World map

DeletedUser15946

Come on, inability to log in and to save maps is not an excuse :p
we will die without your maps :(

DeletedUser11798

I am currently on vacation but will let you know what's going on.

Ever since the 2.0 update, the database refuses to download and because of that, I am no longer able to post my maps, not my fault remember...

DeletedUser11798

Ok, but I'm saying just in case anyone is wondering why I never post the maps anymore.

DeletedUser

Not the best map but here's our top 6 Cheers

image.php

DeletedUser11798

Since I have some spare time, I will try one last time to get this thing working again.

Hopefully the map will display, please tell me if it doesn't.

newmapj.png

TE= Red
CR= Yellow
UoW= Green
Valor= Blue
Fate= Orange
DH= Dark Blue
BA= Aqua
UK= Dark Red
Varangian Guards= Purple
Three Stars= Pink
NWO= Dark Green
Band of Brothers= White

DeletedUser

Hmm.. how come VG looks bigger in the O37 than UK while UK have 50+ more towns :)

Lugosi

Strategos
Hmm.. how come VG looks bigger in the O37 than UK while UK have 50+ more towns :)

It maybe because UK have cities on islands where VG have the majority of cities so the dot is VG coloured instead of UK. Other than that I don't know.

DeletedUser11798

Hmm, maybe if you bothered to read the earlier posts, you will know the maps are not 100% accurate, all I know is that the maps I post operate on a system of islands, not sure what that means to be honest.

DeletedUser

@GdiRetro-Can you download the data into your own computer for these maps to be generated? If not, you'd have to host it on a web server I suppose.

DeletedUser11798

Yes abbs, that is how it works, when creating the map I download the world eta data, once it is downloaded it gives me a large list of alliances, players and cities, I simply select the top 12 and then post it here.

DeletedUser11798

Ok then...

asdyn.png

TE= Red
CR= Yellow
UoW= Green
Valor= Dark Blue
Fate= Orange
DH= Blue
BA= Aqua
UK= Dark Red
Varangian Guards= Purple
NWO= Pink
BoB= Dark Green
TS= White

DeletedUser11798

Sorry for the delay, been in VM due to RL, here is another update.

Changes: Quite a lot has happened, BoB no longer exist and Woksape are in the top 12 now.

ouchi.png

CR= Red
TE= Yellow
Valor= Green
UoW= Dark Blue
BA= Orange
Fate= Blue
Dark Hunters= Aqua
UK= Dark Red
Varangian Guards= Purple
NWO= Pink
TS= Dark Green
Woksape= White

DeletedUser

Nice map GDi, I especially like seeing all those recent conquests :)