Pnp Who owns O45?

DeletedUser

credit where credit is due-congratulations zt on your defense tonight.

credit to bobmell too-although we took his 54 city he put up a good fight.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48096

Yeah he made an attempt to drain his cave before you guys turned up.. I caught a 70k spy in one of my cities.

Seriously though, it barely scratched the surface of that cave....

DeletedUser

at this stage of the game anyone with less than 1 million in there caves doesnt know what they are doing.

DeletedUser

way to state the obvious cheater of death..your not on this server innit?run on back to the acropolis and leave the pnp to folk who play herm

DeletedUser46851

jam, a million in one cave would be insane for me, i need that silver to build up my troops.

Also, I don't mind people seeing what is in my cities, if anything it only entices them to attack me seeing as how my cities are always empty of troops, i'm pretty strict on them not sitting in my harbors getting complacent.

Come on ZT people, now you know that I don't have much in my caves.... please send spies and start attacking my cities? How about just the offensive ones? I'll send that information to anyone who sends me a PM. I'm really getting annoyed that despite my best efforts i.e. trash talk, i have yet to provoke anyone from attacking my cities.

That's why I try to annoy ZT so much Jonny boy, I just want someone to lose their cool and start attacking. I can't get better at defense by simply sending support to others that you try to take

DeletedUser

jam, a million in one cave would be insane for me, i need that silver to build up my troops.

Also, I don't mind people seeing what is in my cities, if anything it only entices them to attack me seeing as how my cities are always empty of troops, i'm pretty strict on them not sitting in my harbors getting complacent.

Come on ZT people, now you know that I don't have much in my caves.... please send spies and start attacking my cities? How about just the offensive ones? I'll send that information to anyone who sends me a PM. I'm really getting annoyed that despite my best efforts i.e. trash talk, i have yet to provoke anyone from attacking my cities.

That's why I try to annoy ZT so much Jonny boy, I just want someone to lose their cool and start attacking. I can't get better at defense by simply sending support to others that you try to take

why not start a thread called'zero tolerance sever destroyers?'thought that might work but no..or prganise and run ops that dismantle them,but no or just randomly attack them,.but again no..but right now the state zt are in and i cant see them fighting sleep let alone ol/td/te/pan..mind you they are hitting tesla spears again...and bowsee gave them a 1.8k city in 45 to open up a slot for a real city..otherwise its the old brieime wall story at the same targets in 45 all the time-not that im complaining about the bp.and you'll need those caves stacked for the age of wonders bud..bigtime.

DeletedUser

it appears ZT are having quite a good wee battle in 56/ atm-beware the counter attack is on..;)

DeletedUser

You lot already ruined more of our weekend away than my girl would've liked. See you all soon. ;)

DeletedUser48096

Lol Nublex is ruining their weekend with his nonsense PMs to all ZT members......

DeletedUser

Ah yes, the one where he addresses jonnys unsavoury and unfortunate forum comments & then lists why jonny is such an admirable leader. I think I saw the one.

I'd say the Grand coalition of alliances counter operation this weekend is going swimmingly. I noted OL stealing more cities in the O-45, it won't be long till they have the ocean under wraps :p

DeletedUser

zt are countering by sending what is the funniest attack ive ever seen-at first we thought it was a decoy cs-i really cant explain it here properly but will post all reports,timings and pm's from this grepo genius under ZT destruction-oh the timings(15 mins betwwen the last attack and cs),the cs package(1 hop 1 slow trans,40 cats 5 briemes 1 cs,a few FTS),the threatening pm's asking for resources to stop attacking-we're pming him an offer of resources to keep attacking-you'll love it guys.. he also has support landing before the cs too..its like..i dont even have the words...atgrules is the 'player' am sending him patroness and and divine sign...

BTW all of this is actually happening 5 hrs before revolt red and the player has 3 waves of support landing before the cs-zt have some real keepers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ah yes, the one where he addresses jonnys unsavoury and unfortunate forum comments & then lists why jonny is such an admirable leader. I think I saw the one.

I'd say the Grand coalition of alliances counter operation this weekend is going swimmingly. I noted OL stealing more cities in the O-45, it won't be long till they have the ocean under wraps :p

And now it's time to go fishing.