World War: Phenomen et al V Xmortis et al

DeletedUser345

If there is a war the world would split in two factions most likely Achilles, that means world war, if war even happens lol

I would think most alliances would rather sit it out and get poised to jump in on a power vacuum and would save themselves as theoretically if a war did happen, the winner would control ther world by a massive margin. The waiting alliances would then jump in o this big alliancea nd try it to rip it to shreds while it is weak before it moves on them.

Thats theoretically if a war id happen, i mean i can't see a spark to be honest. So T3K have gone into Xmortis, didn't stop us attacking MCGLM did it? Xmortis isn't co-ordinated enough to stop us, all there forum is is claims with various alliances.

DeletedUser

I know multiple alliances that would jump in for their own reasons, wether it be for hope of controle or just for the fun of it. Im nearly sure that it would be massive and devastating.

DeletedUser345

:p i never knew a world war was devastating.

I think this the most alive Beta forums have been.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seems like it will be an xmortis v.s. Pheno/Ses war

Interesting, didnt know we had picked a side, thought we were Switzerland :)

This is great, love the discussion.

Time for one of the big alliances to flinch. Who will draw first? :)

DeletedUser

and no one wonders where Molon Labe sits in all of this!

shame

DeletedUser8362

Interesting, didnt know we had picked a side, thought we were Switzerland :)

This is great, love the discussion.

Time for one of the big alliances to flinch. Who will draw first? :)

you guys supported pheno against SYNERGY, no? So would assume it would be the same...

and no one wonders where Molon Labe sits in all of this!

shame

Well we could only do damage to pheno really, and since we are already at war with Xmortis we kinda already have a side...

DeletedUser

It was really just a continuation of the war we had been having for months.

We just decided they were big in O65, we wanted to be big in O65 so we carve out a spot and started attacking them.

Right when they were being driven out of O65 by our dominance (38 gains to 0) our loyal and loving allies (Xmortis and Phenomen) took in all their remaining players, including out and out refugees and left us with no targets :(

DeletedUser

What TU means is that although he doesn't think that the supposed war is going to happen, he has plans for his alliance to attack both parties and see what happens :p

DeletedUser8362

Well we could only do damage to pheno really, and since we are already at war with Xmortis we kinda already have a side...

Its been brought to my attention that this post looks like Ml may want to fight phenomen. Just want to clarify that that is not the case at all.

DeletedUser

What TU means is that although he doesn't think that the supposed war is going to happen, he has plans for his alliance to attack both parties and see what happens :p

Is the war going to happen? If so, when? and where? I have things I need to do so we may need to re-schedule... How's Jan 22nd 2013 suit you? I'm free then :)

DeletedUser

I have a 1 v 1 challenge from zollen to look forward to first... lets say it will take me 40hrs to get near him, then a couple of days to make him quit, so what do you say after that sometime?

DeletedUser

@Kad: Just trying to get my timings right.

Am thinking that i will attack Bowzer, then let him land a CS in one of my cities.

Then I will attack Qlander and convince him to attack the same city that Bowzer has his CS in.

Qlander will destroy Bowzers seige.

The ego's will collide and I may be able to start World War Beta!

DeletedUser

bowzer would be unlikely to retaliate without council agreement... so you may just get Q attacking all your cities :O

DeletedUser

"Unlikely" but not impossible.

Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week :)