XI is losing some great players

DeletedUser5061

who the heck makes trirs? i hate those.

I do because i have bad timing so it helps stop liitle noobs from sniping my CS but mainly because I have to make lot of long CS trips and usually the time to send the biremes are also when I am asleep so it's lose sleep over a game or have a weaker navy fleet, so the choice is easy a one especially since most of the "normal" players seem to put less emphasis on their navy it seems.

Stats aint everything, adopting and developing a strategy that suits your gameplay is very important, like there is no point in having tons of defence if you have no ememies around you but if you are members of let's say Antithesis and you are in ocean 54 than all you should have is defence coz you know those snakes will bite you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I personally have never used triremes but I can definitely see their usefulness against LS snipes, although you'll have to use a buttload of them to survive any decent LS snipe.

DeletedUser

The worst thing about conquest if you are an aggressive player is having to build defence troops and biremes, it's like having 3 year condom in your wallet you know you are never gonna really need it.-
I agree with dazian here, i hat having to be making biremes and swords to just sit there, they take up pop i`d rather use to make LS and slingers

DeletedUser5061

They could make Conquest much more newbie friendly if they just put some sort of flag or icon over a city thats currently under conquest. Right now there is no way to know for sure if its already under conquest unless you attack it.

Which doesn't make sense. If you know who controls a city normally, you would think you would know if that same city is under siege.

They wouldn't have to list who has the city under siege, just that it is under siege.

Good idea but it should only be visible only to your alliance mates when you have a city under siege (not when someone has you under siege), it wouldn't even have to say who has it under siege just a simple change in the colour of the banner to indicate a siege by a teammate is in progress would be enough.

It also put alliances that have a lot of pacts and those who try to work around member caps with branches at a disadvantage which is always a bonus.

maybe someone should write it up for the ideas thing i don't like typing

DeletedUser

everyone always makes having academies seem like a horrible thing, but they can be usefull and used well. after compleating a large merge or after a surrendure, it can be benificial to use them to seperate players that are skilled loyal enough for the main alliance and who arn't. Furturemore, when used in conjunction with many of the best players in a world they can even be a key to succes.

We all know in this game #s don't mean power, but taking in players that have never played befor and are noobish in the beggining can work out in your favor since many will drop out and become food (yes eating dead members is part of the game), become slightly above average, or even start to dominate the world.

Yes, I can support my claims if you ask and yes it was off topic, but bashing alliances with academies, may not be a wise move in the long run.

DeletedUser

HAHA

nearly laughed myself to death there. You mean noobs like you left ages ago. Your right, when i coem to think of it you did leave around the same time as other noobs, theres you, Seleucid01 / Curly123 / Firelord / DDod

Yeah your right, all the noobs did leave in one ago.

NO!

(you did know i was sarcastic)