Pnp Winning by going into vm

• Thread starter DeletedUser49308
  • Start date

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos

I would + rep aswel but been called a child abuser guess i better don't.

I see drama created by a snitch isnt over yet, however, all this talking overhere is possible to say in 1 simple short word.

Hypocrits.
You all better blame
your

spies
Bandika54
disrespect gets disrespect
baby colonisers in our core
full coalition standing ready for a WW.Bust
Hiding yourself behind VM while we opped you

DeletedUser

Wow Chilli does not miss a trick .... :p
SP-screenshot.jpg

DeletedUser

Can we please invite Dirkerin into Comings.

Gold abuser : check (25% less BP than E but same amount cities).

Simmer : Check (afterall i too am a wonderfull simmer).

and why are the enemies all the sudden silent overhere

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?55655-Bandika54-the-fighter

Can I ask, I don't know as I do prefer the BP route for my city slots,
but
I have been told it is a lot cheaper to do the festivals, than to pay to reduce time on the production of troops and ships, what do you or anyone else believe,

DeletedUser23413

Someone who always talk about honor has just broken a NAP without notice. Not the first time but worth to note it here :cool:

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Can I ask, I don't know as I do prefer the BP route for my city slots,
but
I have been told it is a lot cheaper to do the festivals, than to pay to reduce time on the production of troops and ships, what do you or anyone else believe,

Its depends, if u hammer into 15k bir walls, than olympics are heaper, if u get BP from FTS kills , landtroops behind low walls, LS kills... its much cheaper killing stuff.
Also patience can gives you more BP than pre ejaculations.
Rebuild troops is relative, if u have a 350 lsnuke and send out 285 u keep 75 and are rebuild 15% faster.
But hitting the whole lot makes u lose less, all depend what you encounter and how u play.
Using spells and push only 1x speed up i believe is cheaper than olympics, but if not...

On the other hand, olympics+festivals i think is more cities, if i would use this tactic i would be called dishonnorable unskilled dic k , if others use it people say it is much cheaper than speed up troops.

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Someone who always talk about honor has just broken a NAP without notice. Not the first time but worth to note it here :cool:

Notice was given before shots fired, so we do have more honnor than the japs at WWII and all our enemies in this server.

welcome to the real world.

DeletedUser

Its depends, if u hammer into 15k bir walls, than olympics are heaper, if u get BP from FTS kills , landtroops behind low walls, LS kills... its much cheaper killing stuff.
Also patience can gives you more BP than pre ejaculations.
Rebuild troops is relative, if u have a 350 lsnuke and send out 285 u keep 75 and are rebuild 15% faster.
But hitting the whole lot makes u lose less, all depend what you encounter and how u play.
Using spells and push only 1x speed up i believe is cheaper than olympics, but if not...

On the other hand, olympics+festivals i think is more cities, if i would use this tactic i would be called dishonnorable unskilled dic k , if others use it people say it is much cheaper than speed up troops.

It was a serious, question not a dig at you, I believe your way is the best way and a lot more fun,
Attack and defend all the way

DeletedUser

Hey guys no need to hate on erik for going to Vm this just means that he has a harder time in this world than his past world keep this up and his winng streak of (how do you make the infinity symbol?)-0 might actually end. :D

DeletedUser23413

No need to insult others like that, The GM.
Tea, Ranga, andrin, ... used to call me $##%!&#, I just ignored them.
At the very end it's just a game.

Ranga1

Strategos
No need to insult others like that, The GM.
Tea, Ranga, andrin, ... used to call me $##%!&#, I just ignored them.
At the very end it's just a game.

Ignored then just make some stuff up, typical troll behavior, anyone can do that :D

DeletedUser23413

I have not insulted you,just said you are a clown,lol

lol Leo.You are ready to lick the as even of a donkey for profit for that matter,not just his;)

where do you see me running my mouth?I just said calm?
Or you are too much exited to fish in troubled waters?

I didn't even bother, but this showed how low as a person you are. I never take it beyond the game but you do! I won't discuss this matter anymore and I just ignore your low class words as I have done.

DeletedUser

Exactly my thoughts about you.
You are a complete liar and distorter.

DeletedUser23413

Tea. I wouldn't want to take it that far but you called me liar when I showed you some evidences from your own comments? :eek:
Oh well, I regret that I have argued with the like of you.