Why so slow?

DeletedUser41523

Its day one and its revolt/morale. Its not gonna be a hype world, i'm shocked a hype premade came here to be honest haha.

DeletedUser

Dan are you playing mate? Playing with buccanneers when we pop on :)

DeletedUser

i like revolt more

but morale...never played morale since Knossos days

DeletedUser

Wasn't there supposed to be a new Goddess in this world? Artemis? And further levels to certain buildings? I got back into Grepolis hoping to find that here, but since no new Artemis, I guess no further levels either, right? So what happened to that? :(

DeletedUser46395

those are only in hero worlds

Well they were - Inno are introducing them into all worlds, and looking to close the Hero worlds. There was talk that this would be the first world with these features.

DeletedUser

ah ok didn't know that

Here are more details:
Changes

I was really looking forward to this...in fact it was the main and only reason I joined. The world settings were pretty good too, though.

EDIT: If somone knows a little more - as in when will this actually be implemented, I would highly appreciate an answer. Thank you! :)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Unfortunately it's going to take a bit of time to get the old Hero Worlds Features implemented on worlds that are about to be released. So this world does not have the extra building levels or new goddess.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately it's going to take a bit of time to get the old Hero Worlds Features implemented on worlds that are about to be released. So this world does not have the extra building levels or new goddess.

Oh well, that's a bummer. :(
Thanks for the info though!

DeletedUser30636

Bones and Skulls are in O55 gave Black Venom a pretty good run on paros from what i hear

DeletedUser29152

Are they all the same players? Some people try steal an established alliance name to better their reputation

DeletedUser41523

From what I saw they look to be more of Black Sea players from Omicron mixed with some strangers.

DeletedUser47366

Just wanted to say, that video linked to BnS profile was awesome. Loved the song. Also wanted to say good luck to you, as I hope to see you guys soon. But I'm sure we will, seeing as you were all quite successful in other Worlds.

DeletedUser23655

I'm back from a long stint on the sidelines due to illness..
Is this world worth joining???

DeletedUser

I'm back from a long stint on the sidelines due to illness..
Is this world worth joining???

Depends on what makes a world worth it to you. I find it simply fun to just play Grepolis, either making new friends or with old friends.

-Vys