Why We Formed A New Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

No problem then. Guess that makes you an enemy alliance. Listen, no matter the circumstances there is a process to getting a refugee removed. Either you can be proper like everyone else and go through the process of sending me a short messge or you can be rogue and take over my members regaurdless. Alot of HW memebers haven't taken a UoW city and vice versa.

As for TK, yeah you're right*cough cough*. Heck you must've been there to watch over every one the accounts that were given to him. Actually, it took the combined effort of BA, DFE, Fate and UoW to find out most of the accounts, so no one knows exactly how many he had. Yet again this is off topic.

Edit: Oh yeah, your de-rep hurts real bad, crap diplomat eh? Guess that's how this world works then you get a little hurt and wanna go cry about it. Go tell someone who cares.

In order to start this off the old fashion way, I need to first complain about your progress. Seems like BA and friends love to rip on JNC's progress on ABP, I might as well dig in on yours.

I've passed you in ABP today and tied you in cities. Funny part is, I've been on vacation for over a month. Round of applause goes to you.

Also, as an alliance we have nearly 90,000 ABP in less than a week with a little less than 30 members. (Most of which joined in the past 2 to 3 days; these number will improve shortly)

I'm just trying to figure out why you even care about us over here, I mean what can you do? Cast lightening bolts till we cry?

To be honest, I would feel honored to be listed as your 'enemy alliance.' There's nothing quite like being listed as an enemy from a few oceans over.

As for TK, he ate your food and crapped on your bed. There's no nice way of putting that. Just something you have to deal with.

There's a new alliance in town, and we plan on making things happen!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not reading this whole thing, but whateverr I must stand up for fate in the sense that they had less of a relationship with UOW than BA did.

For many months my only contact with UOW was TK.. that is probably why he was able to inflict so much damage between both of the alliances. But I am quite sure fate was not involved with that at all.

I am pretty new to these developments, I thought you guys were leaving just because you wanted to go back to your old style of playing, and was completely fine with that. I am just now learning of all of these plans of war between yourselves and fate. This comes as quite a surprise.

If there are issues between you, your people, and a couple guys from a once friendly alliance it should have been worked out differently. If some player did something to validate this, they should have been kicked/killed or handles otherwise.

Lets not all forget who the real enemy is.

DeletedUser

I'm not worry about TK like everyone else here I'm sure he still has one account on ETA.

I thought you guys were leaving just because you wanted to go back to your old style of playing, and was completely fine with that. I am just now learning of all of these plans of war between yourselves and fate. This comes as quite a surprise.

I'm not sure why, if you remember our old way of playing forced you to place us on your enemy list. You see I'm not a big Fan of Naps and Pacts. This is very contrary to the BA/Fate belief that pretty much states that if your not Blue or Green your free game.

If there are issues between you, your people, and a couple guys from a once friendly alliance it should have been worked out differently. If some player did something to validate this, they should have been kicked/killed or handles otherwise.

really understand UoW,Elite, BA, UF, Fate are good alliances.

while I may criticize a few of the top 5 at times. you don't get into the top 5 without doing a few things right.

Everything has risks and rewards what would be the risk of trying to change BA from the inside? What BA is doing is working changing things to quickly might do damage to what is already working. Same going with any of the top 5 alliances.

now what is the risk of allowing an alliance leader to be surrounded by a Pact members alliance? It's the amount of damage they can do should they ever turn on you.

what I'm trying to say is these issues could have been handled differently but the risk becomes higher also. this post is already to long so I'll stop here.

DeletedUser3569

i think Uf and UoW should go to war, i wonder who could do the best 100hr+ timed attack with CS to win
lol

If we all followed the groove, we would all be the same. They went off the groove and became a new independant alliance.

@Lefty, how can u talk peace negotiations when, you have been on the top attacking leaderboards for a majority of the game. YOur alliance is almost based on attacking anyone whos not green or blue. So you contradict your beleifs in that statement by asking for peace, when you tend to resort to violence 99% of the time.

@HihI, yes, i agree, especially with real life.

"Lets not all forget who the real enemy is", which enemy is that??
time, money, obesity, pop ups, work,

DeletedUser

i think Uf and UoW should go to war, i wonder who could do the best 100hr+ timed attack with CS to win
lol

"Lets not all forget who the real enemy is", which enemy is that??
time, money, obesity, pop ups, work,

That would be an interesting match up, UoW and UF have both been putting up very consistant fights.
Flippin' pop ups...

DeletedUser

IJ, don't get it twisted, I never asked anyone for peace.

These were friendly players up until a couple of days ago, I was saying that a dispute between a couple of players, attacks or whatever the case may be should have been handled on a smaller level.

I've never known you to jump in on the dogpile, and respected you for that, but jump wherever you see fit.

And make no mistake about it I'm still vastly farther ahead in the attacking leader boards than 99.9% of everyone on this forum.

I don't like seeing old friends go to enemies, and since you're jumping in half way through the discussion, no idea of the PM's whateverr and I have had prior to this ridiculously camouflaged PnP kindly mind your own business, sir.

DeletedUser

IJwhateverr and I have had prior to this ridiculously camouflaged PnP kindly mind your own business, sir.

this isn't a PNP.

PNP are reserved for real alliances we are just clearing out farms under the Fate tag.

DeletedUser7698

Right after that merge I got overrun by 6 diferent people from my old alliance. They Conqeured all 3 of my cities. Decided to quit grepolis came back on zeta today and going strong. Oh and by the way never regretted quiting.

DeletedUser

IJ, don't get it twisted, I never asked anyone for peace.

These were friendly players up until a couple of days ago, I was saying that a dispute between a couple of players, attacks or whatever the case may be should have been handled on a smaller level.

I've never known you to jump in on the dogpile, and respected you for that, but jump wherever you see fit.

And make no mistake about it I'm still vastly farther ahead in the attacking leader boards than 99.9% of everyone on this forum.

I don't like seeing old friends go to enemies, and since you're jumping in half way through the discussion, no idea of the PM's whateverr and I have had prior to this ridiculously camouflaged PnP kindly mind your own business, sir.

Sorry Lefty to But in.

You know TK is still in ETA right.? me and Moppy knows don't know she told you. I do like there new allaince TK name begins with an A he has 30+ cites.

Just thought I let you know about this As EVERYONE HATES HIM FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE. I REALLY DON'T CARE ITS ONLY A GAME NO ONE DIES AT THE END OF THE DAY SO WHAT TK DONE THIS AND THAT ECT ECT. YES I USE TO HATE HIM. NOW I SEE THE FUNNY SIDE OF IT PEOPLE CRYING OVER TK GEEE PEOPLE NEED A LIFE. LEFTY HAVE YOU GOT ANY SPARE TOY GUNS TO PLAY WITH, EVERYONE KNOWS THEY ARE FAKE WHEN YOU POSTED THEM IN THE FORUMS. Oh yeah don't forget to change your nappy Lefty. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p :p :p

;)

DeletedUser

Of course TK is still in ETA, he had more accounts than anyone will know, I'm sure.

And sorry I don't know what you're talking about, you're a strange dude...
And I don't play with toy guns.

DeletedUser

but i mean cummon, he takes it that seriously he even has a detailed map of where all his cities are and what are in them....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol, maybe thats what helped me attack better than all of you noobs.

Tk you had to use two accounts to get your battle points, and JNC you don't have any..

Enjoy the map, as it's cities neither of you will ever take. maybe you can put it up on your wall as you wish you were 1/10th of the player that I am.

Well I guess TK you may be 1/5th as you likely are still running two accounts.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Lol, maybe thats what helped me attack better than all of you noobs.

Tk you had to use two accounts to get your battle points, and JNC you don't have any..

Enjoy the map, as it's cities neither of you will ever take. maybe you can put it up on your wall as you wish you were 1/10th of the player that I am.

Well I guess TK you may be 1/5th as you likely are still running two accounts.

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa what's a matter Lefty?

Status
Not open for further replies.