Why We Formed A New Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Because we offered a spot to any member that wanted to join us from DFE because they were falling apart we are now a MRA. I dont think so, more like a good friend. Not like BA who will kick you if somone takes your city just to save face

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
LOL me getting worked up, I'm laugh my rear off everytime I see you post on the forums. It's you who is the one getting worked up and it's you who takes the game far to seriously. I only post because I know you get annoyed and this is my home world as well, so I'm free too.

We all know how you don't like TE taking over your precious rank 1, hell you didn't even like UoW taking the number 1 spot from BA hahaha!

Bringing up your precious stats again Steven? I really don't care... We have over 160 members, so what? We took in A few more DFE players than you guys did, is that such a crime? We all know that your just pissed at current events in Grepolis, don't cry over it Lefty, just calm down man!

TE still has a decent average and we have many good players, so what if there much smaller than you and most of your players? There keen to learn and we will give them the opportunity and time to learn, we will teach them unlike you, who would be to lazy too as your to worried about your precious stats! We may have small players with not much BP but some of them will grow with the proper training into the best players on the server in the future. Fate has a decent average but still we will catch up with them and we have better BP than them.

Oh and thanks for the archers hypocrite... bring them on. Why did you send attacks at me? To prove that you are better at me? Or was it in anger because the almighty leftytwochins was upset? Hahahahaaaa

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay, so it's obvious little lefty is going to hide behind Grepostats forever, so why don't we play his game.

You kiss Ali's rear, but then send MM to BA members about how you had to kick her for the good of BA, whats that all about ? you know, people where offering to take you out rather than her leave, most of them your so called "trustworthy friends" that you like to play with your toy guns with.

Since Ali left, you lost some good players, and even more preparing to restart their accounts

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en7/alliance/33/alliancechanges

buuuut, that's not Important to you, It's all about how bad *** attackers you are right? how you can defeat anyone?

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en7/alliance/33/colonizations?page=1

Then why you guys fiddling around with Ghost towns? reaaaaaally? and then you will say "they were needed bla bla" but go back, only a few people actually take cities from a worth while opponent, and your conquests? well, for "an attacking master" i had to laugh...

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en7/player/506448/colonizations

An excluded Elite player who doesn't speak good English and is in the middle of rebuilding, and you only got his cities thanks to your buddies clearances? and the rest, well, shameful amount of ghost towns for a man who apparently prides himself on his stats.

I'm sure you will try to turn this argument into Battle Points, but the fact is, Battle points are useless if all your doing is gathering up your little ghost towns, you alliance has no organisation, that's not your fault tho Obvcourse, because you just pass responsibility onto everyone else, unless something goes right, and its all down to your genius.

ever since Joanna left, your phantasmal in-game ego continues to expand, and you continue to alienate those people who did actually once call you a friend. Scully saw it, he left, Moppy saw it, she left, maybe next your new co-founder Lisa will see it?

I'm afraid your just digging that hole of yours deeper and deeper..

DeletedUser

pretty much all of that information was useless.

And lets just end this, you're right, i'm wrong. And I got my battle points from ghost towns, attacking with archers.

I survived in the core this long taking as many enemies as I could with in reach. You have failed in the core, what 4 times, 5 times? You keep getting more accounts and keep failing.

With you two love birds, an opponent simply can never be seen to do right. On one hand, it's "why are you attacking me?? wah, wahh" (the leader of the enemy allaince) on the other hand its why did you take ghost towns.

One says "your battle points mean nothing because you captured ghost towns", the other says battle points are important but my players are just new and don't have any yet.

One says LOL at the noob, he captured ghost towns, so I go take 2 enemy towns, then the other says oh, that doesn't count, that guy sucked..

Basically, you two are meant for one another. JNC has no in game experience or knowledge or skill, TK has plenty of skill, he is just a treacherous and weak person who can't man up, pick one side to play on and go to war.

JNC has plenty of bravado, has plenty of cities, plainly states who he is and what he wants to do, yet he can't do it. TK used to be a very skilled player and if he wasn't banned and had some balls could be an amazing fighter for one side or the other. Instead, though he chooses to crawl around in the shadows like a rat, never coming out in the open and doing anything, gets banned and then pops up again a few weeks later on a different account, all the while never accomplishing anything personally.

You guys both just suck. Plain and simple. JNC's stats are horrid because he's never actually fought in a real war, and TK doesn't have any stats that can be traced because he bounces from account to account every month. You bring lots of party favors to the forum, but do no work in the server.

You both get two thumbs down as grepolis players on the server, and have NO way, other than your propaganda, to prove otherwise.

The truth is, the three of us trash talk each other every day on here, and we can continue to banter at one another on these forums from now until .. a couple more weeks or months maybe when I get bored.. but out of the three of us there is only one with stats to back up the trash talking. Stats + trash talking. The other two are only words so trash talking, no stats.

I think I'm going to give it a rest for a while. James, see how many more times you can reply to every post i've made, and say my name at every opportunity you can, like in the mod introduction thread, and tommy maybe you can find an account and actually pick an enemy and fight them, and say "hey this is me, tommy knight, on guard!" but I doubt it.

One of you is weak, and the other is scared.
And if I quit this server tomorrow, from now until the end of ETA, you can add up both of your attack battle points together, and you'll never break the record that I currently hold.

Have a great weekend everyone I'm out!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am closing down this thread. The flaming is getting ridiculous, and has nothing to do with why this alliance, BLACK ARMADA I believe, was formed, even though it has to do with the alliance.
If you have any objections, direct them to me in a private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.