World Eta Milestones & Firsts

DeletedUser

Union of Warlords has reached the 50 million BP in January (I don't know exactly when).
The Steel Titans should also reach it very soon.

wow, 5 million and ~ 500,000BP per month i could only wish to make that many troops

it's a shame all those attacks and support and he has little to no impact in his current wars.

Why are you so rude Tony?

Because I took 8 CR cities, in less than one week?
Or maybe because CR was not able to retake any of these cities, despite the attempts and our limited available defenses?
Or ... because I said we'll never agree with your NAP proposals and let Fate fight you alone?

DeletedUser15946

Now you are very good to fate, because you sense that even leo's greatness has an end, and if you fail him, that you will really be left alone?

Anyway, admirable amount of BP, even for some alliances.

DeletedUser

Why are you so rude Tony?
you are a great fighter but, you know you never run to fight the best fighters. If you did UoW would own a core ocean by now. Your have never helped your allies that is why KoDR, Fate,BA held the war lines as you played around fighting newbies and failed. Now those newbie are about to destroy UoW.

It's not rude to say what i said. Any other alliance would be winning their wars with a fighter like you. You seem to attacked in a very predictable way sure you can gain BP, but you hardly ever take defended cities.

you are one of the best fighters but, seem not to find ways to win. Fact is a Fact.

Because I took 8 CR cities, in less than one week?

20,000 abp getting 8 cities yes they where undefended but look what happened when he defended you. You lost all your troops.

I could take a city from you any time i want, i just want to take cities in a core ocean not a parameter ocean . You made your career fighting smaller parameter fighters without premium while running from larger legionary fighters

Or maybe because CR was not able to retake any of these cities, despite the attempts and our limited available defenses?

we have 5 people randomly attacking your alliance and you haven't beat them yet. UoW is in trouble when we start to focus on UoW, but then you guy never defend each other just pathetic. UoW guys are force to colonize because the leaders are so selfish they refuse to defend their smaller members.

Or ... because I said we'll never agree with your NAP proposals and let Fate fight you alone?
it was a one time offer We made that offer 2 months ago don't act like that offer is still on the table because it's not. You see the results Fate is still losing, some help you are. When they need your help in the north like normal you and you UoW are takng taking cities in the south.

That is why you have so little impact in your wars. Your never where you are needed the most. Your running in the opposite way all the time. Right now your helping CR members move north towards Fate. Your such a bad leader to haven't noticed it yet.

News flash those 8 cities where a gift they will help that member move into ocean 45 thanks :)

with friends like you who needs enemies
or should i say
with enemies like you who needs friends

you are your own worst enemy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you are a great fighter but, you know you never run to fight the best fighters. If you did UoW would own a core ocean by now. Your have never helped your allies that is why KoDR, Fate,BA held the war lines as you played around fighting newbies and failed. Now those newbie are about to destroy UoW.

It's not rude to say what i said. Any other alliance would be winning their wars with a fighter like you. You seem to attacked in a very predictable way sure you can gain BP, but you hardly ever take defended cities.

you are one of the best fighters but, seem not to find ways to win. Fact is a Fact.

20,000 abp getting 8 cities yes they where undefended but look what happened when he defended you. You lost all your troops.

I could take a city from you any time i want, i just want to take cities in a core ocean not a parameter ocean . You made your career fighting smaller parameter fighters without premium while running from larger legionary fighters

we have 5 people randomly attacking your alliance and you haven't beat them yet. UoW is in trouble when we start to focus on UoW, but then you guy never defend each other just pathetic. UoW guys are force to colonize because the leaders are so selfish they refuse to defend their smaller members.

it was a one time offer We made that offer 2 months ago don't act like that offer is still on the table because it's not. You see the results Fate is still losing, some help you are. When they need your help in the north like normal you and you UoW are takng taking cities in the south.

That is why you have so little impact in your wars. Your never where you are needed the most. Your running in the opposite way all the time. Right now your helping CR members move north towards Fate. Your such a bad leader to haven't noticed it yet.

News flash those 8 cities where a gift they will help that member move into ocean 45 thanks :)

with friends like you who needs enemies
or should i say
with enemies like you who needs friends

you are your own worst enemy

A new denigration campaign has started!

UoW has many enemies for now and together they are much stronger than us, this is not a secret.
It is very difficult to take cities from top enemy players in this situation, but I really tried, and will try again soon.
The situation was totally different one year ago: most of the enemy cities I took were from really threatening players.
You are insulting them by talking this way!
And please, look at your statistics: most of your colonizations in February were from ghosts or inactive player (Skitch)!
And unlike me, you was totally in position to take it from strong enemies.

About support, I got less defense BP from my cities than from outside since the 2.0 upgrade.
Most attacks to my cities didn't found much to kill.
I'll not give you more details about this, as it could help you on this war.

The "5 people randomly attacking your alliance" is really not what I saw these last weeks.

Last thing: I have much respect for many CR players and I doubt they enjoy your gutter propaganda.
You talk often about leftytwoguns, but you are like him.

Now, I'll most probably make a new break with ext forums.
Tired of this.
I want to focus on the real game and my alliance really can't afford any top player loosing time to counter your propaganda.

DeletedUser

Take it as a insult all you want. Fact is your one of the best fighters, but, as for leadership something is missing.

just like a enemy using propaganda then saying how they hate propaganda in the same post. You find my negative posts about you and respond but, never my positive posts about you. As i said your posts are normal enemy propaganda also.

testbej has always been a 10/10 but no one has lead to his downfall nor is their a successor they proved to be his equal.

UoW has many enemies for now and together they are much stronger than us, this is not a secret.
It is very difficult to take cities from top enemy players in this situation, but I really tried, and will try again soon.
The situation was totally different one year ago: most of the enemy cities I took were from really threatening players.

Your enemies are stronger then you because you left your allies fighting in the north to fight a side war and decided not to fight UoW true enemies. The result was KoDR got destroyed and BA got weakened to the point they needed to rebuild their whole alliance. All because UoW ran from the war while saying they would help.

You are insulting them by talking this way!
the truth hurts right? you made the choice to fight smaller players and avoid the larger players. In that way you made your own enemies. At the same time, you turn you back on your allies allowing your enemies to surround them. CR decided war against UoW only because your alliance kept moving west instead of north where your (UoW) enemies where waiting for you.

And please, look at your statistics: most of your colonizations in February were from ghosts or inactive player (Skitch)!
And unlike me, you was totally in position to take it from strong enemies.

yes but JCC challenged me to enter into ocean 44, I had to start somewhere. Skitch was a good start to get a base don't you think? look at the good fighters in the area. Fates best: JamesCrackCorn, Leonadius, Gqthekid, Brad the Almighty, neil dodson. Unlike you i run to fight the best fighters the enemy has to offer.

About support, I got less defense BP from my cities than from outside since the 2.0 upgrade.
Most attacks to my cities didn't found much to kill.
I'll not give you more details about this, as it could help you on this war.

I'm unsure what you are talking about here.

The "5 people randomly attacking your alliance" is really not what I saw these last weeks.
I'm sure more then 5 people randomly attacked UoW from CR it was a under-exaggeration meaning - this is a side war. We are more or less preventing UoW from moving west any longer and this is what started the war.

Last thing: I have much respect for many CR players and I doubt they enjoy your gutter propaganda.
many in CR didn't like the fact that to avoid a fight in the north. UoW fought and moved southwest against smaller players and alliances. Many in CR voted for war against UoW because they where sick of one of the largest alliances always picking on smaller alliance and avoiding fighting wars with top alliances. All we did was distract UoW so these smaller alliances can grow to be able to fight UoW better. This strategy was a success.

You talk often about leftytwoguns, but you are like him.
i owe a lot to leftytwoguns and MoppyO. they taught me a lot about this game.

Now, I'll most probably make a new break with ext forums.
Tired of this.
I want to focus on the real game and my alliance really can't afford any top player loosing time to counter your propaganda.

We are at war for a reason, of course, i'm going to remind you why every chance i get.

good then I'll take this to private messages

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15946

OK, now milestones about forum :p

1k posts:
JNC is first
Me is second
Whateverr is (turd.)OK, OK, third.

:)

DeletedUser

oooo i might never make it on here and i post the most lol

DeletedUser

Well done CR :)

We're right behind you .....well ok,a long way behind you (and Valor,TST,UoW) but we'll get there soon eventually :D

DeletedUser

Well done CR :)

We're right behind you .....well ok,a long way behind you (and Valor,TST,UoW) but we'll get there soon eventually :D

Well, good luck that last level .... lets just say wasn't fun

DeletedUser

OK, now milestones about forum :p

1k posts:
JNC is first
Me is second
Whateverr is (turd.)OK, OK, third.

:)

only 40 more post until i get 2nd ...... JNC will clearly keep the lead.

DeletedUser15946

But I am much better spammer, you don't stand a chance :)

DeletedUser

"Or ... because I said we'll never agree with your NAP proposals and let Fate fight you alone?" Testbej to CR

"Now you are very good to fate, because you sense that even leo's greatness has an end, and if you fail him, that you will really be left alone?" Sirgaz comment.

Firstly, Fate has ever been the staunchest of friends to both BA, and UoW. BA's disintegration and then decision to fight UoW saddened us, and continues to do so. UoW and Fate have rarely been positioned to work together so closely as we were able to do with BA. Now it is Fate that calls for support, and proximity dictates that most is our own. Our allies are not reticent in helping when they can, and for that I thank them.

Secondly, there is nothing so great about me, and I plan on staying for the foreseeable future. Everyone gets tired sometimes, but RL has much to do with that. I'd like to believe that should I leave Fate will continue. Others could do the job better, should they commit to it.

Fate has achieved her own milestones. Two of us now have 150 cities+, and our DBP is over 15 million. ABP is above 11 mill, so we are not the punching bags CR likes to make us out to be. We grow in spite of any setback. Predictions of our dropping out of the top 10 alliances have thus far proven little more than hope or hot air. As the President dude declared in 'Independence Day': "We Will Not Go Quietly Into The Night!" Fate will go on to gain milestones in Eta.

Regards,
Leo