Winds of Change Feedback

DeletedUser48256

I'm sorry but is this some kind of early April Fools joke?

We don't want new graphics, we don't want to dress up Poseidon as a 'mystical frog' or have 'tiny Hydras dabbling by the shore'...

Where's the end game revamp that people have been asking for for at least three years?

If this is for real, and Grepolis is turning into Asiapolis, then I'm joining the hundreds of vets who have quit over the years because Inno don't give two hoots what the player base actually want.

If this is an early April Fools joke then hats off, you got me riled up :D

Point still stands though, please stop changing stuff that doesn't need to be changed, such as the god skins (although they seem to reverted back to the usual ones?) and give us what we ask for; an end game revamp. And a few options for the attack alarm sound would be fantastic as well.

DeletedUser54586

I guess first of april is it come too early for someone. I love greek mythology interface. I can agree game need some improvements, but overall implanting asian style would be horrible decission right now. You can do that for your asia/international server, but please for EU servers keep old interface just add some new stuff.

Regards,
Bulk

DeletedUser48660

haha this the worst april fools day joke yet lol... yall gotta do better

DeletedUser54537

I warned you guys that the asians were coming, did I not ?
Anyway this seems to be a 'notice me senpaii' move

DeletedUser54590

93aprilfools.JPG

DeletedUser21784

I want little cute cerbs playing in the backyard of my Hades cities :) And I want Unicorns! I want I want I want!

DeletedUser54775

I am new here.
How I start the new thread.
I am really disgusted by the graphics of the new God's. They are sexist and racist.
I understand that in Germany there are still unresolved issues when it comes to race, but come on.
Welcome to the 21st century.
Can you be more appropriate when it comes to character representation?

DeletedUser54785

This better not be an April Fools joke...
And also: what's happened to the Gods? Why have their avatars changed? Hera, Athena and Artemis now look overly-sexualised and fake, and the sames happened to Zeus, Poseidon and Hades; they don't look at all like the all-powerful and fearsome warriors we have grown to love.

DeletedUser

your a bunch of damn idiots .. and even if it is an April fools windup you lot are just stupid money grabbing parasites

Maxjoo

Phrourach
I simply do not like the graphics. They look "girly", infantile. Please, change them back; and, make real improvements to the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser41523

Inno is obviously trolling and pulling legs. It's a joke, don't take it so hard.

DeletedUser54775

yes, but there are things that you joke and things that you do not.
they should know better. Yes, I undertand that this is a German company and Germans have a long struggle understanding issues of racial equality, but if they are offering this game in other countries and cultures, they better make sure that they do not use their games and jokes as a platform to spread explicitly or implicitly sexist, racist and Nordicist ideology.

DeletedUser13240

Ah,
Now I sees it.
Grepo be goin' anime.
How originally chic.

Youse guys just can't quit tinkerin', can ya.

yer unimpressed
unit
-