WOW Factor

DeletedUser9267

The latest WOW for me was the defense CR put together against attacks on whateverr.

You guys still have it, Congrats.

DeletedUser

what attacks i didnt even realise u was attacking him TBH !!

DeletedUser

nope just looked in our furoms no post about this op from u guys!!

just shows how worried whateverr is dont it ;)

DeletedUser21064

rocky your statements just prove that lying comes as easy as breathing. So why try and deny the support you guys put out? No person and I mean no person playing the game in this world can muster that support in that many cities at one time. Now you will comeback and say it wasnt posted in forum, but that just means you dont trust your alliance and you used mail.

DeletedUser

end day it dont matter where the support come form to protect whateverr what matters is u given CR over 650k DBP in the last few days and how many villages you lot taken ??
also on top of that this is a op made up of 3 large allances FATE,TST,UoW and on multiple fronts multiple oceans! and with the combined force of all 3 allainces CR has managed to hold you guys at bay still aswell! we not had support form any other allainces we just delt with the problem!

FATE gets how much support form there freinds ? same with TST! not so much UoW but they get a little! now we as one allaince have held attacks from 3 allainces solo! who combeind size is 150% our size! not bad even if i have to say so myself! we holding out still agianst 1.5* the size of ourselfs easly! while your losing a lot off firepower on us u making urself weaker and letting us know where ur offencive villages are thanks again for this information it will come in handy when we wanna hit back ;)

DeletedUser21064

rocky you truly are a fool. I told you before use spell check. And on that note, lets address your we held up against all 3 alliances scenario. Seems to me that Fate (you know the one you said was beaten,that you said would not last) is standing against a alliance in chaos that outnumbers us 4 to 1. I mean you have players quitting and leaving hand over fist. lmao You may want to rethink your great alliance theory. In my opinion you guys dont warrant it.

DeletedUser

36 players to fate 44 to cr
ok yer we out number u by 8 players

but then add to it TST and UoW thats 110 players against 44 players!! almost 3 times our size i think ?

ok i said fate west was out the conflict! and lets face it not one attack from the west has gone out!! why cos they are fully defencive lol!
the east are sendign a few but u still have the full UoW and TST thats 76 players! and still unable to prove how great u are!

not taken one village yet! 3 days of heavy heavy attacking and not gained any points! yes we have players leaving but they not joining others they leaving the game! which is far better then leaving to join others means they just had enough the game as it is!

give it a few weeks we be holding out still stronger then ever! as it always has been!

DeletedUser14577

Its not about number of players its all about resources & available troops

CR - 4,610 cities

VS

Fate - 1,701 cities

DeletedUser

Its not about number of players its all about resources & available troops

CR - 4,610 cities

VS

Fate - 1,701 cities

If you did that you must count all Fate enemies and all CR enemy cities .... I mean only 4-5 CR players attack Fate. Because we are fighting 4 alliances at once.

DeletedUser

The latest WOW for me was the defense CR put together against attacks on whateverr.

You guys still have it, Congrats.

Sorry, as you know I've been to busy to respond.

Even if rocky didn't know i was being attacked you can bet i did.

Just WoW 600-1,000 solid waves giving us CR 650,000 Battle points in less then 48 hours....

I'd rather be lucky then good, and this time i was lucky. Great operation, solid attacks, nice timing.

This game favors the defender this time CR was the defender and while i personally did not see any mistake in your tactic during the operation . You had to take advantage of our mistakes to get a city.

Overall i thought you would get more then one city.

JCC WoW, nice waves, very impressive.

DeletedUser

thats not what i was pointing out i was pointing out the fact that
FATE 1701 city
UoW 2782 citys
TST 3114 citys

total 8597 vs cr thats 4610 villlages
and we still not lost a village! to them

when we started the war on UoW we was outnumbered we turned it around and brought fate into the war to make to more intresting! and even the score up a little!! then when BOB and TST decided to make them odds more agaisnt us agian we found another allaince that was willign to keep things level! valor jumped in and helped!!
now the two biggest allaince are bigger then the whole enemys put toghter! only just but we are bigger!
i dont remeber ia peroid in time when the top two allaince are bigger then the next 4 allainces! and as the top two allaince are fighting the next 4 and still winning apart form the valor BA war! we are winning! i dont see a problem with u guys making urself weaker and our defenders stronger!!

remeber every one them troops u have had killed gives us some more DBP and also CP which give us village spaces in the long run so u just making us stronger!! can u send more attacks please as i like it like this !!!

if fate are goning to carry on saying that they are out numbered let them remeber they have TST and UoW on there side against us think that still means that CR is out numbered !!

ok cr and valor toghter out number fate ba tst and uow! but as we dont really do that much to help each other its all good!! lets get your attack numbers right up get west fate attackign if they got the abilty!!

DeletedUser

took city from fate and i received bireme from TST and resources from UoW..

DeletedUser

took city from fate and i received bireme from TST and resources from UoW..

yep you did well you hit me with over 150 attacks on one city combined plus the nice little quake that pariba from valor sent me

no way would a player with 74 cities be able to defend against that mass assault jojo unless i got help and i got that from my friends in tst and uow who i asked

DeletedUser9267

seastorm1.png

Not pleasant but still WOW. Never seen it so high.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15946

Damn that Poseidon, at least you have big daddy's favor ;)

DeletedUser

yep you did well you hit me with over 150 attacks on one city combined plus the nice little quake that pariba from valor sent me

no way would a player with 74 cities be able to defend against that mass assault jojo unless i got help and i got that from my friends in tst and uow who i asked

Not true. when i get "only" 150 attacks i call myself "luck". you dont need to defend against all the attacks, just some of them. and have to do this on daily basis. and when you are often having to defend multiple cities ...