XI is losing some great players

DeletedUser

my first 2 worlds were revolt Theta and Iota.. I'm comfortable with it :) I'm getting the hang of conquest.. I just don't like having a long cs run here as it seems drawn out..

I still love playing iota though so I must like revolt a fair bit :D

DeletedUser

Its not like I don't know how to play revolt. Revolt is way simpler. But for me the mechanics are just dumb.

Conquest makes sense.

DeletedUser

i much prefer conquest. like a LOT. i might still play revolt though, it's not bad enough for me to boycott it.

DeletedUser6810

Great Players like me, left ages ago;)

HAHA

nearly laughed myself to death there. You mean noobs like you left ages ago. Your right, when i coem to think of it you did leave around the same time as other noobs, theres you, Seleucid01 / Curly123 / Firelord / DDod

Yeah your right, all the noobs did leave in one ago.

DeletedUser

A revolt system is faster, an easier. All you do is time in your attack waves and you can conquer a city within 12 hrs. In my opinion Conquest systems are more challenging because you have to coordinate attacks on a city and then the defenses to follow seconds after a CS lands.

DeletedUser

I think I've said it before but a large difference is how you can break a siege in conquest in many ways and is a much more team orientated system.

DeletedUser

i think revolt give chance to the defenders. i know people dont place defending at top. but mark it it is a skill too

DeletedUser

I think it might depend on what you play first tbh.. kinda what you get used to and good at when you are a noob lol

DeletedUser5061

Conquest is better for gameplay and requires a little more strategy. To be a good alliance on a conquest server you need a lot more communication and organization than you do in revolt. Just having the best players isn't enough as I found out in kappa which was my first conquest server.

While revolt can get very repetitive after a while, it's still more fun and requires a lot less effort, as in you don't need to post a op/claims thread if you are a self-sufficient, don't need worry about teammates breaking your own siege and need to time stay online loger to time biremes.

Revolt will always be better for me since I am tad bit twisted so the satisfaction I would get from revolting 20 players from the same alliance around the same time then not taking any of their cities but knowing you had a 20 noobs panicking and stressing over a game for the last 12 hours
emoticon-00130-devil.png
is enough for me.

The worst thing about conquest if you are an aggressive player is having to build defence troops and biremes, it's like having 3 year condom in your wallet you know you are never gonna really need it.-

DeletedUser

Princess is right, depends what you start with.
as i started on Delta for me conquest rules and even i played/play on revolt world i still couldn't get used to it.:heh:

DeletedUser

They could make Conquest much more newbie friendly if they just put some sort of flag or icon over a city thats currently under conquest. Right now there is no way to know for sure if its already under conquest unless you attack it.

Which doesn't make sense. If you know who controls a city normally, you would think you would know if that same city is under siege.

They wouldn't have to list who has the city under siege, just that it is under siege.

DeletedUser6810

OKA is right, i recently destroyed Betsy's conquest of a Ghost town by accident yesterday :(

DeletedUser

i would try to attacks cities being conquered for the BP lol

DeletedUser8969

They could make Conquest much more newbie friendly if they just put some sort of flag or icon over a city thats currently under conquest. Right now there is no way to know for sure if its already under conquest unless you attack it.

Which doesn't make sense. If you know who controls a city normally, you would think you would know if that same city is under siege.

They wouldn't have to list who has the city under siege, just that it is under siege.

Players like me would target those cities to get the CS. it would make holding a siege more interesting.

it would simplify bp farming too. just look for the siege tag and attack. sieges can't dodge or call militia.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Princess is right, depends what you start with.
as i started on Delta for me conquest rules and even i played/play on revolt world i still couldn't get used to it.:heh:

Disagree. My first three (yes, 3, worlds) were all revolt. I've only had 2 with conquest and I've had more fun (and still able to be incredibly aggressive) and perform better in these worlds.

It simply comes down to personal preference (which usually also means what you're best at in this case), not what you begin with.

I also remember many times I've accidentally hit a siege and then rushed to send as much siege breakers as possible to on nom nom that CS.

That being said, I like the way it is. If you wanted to see if a city was on siege you could easily just send an attack or spy at it. Conquest flags would be popping up everywhere and I think it'd be more frustrating than beneficial when put into practice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13729

Well when i hunted bp/target before i got rimmed i sent 1 ls or a sword to check for bp or if the city was being conquered.

Also im a conquer person and i dont even like the idea of morale at all,the 2.0 worlds would kinda be perfect if morale got tweaked abit or got removed from there tbh. I have to mention that i have only played on kappa and xi sofar,both conquest and havent seriously even tried a revolt world. Might play on a revolt world if it was a good world settings,specially no morale.

DeletedUser

conquest is the way to go for me
i would like it in my other worlds if the siege flag popped up
then more bp would give me bp by attacking
its pretty tough to break 8,000 bis, 1,000 tris, 3,000 swords, 3,000 archers, 5,000 hops even if there is no wall in the city
I think OKC's idea is great
more bp for me
just because he proposed it he gets +rep