DeletedUser

stop hijacking the thread go make your own thread and argue with each other

DeletedUser

post-65-1178829852.jpg

DeletedUser

I knew about this weeks ago lol. TTK took their time

EDIT:
Note to evryone M.L is down to about 25 active member's
Well this is not entirely true, but what's funny is that even just these 25 members are better than your entire alliance of 69 members

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Even I'm excited about this and I don't even play Beta. . .

Rather than having read through off-topic drabble I can read through rumours/stats/opinions! Yaaaay!

Where are both of these "alliances" based?

DeletedUser

well as long as there's some fighting happening and i can kill some troops im happy... everybody around me is either pheno or x... its just a matter of time before some of my triggerhappy soldiers start firing up their lightships and attacking random ports... troubling times, i tell you...

Lugosi

Strategos
I'm suprised this has been allowed to be posted by Kad, I didn't think we'd finished with SC to be honest; I haven't.

DeletedUser

You were also at war with TTK..? Whom have now sought out refuge and are being protected by Xmortis.. Normally that results in war..

Unless all of Phenomen need to focus on an alliance that only touches a small part of their border? :p

DeletedUser8362

hmmm honestly looking at the map, both teams have it pretty even... Seems like it will be an xmortis v.s. Pheno/Ses war, with a bunch of side action from other alliances that either choose xmortis or phenomen. This will defiantly shape up beta :)

DeletedUser

Hmmm it seems like it would be a good fight but I have been in a epic battle with this grey village for some weeks now. Let me tell you it has been brutal! They refuse to give e their bread. But as to the war it is between Kadjay and Q and so far nothing has been said about a war. So go play armchair general elsewhere =P

DeletedUser

It seems as if this is either going to go full blast world war and totally reform beta's survivors or dwindle away into nothing. There is no middle ground...

DeletedUser

Why doers everyone who isnt in either Phenomen or X think there is a war? Just the other day we had a giant Picinic together. I know I stole Qlander's Kool-Aid.

DeletedUser345

I seriously doubt we would go to war with Xmortis any time soon. Most of tose cities were from MCGLM who is a SYNERGY refugee. Nothing much going on between the two tribes, maybe a few skirmishes. There is nothing here and i doubt a world war will happen, though we would have total control of the rankings and east if a war did come about :p.

DeletedUser

but hey if there`s gonna be a war then nothing in beta is safe

DeletedUser345

Well the farming villages in O99 are, unless we start colonising over there o_O

DeletedUser

If there is a war the world would split in two factions most likely Achilles, that means world war, if war even happens lol