World map

DeletedUser11798

Yeah I suppose so.

I have been having some problems with the maps recently which has caused them to look a little different, it might be noticeable it might not be, if it is then I am sorry:(

COZ9r.png

TE= Red
KE= Yellow
UoW= Green
CR= Blue
Fate= Orange
KoDR= Dark Blue
KA= Aqua
DH= Dark Red
SP= Purple
NWO= Pink
WoA= Dark Green
BA= White

Note: I do personal maps at request, contact me ingame if you would like one, Eta, full maps only.

DeletedUser

I can't rep you yet but, maps look great.

very colorful, looks like it layered of favor of the smaller alliance which to me make it look even better. After all it makes KE look smaller ;)

DeletedUser11798

I can't rep you yet but, maps look great.

very colorful, looks like it layered of favor of the smaller alliance which to me make it look even better. After all it makes KE look smaller ;)

Thanks, I saw the maps you posted the other day, cant remember what thread, but they looked good, I repped you for it:)

DeletedUser15946

Thanks mate, what would we do without you?
Of course, I can't rep you again

DeletedUser11798

Think it is time for an update.

Main changes: UoW and KE swapped places on the rankings, that seems to be all that has happened so far, maybe more will happen...

I have made the maps a little bit smaller than usual, and put the recent conquests back in, I think the colors now show up better than before, I have also put my name in it because I got bored while making it.

CGTim.png

TE= Red
UoW= Yellow
KE= Green
CR= Blue
Fate= Orange
KoDR= Dark Blue
DH= Aqua
UK= Dark Red
SP= Purple
NWO= Pink
WoA= Dark Green
BA= White

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i am kicking tons of people who just sit there and become inactive, they were not even fighting when they were active....

thats all there is to it, nothing else ;)

DeletedUser11798

Will make an update just now as I will be busy later on

Main changes: No alliance position changes at the moment, but TE have went down in points a bit since last week. Here is the map:):

2cXqJ.png

TE= Red
UoW= Yellow
KE= Green
CR= Blue
Fate= Orange
KoDR= Dark Blue
DH= Aqua
UK= Dark Red
SP= Purple
NWO= Pink
WoA= Dark Green
BA= White

DeletedUser

I see a lot of white spots, donno if it appears only for me. there are a lot of white spots in my area in ocean 47, but I'm sure there is no BA there.

DeletedUser11798

Abbs, there seems to be no BA there, those bigger dots mean recent conquers of the last week, sorry if that was not clear.

DeletedUser11798

No, I post updates when I can, I am trying to do it every week.

DeletedUser11798

Update time, no changes.

KynTY.png

TE= Red
UoW= Yellow
KE= Green
CR= Blue
Fate= Orange
KoDR= Dark Blue
DH= Aqua
UK= Dark Red
SP= Purple
NWO= Pink
WoA= Dark Green
BA= White

Those bigger dots are recent conquers, from the date the last update was posted to today.

DeletedUser

love the map,

one question where is KE south you know the real KE members?

UF,
you should unmerge from KE now that you did your internal damage. Great job at taking out an enemy without fighting UF "two thumbs up" on the superior tactic.

I never seen that one coming.

Last edited by a moderator: