World Eta Milestones & Firsts

DeletedUser15946

Sorry, but you obviously don't know to who you are talking to keep on-topic :D

DeletedUser4016

I used to mod this forum back in 2010(I think). I know very well how good you Eta's are at staying on-topic :D

DeletedUser

just saying this but there should have been a first to reach alliance limit milestone..

DeletedUser15946

What is the greatest number of cities gained by one player in one day? Cyber Tex recently picked up 7.
Has anyone heard of a higher number?

I recently heard about 8, not sure what is a record :)

DeletedUser15946

You can talk when you get 8 ghosts or when you even get 8 CP... until then ssshhhh

DeletedUser

I've just reached the 10 million battle points!

It has been very difficult, and I must admit there was a kind of "cheating" in the end: most of the last 800K came from attacks to ghosts/inactive players, and from allies/enemies who voluntarily helped me.
I would like to thank all of them, especially boriz23 and hugocenas :)

DeletedUser

I would like to thank everyone who ever gave myself or Fate support, for your friendship and contributions have been important!

Milestones now gained are largely personal to myself. I topped 220 cities and might well finish in 12th position. I wanted to gain and hold at least 200 and anyone who managed 150+ cities and maintained and kept them co-coordinated deserves much respect. The task is doubly hard if one has to hold an alliance together and on course.

I would like to take this opportunity to recognize and congratulate all those who have been successful in Grepolis/Eta. I began with with some useless ideas given my knowledge of real history. Many people taught me how this game worked (most long departed) and I would love to thank them all. With the help and support of so many friends, I have tried to repay that trust in kind. I would like you all to realize how much your support meant to me. It was the efforts you took that kept me going in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds.

My milestones are that I have grown despite serious attempts to reduce me over an extended period. I will end in a better position personally than I have previously gained, and at the expense of an old and honourless foe. :)
Having little choice other than to lead Fate, I've held us together (with much help of course!) and despite all the odds, we still hold to 6th with a chance at 5th. These are not milestones in terms of points, although we have a couple of the best defenders in the game! Rather, they are milestones in that Fate has fought CR at greater than 2:1 odds and holds still after more than a year. CR had better organization and far greater activity levels per player on average and failed to defeat us because we refused to die. Many players fell aside as CR seemed invincible and RL meant that so many of us felt unable to continue with such intensity. Those who stayed were the staunch ones. Fate's true soldiers. We have held on in the face of seemingly overwhelming odds, and have been a rock for others in Eta. I like to think that our example inspired others; we certainly had support or even just friendly dealings from unexpected places and very much appreciate it.
As I mentioned my personal goals before, I've just gained 222 cities, and by reclaiming one from jomarluna (a vicious mongrel), I've jumped the bastard into 12th spot :)
Those are both personal highs and make nice milestones to achieve before the end. I could never have been so successful alone or just with my alliance. My Friends, and my Allies, and Fate's have made a great difference and also made this whole game so much more enjoyable. Fate has made it to the end, strong and unbowed! Thank you to everyone who has helped us at any time.

Regards always,
Leo