Announcement Your Moderator

DeletedUser

Hello Delosians,

It seems you lucky people have me as your mod. I like to sit back and let you all do your thing without interfering if possible. Keep it clean, keep down the spam, and abide by the forum rules. Do that, and we'll get along just fine. ;)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

chrss2128

DeletedUser

Also, I understand you cannot post in the Alliances section at the moment. I'm working on getting that resolved.

DeletedUser

It seems you lucky people have me as your mod. I like to sit back and let you all do your thing without interfering if possible. Keep it clean, keep down the spam, and abide by the forum rules. Do that, and we'll get along just fine. ;)

Hope you got a 5-point harness on because this is gonna be one heckuva ride.

DeletedUser

I don't want to be banned though

Edit: you asked for it...

haters.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

^^^ Animated images are not allowed mate, i would remove it fast if i was you. Welcome Chris, show these njubs how to keep in line ;)

DeletedUser

Bunch o' snitches. I changed it to keep the rats from squeaking while I try to get some work done.

DeletedUser

Bunch o' snitches. I changed it to keep the rats from squeaking while I try to get some work done.

Well it wouldn't have mattered since I read every post ;)

Thanks for fixing it before I managed to check this thread.

DeletedUser

I think they were actually just being informational, but I got all defensive and confrontational about it. , now I feel terrible. I'm gonna go dip raw hot dogs in a tub of mayonnaise and eat my misery away :(

DeletedUser1405

Hey chrss2128 remember me, nice to see you have some responsibility at last.

Will behave, honest i will :D

DeletedUser

Yes I do remember you, one of the few posters from when I started playing :)

DeletedUser31161

chris 2 things i have noticed wrong with this forum.

1) the settings needs to be stickied
2) richard spelled the name of this world wrong and needs to be fixed

you're a horrible mod ;)

DeletedUser3613

Mr P is everywhere, as soon as a new world pops up he feels the need to invade it ;)