Pnp Who owns O45?

DeletedUser48272

Since my name was mentioned here.. I guess its just proper for me to say howdy,, friends or foes alike.. :cool:

And Jam,,, my submarines are rusting in the harbour atm... ZT hav been pretty quiet this weekend..

DeletedUser48096

Steady on Moshey the weekend has only just started.. Still plenty of time for our boats to see some action..

DeletedUser

Since my name was mentioned here.. I guess its just proper for me to say howdy,, friends or foes alike.. :cool:

And Jam,,, my submarines are rusting in the harbour atm... ZT hav been pretty quiet this weekend..
you scared them off moshey-apparently we've only got you and 2 more mystery good players...as this is p np shall we organise the next op here-seems only fair...;)

DeletedUser

Yeah, the three good player thing was funny. Everybody knows we only have two. They just happen to be the top 2 players in the world. They literally carry the weight of the world on their backs. Strong guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47263

Yeah, the three good player thing was funny. Everybody knows we only have two. They just happen to be the top 2 players in the world. They literally carry the weight of the world on their backs. Strong guys.

I disagree. I mean, not with the two top players- they do carry the most weight in this world. but Lisa is a good player too. though I haven't seen much of her lately.

DeletedUser

i'm going to guess that was the taco and his most savory and sarcastic dawna...besides how long has it been since zt have landed a cs on OL?and it looks like kirky is turning zt inside out tonight-Enigmatic fox replaced his losses with internals-and there being taken off him again...
and lisa's back too he he he :)

DeletedUser

Look at all the activity! You're quite welcome. All that, because I made a funny about OL.

Touchy subject, it seems... :p

DeletedUser48096

I feel the need to represent the little guy here, Don't Tesla Spears deserve a mention here?, After all ZT haven't managed to shift them from your core ocean either.

They do have more cities in 45 than both TD and OL after all..

DeletedUser

I feel the need to represent the little guy here, Don't Tesla Spears deserve a mention here?, After all ZT haven't managed to shift them from your core ocean either.

They do have more cities in 45 than both TD and OL after all..

another alliance that cant be shifted out of o45 by ZT and no disrespect but TS are hardly a hard target for zt-south we go!!

DeletedUser47263

I was trying to be sarcastic too by mentioning only one more. I simply thought Lisa deserved a mention.

looks like my sarcasm still needs work. back to the drawing board.

DeletedUser

I was trying to be sarcastic too by mentioning only one more. I simply thought Lisa deserved a mention.

looks like my sarcasm still needs work. back to the drawing board.

You know it failed when even people of your own alliance are asking questions about it! :p

(Actually, I did get it.. Great minds and all that, Dawna!)

DeletedUser47263

You know it failed when even people of your own alliance are asking questions about it! :p

(Actually, I did get it.. Great minds and all that, Dawna!)

well, I hope that that one wasn't sarcasm... I will admit, I do have trouble with it. sometimes I can't realize other people's, sometimes (most times) people get very mad at me when I try to share sarcasm... I'm trying to work on it.

thanks, I'm glad someone saw it as it was... I hope.

DeletedUser

lessons in sarcasm 101 - 'Zt are an affective and well run alliance'..''ZT always go after challenging targets'(Tesla spears this weekend lol!!!) 'Zt will win the ww no problem'..'Zt are a strong brotherhood who support all their members equally'...'There are no coalition spies in ZT' ;)

i know that moshey and bowsee just totally owned ZT Brandr but attacking tesla spears is kinda like beating up a child...are zt trying to close the server?

DeletedUser

We're onto you ZT. Close the server by rimming all the small alliances and save yourselves from losing the WW race. :p

I hear Teslas Spears are putting up quite a fight by the way. ;)

DeletedUser46851

Brand makes some good points, i didn't have the effort to go through the whole thing. Brand I will commend you on realizing that this is just a game and i appreciate when someone from the other side can applaud a well run op. Every alliance has done them and when people get all bitter and start complaining it makes it less fun. Iapetus did the same thing a few months back, gained a lot of respect form me, for what its worth :)

ZT will always have more BP than the rest of us, they've been attacked by so many people it is inevitable. And they won't be going anywhere, they will last til the end of the world same as any alliance that is still here. NG was an exception as they weren't particularly active for a while now.

I don't think that ZT will be able to rim out another alliance, pretty sure nobody will be able to do that. everyone is in everyone's business and support can always be sent.

A little concerned though when Jonny told me that Gpig would rather join ZT than TD if the choice were made. Doesn't show a lot of respect for The Exiles in my opinion

DeletedUser

Brand makes some good points, i didn't have the effort to go through the whole thing. Brand I will commend you on realizing that this is just a game and i appreciate when someone from the other side can applaud a well run op. Every alliance has done them and when people get all bitter and start complaining it makes it less fun. Iapetus did the same thing a few months back, gained a lot of respect form me, for what its worth :)

ZT will always have more BP than the rest of us, they've been attacked by so many people it is inevitable. And they won't be going anywhere, they will last til the end of the world same as any alliance that is still here. NG was an exception as they weren't particularly active for a while now.

I don't think that ZT will be able to rim out another alliance, pretty sure nobody will be able to do that. everyone is in everyone's business and support can always be sent.

A little concerned though when Jonny told me that Gpig would rather join ZT than TD if the choice were made. Doesn't show a lot of respect for The Exiles in my opinion

Aye, getting attacked will do that, but so far our ABP keeps up, as well. Of course it's obvious the coalition has a few very good attackers (and players in general), as well, so we might lose some ground in that department over the next few months. Normally neither of us will be going anywhere, agreed. Unless a gamechanger comes along and pops up its head, but for the moment that's unlikely. And no, ZT wont rim any alliance, as the top-5 alliances has consolidated far too much. The war will be slow and steady, like any decent arms dealer would like it.

Anyway, as I've said, taking a little break from the externals now.

DeletedUser

Normally neither of us will be going anywhere, agreed. Unless a gamechanger comes along and pops up its head.

Apperently there is a game changer inside a small alliance who's been relatively quiet since recently joining(due to tt) but is slowly making there way down to o45-will have to see how that affects things in the next couple months...;)

DeletedUser

i'm going to guess that was the taco and his most savory and sarcastic dawna...besides how long has it been since zt have landed a cs on OL?and it looks like kirky is turning zt inside out tonight-Enigmatic fox replaced his losses with internals-and there being taken off him again...
and lisa's back too he he he :)

Actually it was earlier. Though why on earth you would take a city that small is beyond me.

sgtbillbo from the alliance Zero Tolerance has conquered the city Gypsy Curse belonging to Bowsee. on 2014-11-28 at 23:11

DeletedUser

sgtbilbo taking a 1.8 k from bowsee in o45-bowsee didnt defend it cause he wants to free up a slot to take a bigger one-prob from sgtbilbo now...to me thats just a waste of a slot not good grep play