Pnp You can hug or you can fight

• Thread starter DeletedUser14786
  • Start date

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
I stuck with Dark Souls on Selymbria when I thought they'd lose. We battled back and we did better than you, so you can stow that. Tampajason and I fought many battles and many times I wondered if he would win.

There's a difference between being behind and sticking it out, and declaring war on every alliance you meet. TF started out in a strong postition and squandered it foolishly.

Please twist the truth some more. You sent me PMs every day begging us to pact with a whole list of alliances just because Tim Dewey and ROB ALMIGHTY had cities on the same island as you and you were terrified you'd have to defend.

DeletedUser55100

Just had a quick look at Shadys roster, you have to laugh some real serial huggers in there, LOL, a couple have hugged virtually the entire world in Byblos just to get a win and are rotating crowns with every tom dick and harry alliance that sits up and begs , check out their forums, and you have these guys amongst your alliance LOL , seriously dudes when you have Savage members on your roster really not a great idea to make posts moaning about pacts and naps, makes you look incredibly stupid.

DeletedUser55134

Just had a quick look at Shadys roster, you have to laugh some real serial huggers in there, LOL, a couple have hugged virtually the entire world in Byblos just to get a win and are rotating crowns with every tom dick and harry alliance that sits up and begs , check out their forums, and you have these guys amongst your alliance LOL , seriously dudes when you have Savage members on your roster really not a great idea to make posts moaning about pacts and naps, makes you look incredibly stupid.
You just disrespect the best alliance that plays grepolis atm. Shame on you. You are a nobody compared to even their weakest member.

Please twist the truth some more. You sent me PMs every day begging us to pact with a whole list of alliances just because Tim Dewey and ROB ALMIGHTY had cities on the same island as you and you were terrified you'd have to defend.

Oh baloney. I made the occasional recommendation for a pact. And I would've done better defending against Rob and Timothy than any of you have.

You got some nerve talking after what you pulled. You tattled and it did you so little good. Tsk tsk.

Last edited:

DeletedUser53868

Oh baloney. I made the occasional recommendation for a pact. And I would've done better defending against Rob and Timothy than any of you have.

You got some nerve talking after what you pulled. You tattled and it did you so little good. Tsk tsk.

If you would, why did you leave as they rejoined TS? ;)

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach

I don't know what you're talking about. Of course I told the alliance that you called your new friends traitors in one message and then flipped yourself less than five minutes later. Then said you wanted to still be friends.

Since when did changing sides to the enemy during a war become such a "heroic" deed.

DeletedUser34426

You are happy that XS has left your alliance. XS is happy that he has joined TS. You want to rim him. He wants to rim you. In the end it is beneficial for all. Case closed !

I don't know what you're talking about. Of course I told the alliance that you called your new friends traitors in one message and then flipped yourself less than five minutes later. Then said you wanted to still be friends.

Since when did changing sides to the enemy during a war become such a "heroic" deed.

Yes. I know you have forgotten. This is a game. I wanted to still be your personal friend. But you are a very petty and small person, hating others because they don't play the game your way. Well, alright. That's the way you want it. You got it. I didn't want it this way. Nothing I did was personal against you. You take this game personal.

DeletedUser

Yes. I know you have forgotten. This is a game. I wanted to still be your personal friend. But you are a very petty and small person, hating others because they don't play the game your way. Well, alright. That's the way you want it. You got it. I didn't want it this way. Nothing I did was personal against you. You take this game personal.
have a cry baby you. trator and cowarde. run, run, run. hehehe loser.

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Hahaha, fixated much? You seriously need to get over it.. Leave all your hate in the world when a world finishes, when was it 2 years ago .. lol move on..
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser14786

It's now Saturday... Gortyn opens Monday... 2 days. It looks like Priory may be sitting out Twisted's OP on True Fear today (according to Grepolife). I cautiously welcome this development... although of course time will tell. :)

Anybody thinks I'm complaining about NAPs and PACTS? I'm not, and certainly not complaining about all these city slots I've been given while an event is giving me +60% build time on anything I found (read: please attack me). Moreover, nobody in Shadies is complaining. The purpose of my post was to challenge the top alliances leadership to grow a pair show some courage and act like a top alliance before the next similar world opens (new worlds will always draw talented players).

Due to my BP from your diplomacy, only 5 players have more cities than me, and I still have 2 empty city slots and 60K bp to process. :) But I am going to tease diplohoes I've I've done since EN6 (see link). https://en.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/best-pact-request-ever.21673/ This part of the game never gets old! :D

I didn't play world Byblos and I would have said the same thing then as I said here. I'm looking to play on FUN servers and I hope you are too.

Edit: Need to clarify that the rank-and-file of the top alliances don't have any say over diplomacy so me teasing them may be frustrating as they can't do anything about it. So I want to be clear that this whole PnP was aimed at the leadership of those alliances... :) The rank and file members are pretty good players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53868

So that is why we lost less cities without you and the other flippers than with you here.

Says much about your use for either team eh.

I thank y'all for the BP, because some of the guys who flipped are apparently playing their first world, with the huge quality they're showing.

"Gus, prepare the troops for the procession!

So that is why we lost less cities without you and the other flippers than with you here.

Says much about your use for either team eh.

I thank y'all for the BP, because some of the guys who flipped are apparently playing their first world, with the huge quality they're showing.

"Gus, prepare the troops for the procession!

You guys are hemorrhaging cities and you act like you have something to crow about! Lol good one.