Pnp Winning by going into vm

• Thread starter DeletedUser49308
  • Start date

DeletedUser

yeah thats why im kicking up a fuss i hope the great leaders of cs and alpha will take the hint that los arent happy

DeletedUser48572

So, LoS and GnR are merely tier 3 alliances of CS? They only shared the plan with their tier 2 friends - Alpha(s). Never seen such a large number of slaves like this in Grepo history. :D

For someone that has a shared tab with like 10 alliances....what are the tiers there?

DeletedUser32487

yeah thats why im kicking up a fuss i hope the great leaders of cs and alpha will take the hint that los arent happy

So salty, you with comings or against? So, you kick up a fuss and bring info from forums into here. Have you seen any other enemy camp posting their WW plans for you to read? Are you that inexperienced not to see that these guys here Max and Leo are taking you down a merry road of self distruction.

Max and Leo: Keep up the good work! You have a loyal royal billy goat beliving all the funny apples your selling him lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39031

Call it strategy all you like it's abusing a game feature. What's next? Using bots to win WW being called a strategy?

DeletedUser18039

Oh look... it's the Dubya equation... yer either wit Cummings er yer agin em... the very idea of an individual player not liking a sleazy strategy and actually saying so! Giving aid and comfort to the enemy becuz if they know about ,,, er,,, er... well, if they see people talking they will ... er.... er... OK so nothing but it sounds like something... to the vacant... :cool:

DeletedUser32487

Call it strategy all you like it's abusing a game feature. What's next? Using bots to win WW being called a strategy?

Another Salty! Didn't you know that bots to win are against ingame rules. :eek: VM is not. :pro:

If you have such an issue with vm please by all means open a petition to Innogames here. Are up for it or you just another wanna be one of us crew?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32487

Oh look... it's the Dubya equation... yer either wit Cummings er yer agin em... the very idea of an individual player not liking a sleazy strategy and actually saying so! Giving aid and comfort to the enemy becuz if they know about ,,, er,,, er... well, if they see people talking they will ... er.... er... OK so nothing but it sounds like something... to the vacant... :cool:

By all means have a moan.... but show me where Mortis, Barbs, Sun dried tom's crew have posted in this forum about their WW plans. Then I take your point..... until then people like salty have either no power and mear soldier and is not happy. And falling into the ripe hands of my friends who has his best interest at heart.

By all means continue. I am having fun reading.

DeletedUser39031

Another Salty! Didn't you know that bots to win are against ingame rules. :eek: VM is not. :pro:

If you have such an issue with vm please by all means open a petition to Innogames here. Are up for it or you just another wanna be one of us crew?
Nothing against VM. Was it implemented so an alliance can win WW? No.
If winning a virtual crown means so much to someone that they'll enter VM then congratulations, you've ruined the game

DeletedUser16560

Im planning a long vacation in August, does that mean I cant/shouldnt have cities in WW islands?

DeletedUser

Ocean 53 and 63 are more than enough for a WW site for you two. So sorry :D

salty,Leolis has the imprudence of showing openly his aim;)
OJ is right-you are being bombed with propaganda in order to cause dissension-a very cheap tactic which works on ready ears.
Salty etc:all this story started when an ex leader of CS who was a spy of Fluffies all the time started to vomit sit for his own ends.
He simply falsified a piece of the puzzle and now leolis and his armada are trying to make you fools fall in their trap.
Salty etc:you need to know that we had doubts on Bandika well before the latest story,nor is Erik,Prae etc completely fools to trust all plans etc to untrusted elements.
Nor us,nor any alliance in all the servers publish it plans and often spreads misinformation to mislead.

Our allies should chat with our leaders for proper info rather then fall in the trap of leolis,graeme etc;)

DeletedUser23413

Right, I have my aim which is the same to Ronald Reagan's aim who has freed people's mind in the communist European countries. I am proud of it.:cool:

DeletedUser

It's in nature of the homan's to critic the most poweful however no one have said CS will winn.Yes we are favorite but no one is saying what CS is going to winn but i can say that no one else will going to winn if CS dont

DeletedUser

Hahaha,so you are mentally stuck 30+ years before!
The war between the good and the evil,the spawn of Satan:d
care to share the plans of chillchad alliance for ww race?:d

DeletedUser32487

Right, I have my aim which is the same to Ronald Reagan's aim who has freed people's mind in the communist European countries. I am proud of it.:cool:

Must correct you there my friend, we all know that Ronny Raygun's propaganda was to blow up Russia, conquer middle east and get in maggies knickers.... You critise marxism and say dictatorish is better?

Both are equally bad in my books. :p

DeletedUser

What Leolis fail to say is that Regan was an actor;)
are you doing the same Leolis?:d

btw,how come CS is Soviet Union?:d

btw,how come you are the democrats and we the dictators??:d

If you had said we are trickers would not ask of course;)

DeletedUser23413

Dont you see a similarity? Stalin, Khruschev owned all Soviet's world wonder cities :D. However they were better that they didnt have plan to hide in VM. :cool:

DeletedUser23413

About ChillChad's plan, I know 1 thing for sure they are not hiding in VM. :D

DeletedUser38465

What Leolis fail to say is that Regan was an actor;)
are you doing the same Leolis?:d

btw,how come CS is Soviet Union?:d

btw,how come you are the democrats and we the dictators??:d

If you had said we are trickers would not ask of course;)

Depends, Bolshevik communism, communist oligarch, or the pseudo capitalists?

DeletedUser23413

For someone that has a shared tab with like 10 alliances....what are the tiers there?
Everyone are equal in our coalition! There is no grand great emperor who decides that only 2 alliances are trusted enough to share his plan. :cool: