World Wonder Predictions

• Thread starter DeletedUser22940
  • Start date

skiboot

Phrourach
From the Team View(er), PL really have done a fantastic job and should be congratulated.

Well done….

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
hmm, you get no congrats from me, not because I am a bad loser, but like to lose or win on equal grounds. You must feel really proud of yourselves now go back to your PL server and stay there.

DeletedUser

good job to PL.

we had all the wonder islands ready in till one player left our alliance and then went into Vm but the server is still alot of fun and there still plenty of battling going on.

DeletedUser

Congrats PL.
Great work! ;)

Thanks for providing information about SI - without you we wouldn't have won ;)

NoZ you like lose or win on equal grounds? You think it wasn't equal? And we don't go anywhere :D we're gonna spy you and walking on every world where you will play :D

DeletedUser9465

Well, we ain't gonna leave this world :p. Maybe you got 4, but you ain't gonna get 7 :D. And your attempt to accuse Lilithka of being your spy is as pathetic and hollow as your win. We have a pretty good idea who your spy was so don't try to blame Lilithka, it won't help you a bit. You know, Lilithka had no access to most info that could have helped you so try something more imaginative. And of course, we know exactly how you did win. Congrats for your win? Maybe ... from some more naive. Respect for it? None...

And as a token of respect for the champs:

PL team work.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Any excuse is good when you lose :) You see Robbyn, even gold didn't help you ;) I understand this kind of practices take place in the SI, and this is the reson why you think that every alliance did the same :)

DeletedUser9465

You're wrong dear Red Heaven. Gold didn't help your --SOUL-- guy, not me. Quite weird to mention this when you have such a gold abuser like him, really. How many walls did he gold up from 0 to 25 in less than 10 minutes? 15 or so.... How many cities he still lost? 9 of them... And how about yourself? Didn't you do something pretty much similar when under attack? Though to a much lesser scale indeed. And what practices are you talking about? Team spirit? :D

PS: I thoroughly enjoyed the almost 200k DBP your alliance gave me and the 400k+ DBPs it gave to my alliance 2 days ago when you guys tried and failed again to take a city from me. Has to be painful to have almost everybody in your alliance attacking and failing as epic as you did. Somehow this didn't make me feel like a loser, quite the contrary. How did it make you feel? :D

DeletedUser

I feel wonderfull :) I thought you have class, but no. And the best is when I came on this world I had a bad opinion of you. I don't know why, just such a feeling. Arja was in top, but he was nice, he didn't put down other players and he was smart. Another thing that he got banned for cheating. I don't support what he did, but still in my eyes he had more class than you :) And now all the time you realize my belief. Face it, you lost. I knew you will looking excuses.

Do you know why soul lost so many towns? Because all the day he was at work without a computer. He returned half an hour before the RR. But he didn't have to explain. I see that you need explain why you lost. Heal complexes elsewhere. It's only a game. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lost.

For me, that's all. I will not go more into a discussion with you, because it makes no sense.

DeletedUser35946

You're wrong dear Red Heaven. Gold didn't help your --SOUL-- guy, not me. Quite weird to mention this when you have such a gold abuser like him, really. How many walls did he gold up from 0 to 25 in less than 10 minutes? 15 or so.... How many cities he still lost? 9 of them... And how about yourself? Didn't you do something pretty much similar when under attack? Though to a much lesser scale indeed. And what practices are you talking about? Team spirit? :D

PS: I thoroughly enjoyed the almost 200k DBP your alliance gave me and the 400k+ DBPs it gave to my alliance 2 days ago when you guys tried and failed again to take a city from me. Has to be painful to have almost everybody in your alliance attacking and failing as epic as you did. Somehow this didn't make me feel like a loser, quite the contrary. How did it make you feel? :D

hehe and these are words of biggest golden looser of this world ??? go cry to your mother for the gold that you lost for try to stop us
and an the end you finish like .... hmmm you now .....
you are tiring from the beginning here golden kid , have not heard anything specific from you , speaks only when you think you're right but in the end it turns out that you are wrong, and so on

If you want to learn more than what you have learned here from us , take your a.. and come on our server , i give you 2 week maximally with all your gold for survive ;)

btw. you call 2|3 of this server for protect your a... because you scared , and your tactics with WW confirmed than you a great coward and you're afraid of us seriously ;)

DeletedUser9465

@Red Heaven
My classy nature might have been somehow affected by the fact that many of your members (not you personally, indeed) have no class at all. Or do you think it's classy for someone to call somebody else funny names that in their opinion should be related to their nationality? Gypsy's tent? Trollop? Dirt eater and so on... These are just some of the classy names your members used in relation to me thinking that Romanian equals gypsy. It doesn't and even if it would, is still bad taste and ignorance to call people names just because they might be different. And just to be very clear, I wouldn't have brought this here if you wouldn't have mention this "classy" thing. About Arjaa, I am truly happy you admire him. I bet you have good reasons for this. About --SOUL-- and his busy schedule... you do realize he lost most of the cities when he was already well into red revolt, don't you? Like six hours or more in red revolt. Not that I really care about your "explanations". About me needing explanations why I did lost? Hmm... maybe I/we lost a fight, but not the war. There is still another award to win and that one is the one carrying the crown. And read my lips... YOU WON'T GET THAT ONE. :p

@--SOUL--
I'll skip your mumbo-jumbo about my personal traits as I don't give a rusted nickel on your opinion about me. I will just talk about some facts: if I gained almost half of the DBPs earned in that assault, this means half of the defense in the city was mine. The rest belonged to SI, not to 2/3 of the server. Fact is that you and your alliance wanted so badly to take a city from me that you embarked yourself in a stupid and suicidal mass attack on a single city. It should have been obvious for anyone that it will be overly-stacked. But you guys think too good about yourself to listen to reason. You did it and this only tells how good you guys really are at playing this game. About your invitation to play on your national server, thanks, but I don't do second grade servers.

PS: In that day you lost those cities to us you spent more gold than I spent since this server was opened. So, if I am the golden kid (btw, golden boy would have been a better choice if your intention was to be sarcastic) , what are you? The golden goose? :D

DeletedUser22940

Ahhh a little aggression. I like it.

Glad to see you here on the EN forums SOUL. Congratulations for your WW win....I will not take that away from you just yet.

On the other hand, I personally ran the OP against you and you rolled over like a pig in a blanket so please do not try to defend yourself now when you could not defend your cities back then.

I even made you a little picture for the OP =]

Hope you like it. Maybe bring back some memories?

soulfiret.jpg

In case you forgot the results

ox85.png

Anyhow....you were in VM for most of the WW phase so not much to hear about from you....yes?

DeletedUser35946

sainted or ed or ... i like your work , really :) you have talent there , not here on grepolis hehe
nine cities it's such a great score for you ? can see that you know enough yet ;)

loss hurts, especially if it costed a lot of work and money ;)

DeletedUser35946

PS: In that day you lost those cities to us you spent more gold than I spent since this server was opened .

I considered you a serious person for this moment :)

as said before , loss hurts, especially if it costed a lot of work and money :)

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
NoZ you like lose or win on equal grounds? You think it wasn't equal? And we don't go anywhere :D we're gonna spy you and walking on every world where you will play :D

Correct - not equal, and you know it. Multi- accounting and teamviewer etc, and the last bit, yeah right.

DeletedUser

Correct - not equal, and you know it. Multi- accounting and teamviewer etc, and the last bit, yeah right.

You know it is slander? Have you any evidence. If not, stop all these accusations.

@Robbyn
Remember how people dared to us and our nation. We were called MRA, noobs, pollock, etc. Did it people in your alliance too. For example, tigers had / has an interesting cities names. It shows only the culture of the people. I don't answer for others. They are adults. So don't pull these things because both sides of this topic aren't fair.