Why We Formed A New Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Why We Formed A New Alliance

At first we started out as Fearless Fighters. We had a quick war with "The Black Fleet". After the war we voted to merge with BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. for a short time to see if we could feel comfortable in a large alliance.

The timing of the merge was critical because with the collapse of The Black Fleet there was a vacuum within ocean 36 and a battle to gain control of ocean 36. Knights Empire being in the best position to take the most cities. Fearless Fighters took a few cities in the south but, had used most of the city slots during the war and basically took the south-west corner of the ocean.

When merging BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. recruited players using the fact that they were long standing allies with them .... those that were deemed not up to BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. standards went to Fate and Knights Empire recruited members in the south and took inactive cities near their members.

Once Fearless Fighters were merged into BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. and FATE we fought Knights Empire.

Ironically, when fearless fighters decided to merge it was through a vote of the top players, most of whom have since decided to quit playing. Many expressed regret at their decision to merge before quitting. They believed they were entering an elite team that worked well together only to see it was just great individuals that achieved a lot in the game but with poorly organized teams.

I started getting some players complaining about lack of effort of other squad/players etc... very normal for a large alliance. After so many complaints I started to look into the reasons and to see if I could fix it within my squad. It turns out what makes BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A./Fate team great is the same thing that makes others dissatisfied. There was no way for me to change two alliances view of things so I made small changes within the squad giving more members control of the squad, they were now suggesting team targets for group operations etc.

One of the main problems found in every alliance is that same people are doing all the fighting and was/is true within in all 3 alliances BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A./Fate/Knights Empire. While Knights Empire was not my problem BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A./Fate was. People were dissatisfied with a few members lack of activity, while other members wanted to recruit friends. Lack of control of who got into/kicked out of the alliance locally was a problem. In addition to the lack of control, there is sometimes a lack of communication regarding players who people quit while in vacation. As a squad leader I was never informed which player was running out of vacation mode and no longer playing, this allowed Knights Empire to take free cities while in the middle of the battle. This was not limited to Fate it was a BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. problem also, We asked lefty fix the problem, and for a short time (2 months) he did, then they converted back to the old style do to trust issues within the alliance.

In the end, I decided these to be facts
BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. is filled with great individuals that can work in teams but, do not have the need to do it like other alliances
Fate - since Scullionus stepped down from leadership. Fate lacks communication, their leadership is acting more like an academy alliance than ever before.
Squads shared with both alliances - they are hit and miss, some good, others lack leadership/ overall guidance
So, one day I decided that there are some players I refuse to carry any longer. I started my own alliance, told the squad, told the enemy (Knights Empire).
What happened next would be a surprise to the top alliances within the eta world.

People joined for their own reasons, some because they never wanted to be in their alliance, some because they see me as their leader, some because they like to fight in groups and others because their friends joined.

Fearless fighters (Core group) just unmerged simple as that
The Black Fleet members had built a close kinship with Fearless fighters
Knights Empire (core group) wanted to join up with local active members of a similar standing

So a new alliance emerges so quickly we didn't even have time to decide on a name .... the end

DeletedUser

Hey Whateverr, nice read and very informative good luck to you guys

thank you

good luck where your at ...

propriety value must be high in the north-east because I hear everyone wants to own a pierce if real estate from over there.

anyway sounds like fun over on your side of the world.

DeletedUser

well yes i did step down i wanted to give another leader a go.

however the way i see what you've done is simple.

your members used our added support to fight and gain citys, now you have been speaking with members from an enemy alliance and decided to leave and make your own alliance. You know we are fighting a war in the norht against UF/TE and decided that now would be a fine time to form your own alliance as we would be busy fighting another alliance.

Frankly i'm surprised at some of the players who chose to leave our alliance, some of them were taken in when no-one else would give them a chance, now they show their true colours and stab us in the back.

thanks guys real gentlemenly of you.

DeletedUser

well yes i did step down i wanted to give another leader a go.

however the way i see what you've done is simple.

your members used our added support to fight and gain citys, now you have been speaking with members from an enemy alliance and decided to leave and make your own alliance. You know we are fighting a war in the norht against UF/TE and decided that now would be a fine time to form your own alliance as we would be busy fighting another alliance.

Frankly i'm surprised at some of the players who chose to leave our alliance, some of them were taken in when no-one else would give them a chance, now they show their true colours and stab us in the back.

thanks guys real gentlemenly of you.

I'm happy for you :) Fate was lost without their leader. Welcome back from retirement!

as I remember it that was not the case, your men supported "The Black Fleet"(TBF). They (TBF) lost. "NO ONE YOUVE HEARD OF" joined you because "Ultimate Force" was about to attack them or so they believed. That gave you Ocean-25. We decided that Knights Empire should not get control of Ocean-36 this was to your benefit not ours. We saved you from getting slaughtered. Knights Empire was about to take over Ocean-36 and fight you in Ocean-35. "Ultimate Force" was about to move south into Ocean-25 and we would have been moving north into Ocean -25.

because we protected your back is the only reason you now own Ocean-25 and Ocean-35. Ocean-25 would have fell quickly. and it would have been 3 alliances hitting Ocean-35.

We balanced the game by joining you and created a stalemate

It became such easy mode for fate to just look north they got lazy forgot about the war in the south. Many of your members never sent one troop to the battle field. When you stepped down never did a single fate leader message me. but yet I ran a squad with 34 Fate members. In the end you used Fearless Fighters to protect you and now we have decide to part ways. so, your upset your might have to fight in the front lines?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, they've taken some UoW and BA cities as well. Good way to start off your karma guys! Here's proof: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en7/alliance/12143/colonizations

well then I guess you didn't get the memo.

ROADDAWGNIGGUH gave my alliance permission to take his cities.

So far only former BA members have taken his cities out of respect for him.

and took at this,
you recruited a refugee just a week ago
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en7/player/733806/alliancechanges

then blame us for hitting him you should never recruit someone you can't protect now look at what you did your forcing him to quit

I had to edit this sense no one replied

i just heard some news looks like UoW is up to their multi-accounting again didn't your leader just get banned because of this?

I'll allow you to guess who it is, but spying on your enemies is one thing spying on your friends shame on you.

DeletedUser

meh...all words...this world looks more and more like an soap opera...like an mexican soap opera...wait till we find that whateverr is TK or related to TK

DeletedUser

meh...all words...this world looks more and more like an soap opera...like an mexican soap opera...wait till we find that whateverr is TK or related to TK

You should really get over the past. TK was only within Team Black .... A leader of both UoW and BA ..... maybe he was also leader of Fate as-well .... since your 3 alliance switch accounts so much I'm willing to bet he plays in Fate. I know you have one enemy playing in Fate as we speak

DeletedUser

well then I guess you didn't get the memo.

ROADDAWGNIGGUH gave my alliance permission to take his cities.

So far only former BA members have taken his cities out of respect for him.

and took at this,
you recruited a refugee just a week ago
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en7/player/733806/alliancechanges

then blame us for hitting him you should never recruit someone you can't protect now look at what you did your forcing him to quit

I had to edit this sense no one replied

i just heard some news looks like UoW is up to their multi-accounting again didn't your leader just get banned because of this?

I'll allow you to guess who it is, but spying on your enemies is one thing spying on your friends shame on you.

Guess you have an excuse for everything... Anyways, you bring multi-accounting into it like we even knew about it in the first place. We knew Tk replaced himself with TRSs, but nothing more. As far as I'm concerned you're just bringing that up to take the heat off of you. Point is I'm the Diplomat, if you have a problem with one of our members you should have said something instead of going off acting as if he was your property.

DeletedUser

Guess you have an excuse for everything... Anyways, you bring multi-accounting into it like we even knew about it in the first place. We knew Tk replaced himself with TRSs, but nothing more. As far as I'm concerned you're just bringing that up to take the heat off of you. Point is I'm the Diplomat, if you have a problem with one of our members you should have said something instead of going off acting as if he was your property.

I think many of your members did know TK had many accounts seeing they gave him some then ignored that fact.

and I think your overreaching recruiting in O-37. And this is how you get those dishonest members then claim you didn't know anything ..... I'll bet he was a spy for you looking at his history. After 3 months of war with you he never took a city from a UoW member.

so he was ether a recruit to start trouble and overextend your reach to create trouble .... or he was you spy your bringing home

ether way he was a enemy player I can't trust.

DeletedUser

No problem then. Guess that makes you an enemy alliance. Listen, no matter the circumstances there is a process to getting a refugee removed. Either you can be proper like everyone else and go through the process of sending me a short messge or you can be rogue and take over my members regaurdless. Alot of HW memebers haven't taken a UoW city and vice versa.

As for TK, yeah you're right*cough cough*. Heck you must've been there to watch over every one the accounts that were given to him. Actually, it took the combined effort of BA, DFE, Fate and UoW to find out most of the accounts, so no one knows exactly how many he had. Yet again this is off topic.

Edit: Oh yeah, your de-rep hurts real bad, crap diplomat eh? Guess that's how this world works then you get a little hurt and wanna go cry about it. Go tell someone who cares.

DeletedUser3569

I respect your decision. I do agree that every alliance has its strenghths and weaknesses, and that you were able to succesfully create an alliance that has active members, i congratulate you. I hope your alliance prospers, and thrives.
Best Regards
Imperialjaeger

DeletedUser

Edit: Oh yeah, your de-rep hurts real bad, crap diplomat eh? Guess that's how this world works then you get a little hurt and wanna go cry about it. Go tell someone who cares.

hmmm ..... who De-rep'ed you i never did how do I check. I respect everyone's game play even if i disagree with how they are playing.

I play this game for fun. i hope everyone else does also.

DeletedUser13936

good point i have seen people neglecting that this is a game and games are meant for fun in the eta section (so much debate arguing and trash talking why not give some respect once in a while)

DeletedUser

I respect your decision. I do agree that every alliance has its strenghths and weaknesses, and that you were able to succesfully create an alliance that has active members, i congratulate you. I hope your alliance prospers, and thrives.
Best Regards
Imperialjaeger

Thank You

DeletedUser

Good luck with the new alliance:pro:

good point i have seen people neglecting that this is a game and games are meant for fun in the eta section (so much debate arguing and trash talking why not give some respect once in a while)

Man you talk more on here then the alliance forum :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.