XI is losing some great players

DeletedUser

It looks like a couple of great players have decided to call it quits. Its unfortunate, they will be missed.

DeletedUser5061

emoticon-00106-crying.png
Yup one and two in ABP quit yesterday.

Vork from Nemesis
jpindseth from Pro Venom

and UwickII from Confeds quit not so long ago.

I assume more will leave once a morale-less 2.0 world comes out and than it will just becaome a sim city server with big alliances merging and teaming up, beginning of the lame.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lots of good players going by the wayside. I only assume they are joining Pi and have decided to quit.

What a waste, those settings are horrible.

DeletedUser

It certainly is a shame. And I think they are leaving grepo not just Xi, so it has nothing to do with the server itself (at least from nemesis recent player losses).

Players come and go but it's hardest to see the well known ones depart.

DeletedUser

Many are just leaving because they're either bored and don't have the time (more the latter).

If anyone was leaving to join Pi, they're leaving it pretty late.

Also agree with what Daizan said, when a non-morale 2.0 world comes out more will go.

DeletedUser6810

Yep its a shame were losing such good players, but many more will rise to take their place we can only wish these lads the best on their travels.

Have to agree that when a non Morale revolt world comes out i will be possibly jumping ship too.

DeletedUser

I played the 4x World a bit, but as a Newb, I'm finding that this one is just about enough of a challenge on its own, for me.

DeletedUser2663

Tis how the way of things go, in about a month or two time we will see who the true dedicated Players of Xi are. All alliance will be suffering this now and in months to come without a doubt. it is a shame as these are perfect settings (well as far as my opinion goes anyway)

DeletedUser

Tis how the way of things go, in about a month or two time we will see who the true dedicated Players of Xi are. All alliance will be suffering this now and in months to come without a doubt. it is a shame as these are perfect settings (well as far as my opinion goes anyway)

Yeah its a shame, when it started everyone was banging about how it was the best world by far, there is even a thread with that title.
Don´t you think the best setting would be this + 2.0 ?

DeletedUser

according to the poll in the off topic section, the vast majority do prefer conquest (around 75% i think it was?)

I think that's why Kappa was so great too. The players got to vote on it and got exactly what they wanted. Granted, speed 3 was harsh but it was incredibly fun.

I personally enjoy conquest more, I like the numerous ways you can defeat a CS attempt instead of just bireme stacking. My first three worlds were all Revolt and Kappa was my first Conquest.

DeletedUser

Conqs OKCA, you are now the 1.St Player of the World. What do you think? Do we have a new 1.St alliance too? I guess that when player stops, his own alliance takes his cities, AY?;)

DeletedUser

Conqs OKCA, you are now the 1.St Player of the World. What do you think? Do we have a new 1.St alliance too? I guess that when player stops, his own alliance takes his cities, AY?;)

One player leaving an alliance wouldn't change the alliance rankings. If the rest of the alliance takes all the cities, then they don't effectively "lose" any points and actually increase their average.

DeletedUser

I'm quite sad about vorks departure, though he quit the game completely..

it happens at this point often on worlds.. the die-hards will carry on.. I hope it doesn't turn into sim city though as that would be terrible :(

DeletedUser13155

God I hate Revolt. I wish more liked conquest.

I am better at playing Revolt, played those for 9 months before my first Conquest (Kappa), and it is soo much easier taking cities :)

/T

Last edited by a moderator: