get great bp internalising all your Vm players like Srdjan and dreiwelliens...

I've only posted the numbers one and two to indicate the gaps between them, Jamovic. None of you come close to our BP. Hate to be the one to break it to you.

And please do not start about taking inactive internals, because with a few exceptions (like the op last week), that's basically what every one of you is doing. Those inactives is what kept your coalition going.

I'll tell you one thing, though.. if ZT ever does fall, and the coalition lives up to its promise of wiping it from this world completely, I can't wait to see the next chapter. I have my suspicions of who'll become victim and who'll become victor if that scenario unfolds, but I'll keep them to myself. I'm pretty sure OL will have merged with TD by then, though.

DeletedUser

hear hear
There ,There..
Nobody apart from a few morons want ZT to fall-the server would close.This server has too many simmers to be a viable fighting world-and i'll give you that apart from last weeks beautifully orchestrated op(ahemmm- i thank you all) most folk are forced to go for internals-but thats exactly why i wouldnt boast about BP in this server..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There ,There..
Nobody apart from a few morons want ZT to fall-the server would close.This server has too many simmers to be a viable fighting world-and i'll give you that apart from last weeks beautifully orchestrated op(ahemmm- i thank you all) most folk are forced to go for internals-but thats exactly why i wouldnt boast about BP in this server..

Is that why you wouldn't boast..?

Alright..

.. Then why did you.. boast.. about BP. Because unless I don't remember correctly, it's you that brought it up..

Ehm.. Little lost now, jamovic! :D

DeletedUser47263

yeah, we do have a player that tends to send CS with his revolt attacks... I'll admit, I'm not sure where his mind is. maybe he's used to playing a conquest world or something.

and sure, Jamo brought it up- he was thanking you for it, not really boasting about it. though admittedly we did post about our favourite gains for laughs.

DeletedUser45334

having just recently come back to this world I was glad to see that there were still at 5 major alliances left. Should make things fun

ZT will go on and so will the server, I'm just not sure how much fun it will be for a while. Given the current coalition vs ZT situation, I think ZT will probably turtle up a bit. We have the area, players, and BP to do so. I'll be interested to what happens with the coalition later on if that becomes the case

DeletedUser

just like to also highlight yesterdays failed op by zt on dynamite duck - another 2 cs down in 45,as this is what the thread is about after all.im just surprised-you have so many players there with short tt's and got the revolt 3 times.
Learn you do not young Padowans(Yoda voice) ;)

DeletedUser

Let's not forget those BP stats are skewed in ZT's favour since you've been around since this world began.

I want ZT to fall, does that make me a moron? Probably, but I'll be a moron with a big grin on my face. :D Not that I think ZT will fall mind you, the alliances are just to big with the amount of time left until WW.

Welcome back crazytoad. It's nice to see all my former leaders back under the ZT banner, gives me something to aim for.

DeletedUser

having just recently come back to this world I was glad to see that there were still at 5 major alliances left. Should make things fun

ZT will go on and so will the server, I'm just not sure how much fun it will be for a while. Given the current coalition vs ZT situation, I think ZT will probably turtle up a bit. We have the area, players, and BP to do so. I'll be interested to what happens with the coalition later on if that becomes the case
dont turtle-please for the love of god,this server needs turtles like a fish needs a bicycle.

DeletedUser45334

Let's not forget those BP stats are skewed in ZT's favour since you've been around since this world began.

I want ZT to fall, does that make me a moron? Probably, but I'll be a moron with a big grin on my face. :D Not that I think ZT will fall mind you, the alliances are just to big with the amount of time left until WW.

Welcome back crazytoad. It's nice to see all my former leaders back under the ZT banner, gives me something to aim for.

thanks kingbeef, it's good to be back. I'm glad to see you are doing well. It's nice to see old names around even on the opposition :) and that is true about the BP being skewed by how long ZT has been around.

and jamovic, don't worry I am not a leader anymore. my comment about going turtle was just my opinion on what might happen. when I left this world ZT was pretty much focused on attacking everything. if this coalition has been effective then it's likely ZT players will start converting more cities to defense. but again i haven't been here so I don't really know what i'm talking about. just wanted to say HI! .... It's a tad quiet in here... :p

DeletedUser

boasting about our BP stats-no-brandr do you work for FOX?you could manipulate anything

They don't call me Brandr o'Riley for nothing..

But more seriously, it seems a little odd that you're thanking us for BPs, I then show you the BP stats, and you continue to accuse me of boasting about it. But maybe I misunderstood you, who knows.

just like to also highlight yesterdays failed op by zt on dynamite duck - another 2 cs down in 45,as this is what the thread is about after all.im just surprised-you have so many players there with short tt's and got the revolt 3 times.
Learn you do not young Padowans(Yoda voice) ;)

There wasn't an op on Dynamite Duck. But you see, our players are allowed to hunt and try and take targets. We welcome initiative. When we do an op on a player, you'll notice. Ask Blagardo. Right - wrong alliance. Ask hannahwarriorprincess.

dont turtle-please for the love of god,this server needs turtles like a fish needs a bicycle.

So we're not giving the Cod a bike for his birthday? :D

DeletedUser

Bandr i fully encourage your player to hunt down targets and use their own iniative-especially as the ones i've seen so far are so funny.
dont think we're going to find agreement on the Bp issue,but i will try and explain it one more time-you said we had 3 good players-my response was to highlight your alliances laughable attempts on attacking us and thank you for the DBP-you response was to wave your alliances BP figures around-like they mean something ,when we've already established how they are so skwered and not even in refrence to our 2 alliances OL and ZT.
as for hannah-must of been before i joined the server but i more than welcome you as an alliance to show your prowess by oping me.
and finnally i think the cod would prefer a money order.
edit-im actually going on vm starting tmrw but will be back sunday/monday.

DeletedUser

Aye. Founded on the first day of world open. Isn't that an accomplishment in itself?

DeletedUser

ZT are unable to take cities in O-45, or to hold them. Virtue of numbers alone doesn't dictate ownership of an ocean, rather how effectively you can control it.

this server needs turtles like a fish needs a bicycle.

That is to say, my *cough* herculean physique precludes the need for a bicycle?

DeletedUser

That is to say, my *cough* herculean physique precludes the need for a bicycle?

as a knighted aquarian of some distinction ,i picture you in a horse and carriage- cigar in one fin and fine congac in the other.

DeletedUser

one thing i will say however off topic it may be-this is one of the quieter forums on the externals-is there really no intrest from others here- i always enjoy a bit of tooing and froing with enemies and friends alike-surely if we are to save this server it wouldnt be a bad idea to but threads on our internal forums inviting more members on-might liven up what is a pretty dull world too..