Winter Grepolympia 2021 Feedback Thread

Shuri2060

Strategos
Every time this event happens, I believe there are bugs/inconsistencies with whether the DEF boost applies to sieges or not (I'm not even sure what the intended behaviour is meant to be).

imo, it should be changed so that it does to ALL sieges, otherwise the boost is rather useless in CQ.

Last edited:

xFate

Strategos
Every time this event happens, I believe there are bugs/inconsistencies with whether the DEF boost applies to sieges or not.

imo, it should be changed so that it does to ALL sieges, otherwise the boost is rather useless in CQ.
ok

Thooury

Hekatontarch
Pretty sure the answer is no, but the boosts received from event do not apply to Olympus itself, correct?

King Soos

Strategos
any reason why it has been nerfed so that we only get 1 go to participate every 24 hours rather than once every 12 hours?

DeletedUser54339

Is there no way of changing it so that all the alliance bonuses start and finish at the same time? It imbalances every server because of the attack bonus lasting days longer than the def one.

Shuri2060

Strategos
Why the heck is the wiki totally wrong?

12 hr participation, 1.5 hrs per slot...?????????????

And I trusted what it said since it said it was updated a few days back

QaFo435.png

Last edited:

Shuri2060

Strategos
I recommend adding a ~12-24 hr break after the end of each discipline where everyone can make their final runs, but not train their athlete.

The current system is disadvantageous to anyone who can't be there right before the end time, which feels slightly unfair.

Also, I recommend trying the event settings out as the wiki says. 2 hr slots, 24 hr participation with perhaps double duration for disciplines. I don't like the idea that to make a perfect run you have to log in every 6 hrs --- I understand this game rewards activity, etc, but that's my opinion, at least.

DeletedUser41523

The loss of biremes in the shops creates a naval imbalance imo. Since lightships can be cheaply fielded from the shop poped in a city, doubled, and then rotated out for Ari.

Like I get that the units aren’t meant to be the main reward for this particular event. But it’s still worth noting since naval is one of the worth while items in the shop.

Shuri2060

Strategos
The loss of biremes in the shops creates a naval imbalance imo. Since lightships can be cheaply fielded from the shop poped in a city, doubled, and then rotated out for Ari.

Like I get that the units aren’t meant to be the main reward for this particular event. But it’s still worth noting since naval is one of the worth while items in the shop.
No one picks up the ships cus they're so bad. Token imbalance as always.

The key issue is the myth tokens are fat and strong even if expensive, giving the most doubling chances and saving inventory space. You're not gonna feed ~7-8 of those LS tokens through Democritus --- Ari rebuilds quickly enough.

Back2Basics

Chiliarch
No one picks up the ships cus they're so bad. Token imbalance as always.

The key issue is the myth tokens are fat and strong even if expensive, giving the most doubling chances and saving inventory space. You're not gonna feed ~7-8 of those LS tokens through Democritus --- Ari rebuilds quickly enough.
7-8? with some demo luck you can pop a 360 Nuke in 3 tokens