WW Winners

DeletedUser

what's the matter little one? why are you so angry?
is it because Illuminati are 3rd ? Or are you just generally unpleasant and unhappy person? :) just asking

1 Byzantine Empire 48959048 50 979181
2 Shadow Guards 34517520 50 690350
3 Illuminati 34188148 50 683763

DeletedUser

Im unhappy because you guys all hypocrisy when we were called MRA for a whole year just because we had an academy and packed with DD/DC. It seems that all other alliances envying us for our numbers. look at it now
BE just hugged and kissed DD/DC for resources abuse
SG made a junk yard of 2 alliances to abuse their resources + using them as spare parts for resources .

you guys make me sick. What happened to honor and playing with game rules. Are you guys very desperate to win ?
Its only a game, you will not get it in your CV, nobody will pay you for this .

you killed the joy of this game really. pathetic souls and hopeless spare parts alliances depriving their own rights of the wonder just to please SG leaders.

Im not angry for being 3rd. this is true alliance here that doesn't cry for resources
We are self made alliance not like SG, blood sucking alliance feeding on Valor and ph

what's the matter little one? why are you so angry?
is it because Illuminati are 3rd ? Or are you just generally unpleasant and unhappy person? :) just asking

1 Byzantine Empire 48959048 50 979181
2 Shadow Guards 34517520 50 690350
3 Illuminati 34188148 50 683763

DeletedUser

BTW, you are all welcome :)

Secondly, Djsof, you were, and still are called an MRA because your biggest achievement was having 150 players gang up on 15 and then come to the forums and bragged about it for months. It was almost entirely your big mouth that caused so much animosity towards Illums by everyone on this server.

Thirdly, we have not begged anyone for resources. DD/DC asked us where they could send resources to help--most likely for the simple fact that the last people they want to see win on this server is IllumRATS.

Fourthly, there is a difference in helping a smaller alliance defend against others than expecting your academy players to send defense to support the main alliance and then take their cities when they do not comply exactly as ordered. I can't remember a single time we have asked Dads House for support. I am sure they have sent some because they wish to help out but we have never expected them to do anything other than request support when being picked on by the larger alliances. Over 90 percent of the cities your alliance has came from taking them from your academies. Compare this to a real alliance whose majority of cities came from conquering enemies.

DeletedUser41036

I think you are little confused.
Both Valor and Ph were pacted with Sg for eternity.
Nobody is feeding on nobody.
If anybody from Valor players helps SG its their choice.
And considering Ph, we talked through with SG all details for weeks. It was orderly and planed merge for the common cause.
We were both to small to go to WW alone. Together we maybe have a chance (although BE is still big favorite to win).
Nobody used anyone for anything.
If your posts are aimed at trying to make discontent between SG and PH you can stop right away because it wil not work.

DeletedUser

Wow, Djsof, how can YOU, especially you talk about honor? Do you know what that word means at all? Remember what you did back on Upsilon? Is that a move of a person with honor? Come on dude, you are nothing more than a jester here..Grow up dude, grow up..

DeletedUser

Wow, Djsof, how can YOU, especially you talk about honor? Do you know what that word means at all? Remember what you did back on Upsilon? Is that a move of a person with honor? Come on dude, you are nothing more than a jester here..Grow up dude, grow up..

my main goal to make my alliance win, if that doesn't happen i will hand Jtribs some important stuff to help him win. He is the smartest and although he caused us a lot of trouble in O54, I hate BE much less than SG and wing clipped ( NOOBS) that joined them
valor/Ex-Noobs, move on guys, we killed you once just because its part of the game, nothing personal really.

By far this is the worst world ever, I have never seen so much politics and conspiracy like here, glad its my last :)

By the way Meta- I was much more active 13th / Sg player than you have ever been. Don't come accuse me of being the reason you lost in Upsilon, we had this conv 1000 times, You already lost when Greek terror leader got 1 wonder and ran off and then TSC got the second wonder by overnight attack. Leadership was and still SG biggest problem. Then i left SG when race was over and stayed alone all the time.
No sane alliance loses 2 wonders in 48 hrs, SG did in upsilon and then you came blame me, weak excuse to make leadership look good.

my 13th legion friends all knew why i did this, so I'm happy and i would do it again in a heart beat .
( luciois polo, Aves,spanky and others)

DeletedUser

Seems like You are the only one bashing others and trolling here on the forums, everyone else aside from you seems to be enjoying the final stages of the game and struggling to overcome one-another.

I find this server to have by far the least amount of animosity and hostility towards enemies than any other world I have ever played (epsilon, zeta and xi before this one). It's actually amazing how people who kill each other daily in game manage to put on a straight face here on the forums (of course aside from You), never seen that happen anywhere.

As far as the word MRA is concerned, it's so 2010 I vomit a little bit inside every time I see anyone calling or being called an MRA. The word has a very straight meaning - mass recruiting alliance - which is exactly what it should mean and nothing more. People just use it towards anyone in order to tick them off and thus the word can describe any alliance that has more than 10 members, has more than 2 persons join them in a course of 48 hours or has any sort of brother/sister alliance.

So deal with it and please, for the love of gods, stop trolling.

DeletedUser

if you call screaming in shared forums Tab for resources Enjoying then i pity you my friend. This game lost its fun and its purpose when
small alliances decided they are incompetant to WW race and willingly decided to surrender to bigger ones. In all worlds before this one you can see all people building their own wonder as 1 team, live together and die together…which is what Grepolis wanted it to be.
The situation now is either bullying smaller alliances or Leaders of small alliances abusing their members to support another team
I will suggest this to Grepolis developers that when WW starts no inter-alliance resources should be transferred.

This game changing from Strategy skull smashing game to Public relation marketing campaign game where the cutest most talented beggar alliance get to build the wonder and win.

DeletedUser13583

Valor= ex noobs =))))))))))))))
You are a true noob.
You have in your alliance ALL ex Noobs members

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Valor= ex noobs =))))))))))))))
You are a true noob.
You have in your alliance ALL ex Noobs members

well, as I said - drugs are bad. Especially for memory

he clearly forgot that NOOBs moved to RT, then to Illumi<something>, and then left the server when SG wiped them out of O45 and valour out of their ocean :)

nevermind, we still like him :-D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well, as I said - drugs are bad. Especially for memory

he clearly forgot that NOOBs moved to RT, then to Illumi<something>, and then left the server when SG wiped them out of O45 and valour out of their ocean :)

nevermind, we still like him :-D

Ex(NOOBS) = Sokmobber
dont open your mouth just because you can, that makes you look very bad. We got 2 NOOBS but I'm talking about Krient and other under cover players even Tim Scanlon

DeletedUser

Ex(NOOBS) = Sokmobber
dont open your mouth just because you can, that makes you look very bad. We got 2 NOOBS but I'm talking about Krient and other under cover players even Tim Scanlon

Sok is ex DRM :)))) and Sok is not Sok anymore not even Sok after old Sok … omg, kiddo, you're really funny

DeletedUser

Sok is ex DRM :)))) and Sok is not Sok anymore not even Sok after old Sok … omg, kiddo, you're really funny

What about Tim scanlon. he was NOOBs and turned to SG.
I know NOOBS mentality, they ghosted out sooner than we expected and Krient always talked about some plan, It all fits SG
I'm sure 100% about my information, don't try to cover things up . SOk was what you said but account passed to new player
heheheheh i know a lot child. You just have to deny things to look good but i got you.

DeletedUser

yeah yeah yeah …whatever :)

you know nothing djsoft

i know more than you know thats for sure, go call your masters ( Meta ) and ( Aussi) , apparently you want to be the defender of SG here but you don't know anything . Or you might know little and you deny to look good. Both ways you are not doing good job here

Next

DeletedUser

valor/Ex-Noobs, move on guys, we killed you once just because its part of the game, nothing personal really.

errrrr can you name them please? once more this right here shows how much u know.

however unlike noobs alliance, valor is beating you. we are taking your citys and losing none.

DeletedUser41036

Is anybody experiencing problems with loging onto actium?

DeletedUser41036

Icons are too small, but screen is bigger and that is ok.

DeletedUser

Icons are too small, but screen is bigger and that is ok.

it took me 15 mins to figure out how to send resources to wonder then i sent it to SG.
kidding ( i know you wish guys)
heheheh interesting race , i wonder if alliances in second page are enslaved too ?