World map

DeletedUser

gdi, i didnt mean better, what i meant is that some of them clash because of the alliance locations like blue and dark blue etc. overall its cool but if im being picky thats what i would pick on :)

DeletedUser11798

Yeah I see what you mean, I keep the colors the same for alliance positions, and many alliances have moved up and down since the last update, I will try and work out something to make them better next time I post an update.

DeletedUser

Yeah I see what you mean, I keep the colors the same for alliance positions, and many alliances have moved up and down since the last update, I will try and work out something to make them better next time I post an update.

I don't like the color green :(

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Update time.

Not posted one in a while and many alliance changes since then.

UXpoR.png

TE= Red
UoW= Yellow
CR= Green
Fate= Blue
SP= Orange
DH= Dark Blue
Valor= Aqua
UK= Dark Red
KE= Purple
NWO= Pink
Valhalla= Dark Green
BA= White

Looking good mate as always

DeletedUser11798

Update time.

YIbcW.png

TE= Red
UoW= Yellow
CR= Green
Fate= Blue
Valor= Orange
DH= Dark Blue
SP= Aqua
UK= Dark Red
BA= Purple
NWO= Pink
Valhalla= Dark Green
Varangian Guards= White

DeletedUser11798

Err...

Time for an update:)

uHx24.png

TE= Red
UoW= Yellow
CR= Green
Fate= Blue
Valor= Orange
DH= Dark Blue
UK= Aqua
SP= Dark Red
BA= Purple
Varangian Guards= Pink
NWO= Dark Green
Three Stars= White

DeletedUser

something strange about the map...

CR should be biggest in O37 and have quite a presence in O47 (second behind UOW) but for some reason it does not show. How does this come?

DeletedUser11798

something strange about the map...

CR should be biggest in O37 and have quite a presence in O47 (second behind UOW) but for some reason it does not show. How does this come?

Yeah I have noticed this also, in confession the maps are not very accurate, it is a system of islands and it is done by the order of which I do it in, sorry if CR do not look very big on the maps.

DeletedUser11798

Can anyone recommend a good image hosting website so I can start posting my maps again? Imgur has let me down:(