World Wonder Race

DeletedUser

well this was sent to me yesterday they may have gotten it lower by now I don't know

PS: I'm not the Cenobites in Game so I really don't know Some-one else has My old Acct:

DeletedUser

well from what i'm hearing TDC, has about 30 hrs left on their WW, Tomb....

DeletedUser

TDC WON THE RACE WITH THE TOMB

The World Wonder The Tomb of King Mausolus II at Halicarnassus has been completed. The residents of your empire are celebrating its completion with wild festivities. The gods also look upon your achievement with great pride!

DeletedUser

really good job,the syndicate! you made this Very difficult to win.;)
and well done TDC

DeletedUser

Thanks, much appreciated.

I think the real race is about to begin now, building a couple wonders to level 3-4 is not that hard, but progressing through the upper levels is quite the task. Definitely going to separate the top alliances from anyone else.

TDC has done well so far, but if they fail to realize the Tomb is a lost cause, they'll end up with a huge waste of time and resources. That would be a shame, because they are indeed a strong group.

Other than that, you guys in Pheno and DD have both picked up the pace as expected.. so the favourites remain the favorites.

Well I don't think you seen this Coming but, you-all put up a good fight sad part of this you-all was up by 24+ hrs in the Building.

DeletedUser

Still Won't give "Credit" Where "Credit" is do, as we stated long ago we are here to stay.

DeletedUser

We have proven our strength, unity and determination once more!
We are the chosen few destined to rule this server, for our resolve lies in strength, not pride alone.
Long live The Death Crusaders, mighty rulers of Iota!

All hail TDC!

HAIL! HAIL! HAIL!

DeletedUser

Aww no credit for DD just some derogatory comments such as "He has with it takes to be DD".. Pity, to think that DD always respected most of the members you have in your alliance, obviously you tend to forget BDG.

Anyhow its just a game, a game to pass the time and have some fun. In the end you can always go join psi :)

Send me a postcard!!

LOL, pretty easy to do when the player that hijacked those cities by turning on the players that kept him from getting rimmed for 6 months, goes ahead and taps the 'ole vacation button. Clearly he has what it takes to be DD... He knows right where to find his VM button.

Congratulations to both alliances for putting up such a great fight. Really GALLANT and honorable what Syndicate did considering their size. Really proud of them. Well done to TDC in the battle and my good irish friend Ghostarrow and his alliance

Hopefully Syndicate will get the Rhodes one.

I have to say that Iota has really picked up pace recently.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Still Won't give "Credit" Where "Credit" is do, as we stated long ago we are here to stay.
Well you can't complain when don't do the same :p

princes was quit her alliance in two world!!!

bye princes ;)

I have no idea what that means :p but if you mean I quit iota yes, and very glad I'm not sat here farming and shippoing out res ;)

DeletedUser

farming? we're doing OP after OP...

PS: Oh and missed u Lorraine :) All well?

DeletedUser

farming? we're doing OP after OP...

PS: Oh and missed u Lorraine :) All well?

hey hun, missing you too xx

All is really good atm thanks, hope you aren't bored without me near you though :)

who are you hitting tho?