Pnp Winning by going into vm

• Thread starter DeletedUser49308
  • Start date

DeletedUser49308

how do u feel about a guy taking over the all cities on the ww island from teammates then going into vm to not give no one a chance to attack and win i find that a cowards way wat do u think

DeletedUser32731

i think its a strategy game, so what ever for the success of the alliance.. u know what i think is cowardly? sending wast MMs to other alliance cause you guys are freaked out! mostly you mex.. winning is winning, and im glad you guys see the truth and us winning atleast..

DeletedUser18039

So why not invite all the alliances into one huge coalition and have everyone win?

I mean... winning is winning, right?

DeletedUser49308

blaze pratheios says we have everyone against coming soon yet u have the number 1 and number 2 alliance together which this is the first world i have ever seen that and 2 more top ten alliances yet everyone is against coming soon lol wat a joke but seriously i never seen the number 1 and number 2 alliance work together at this stage in the game its funny as hell to me lol keep me laughing blaze

DeletedUser49308

lol number 2 alliance u think u would try to take the number 1 spot but i c u know ur place u are a good loyal lapdog for erik lol

DeletedUser23413

Who is telling that you are winning, mate? Day dreamers :D

DeletedUser

i am in legion of shadows so i probably am supposed to like this plan but in fact i like manned rake hate it. we have both on our shared leaders forum said how much we dislike it and the only things really said in reply are "dont believe everything you here on the externals" this leads me to the conclusion that either the plan about going into vm isnt true or the leaders of alpha and cs dont want the leaders of gnr and los to know about it......

make your own conclusion but they are the facts

salty

DeletedUser

if that was aimed at me in your opinion im a fool for disagreeing with a strategy which will ruin this world and take what little fun is left in the server out

DeletedUser22217

It's a strategy.
In Helorus I thing was done, but it didn't work, the other alliance won lol.

DeletedUser23413

So, LoS and GnR are merely tier 3 alliances of CS? They only shared the plan with their tier 2 friends - Alpha(s). Never seen such a large number of slaves like this in Grepo history. :D

DeletedUser

your right leolis i think los and gnr have chose the wrong side here

DeletedUser23413

Ocean 53 and 63 are more than enough for a WW site for you two. So sorry :D

DeletedUser

this was posted in our shared leaders forum

Nobody gets kicked for having or voicing an opinion, opinions are what alliances and friendships are built on. The only problem is that not everyone's opinion is the same, so not every opinion is followed blindly and not everyone's objections or opinions can be acommodated to the letter. Stop reading the externals if you're going to let paranoia overtake you. 90% of it is filthy lies and the other 10% is so twisted you can see the truth but not actually get to it.

All you know for sure is that there will be a world wonder stage in Synope. That's all ANYONE knows except those with the experience and dedication to actually plan, build and protect those wonders. Plans/ideas/opinions - they're fundamental to winning a world and every plan/idea must be discussed and every option must be explored. If they aren't, if there isn't a Plan A and a Plan B then there won't BE any winners. Then you'll have to discuss the plans for stacking wonder cities, and the plans for taking the enemy wonder cities.. on and on and on.

Suppose the 'plans' are discussed here. How much actual planning would get done with so many different voices raising either their objections or giving their opinions? We could go around in circles for months and in the meantime wonders will be upon us without either a plan or a discussion finished.

Sure, everyone wants a say, but for sure everyone isn't going to get one. Wherever you are, I'm sure all the workers, supervisors, leaders, management, don't sit in on company board meetings, otherwise - how would anything get done ?

DeletedUser23413

It's clear that you guys are only workers/peasants, you dont have right to speak, lol.