- We have proof Shaz used spies.
- At least one MGGA leader (Deus) was reading these forums, and therefore knew that Shaz used spies.
- Shaz claims to be a leader. He may have been a leader while using spies. He may have been promoted later on, even though at least one MGGA leader knew that he used spies.
- So an MGGA player definitely used spies.
- It is quite possible that an MGGA leader either used spies (if Shaz was a leader at the time) or that MGGA leadership promoted a player that at least one of them knew had used spies.
I don't need to know the intricacies of MGGA leadership. All I need to know is that Shaz used spies (proven) and that an MGGA leader knew that Shaz used spies (which we know for certain, as Deus reads this forum enough to spot the proof). And unless Shaz is a compulsive liar, then it is quite possible that he is an MGGA leader, and was either a leader when he used the spies, or was promoted later on even though it was known that he used the spies. We have shown the proof of Shaz using spies on multiple occasions, and MGGA leaders dodged those posts, attempted to make excuses, or changed the topic.
So, despite you ranting at me, you haven't done anything to disprove the fact that an MGGA player used spies, and that at least some small part of leadership knew or consented to this (unless you are going to claim that Shaz is a compulsive liar and say that he was never an MGGA leader).
By the way, you made a comment about chess earlier. You do know that you can't win chess by hiding in a corner and avoiding the conflicts for the entire game, right? Also, I do hope that you don't force your opponents to allow you to have double the number of pieces if you do play chess.
you are just listing the same list of only a few possibilities and choosing one blindly as the 'truth' because it suits your argument. There are only three people that know the truth of what you are talking about and you are not one of them. so you can keep making the same presumption, but it does not change how it happened.
and seriously.... are you criticizing my game play? this really just discredits your word. you obviously didn't do your research before you spoke on that, so it begs the question, what else did you not do your research on and jumped to a false conclusion?