Yas!

• Thread starter Thomas The Magnificent
  • Start date

DeletedUser5061

I think we are the biggest premade alliance ever seen on grepolis since we are going in with 50+ players. I don't really care who is the best, as long we get lots big wars and less diplomacy between the top alliances I would be happy. + forum that doesn't die out after a month would be nice too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are making me wanting to join Kappa now just to be part of your alliance and continue the 'shadows' legacy ;)

DeletedUser5061

Just so everyone knows valzer wanted to start an alliance called Black Shadows on Eta before Iota even came out, It's not our fault mAsTeRiTy is psychic.

DeletedUser

Just so everyone knows valzer wanted to start an alliance called Black Shadows on Eta before Iota even came out, It's not our fault mAsTeRiTy is psychic.

In that case..good luck! ;)

maybe I wasn't psyshic ... hehe ;) See you there!

DeletedUser

what's the goal of the alliance then? :heh:

How about conquer every single leader of the all other alliances ;)

DeletedUser

Isn't shadow basically a lack of light. So you are the Black Lack of light? Must say it sounds catchy.

DeletedUser

Black is also, lack of light (or to be more precise no light is reflected).
So, you are no light is reflected lack of light.

DeletedUser

BAH! I'm not gonna join! but I'll quit Iota and join Kappa.

I gotten too bored, IOta is just too easy!

DeletedUser

When is Kappa released? I might join Black Shadows, depends.

DeletedUser6983

You have to be invited into BS you cant say "o i mite join."Diazan has to aprove

DeletedUser

Finally a thread about Kappa! :D

BTW B4 you even start on Kappa let me telll you this. -Black Shadows- will be the top of the board so good luck getting us down!

Let's talk about Kappa :eek:

I disagree with that statement. If you think your gonna be on top you might find yourself in a difficult war because your well known and it means your a bigger target

DeletedUser

Like I said in an earlier post., we will do all our bragging / boasting / showing off ingame, not here in the external forums.