Announcement Your Moderator

DeletedUser29066

Same reason .. I also poop and expect to be fed, and I have expensive tastes. I prefer steaks to hay and bird feed.

as for being useless ..... not telling me anything I didn't already know. My own father once told me I was better at doing nothing than pretty much anyone else he knew :eek:

DeletedUser31161

interesting... do you mind being shipped off to the zoo to be examined. :D

DeletedUser31161

right back at you my unorthodox friend (I had a better one in mind but i worry it will be caught for not giving you enough respect ;) )

DeletedUser

I'll start the bidding with one Deadly4000. It will be a horrible embarrassment if someone doesn't outbid that

DeletedUser31161

i'll bid on the Leprechauns grep gold..... oh wait there is no gold ;)

DeletedUser

Phoenix is already after my gold, MrP. And it happens to be in United States pennies

DeletedUser

bet if we do something bad chrss will show up in a hurry :cool:

DeletedUser31161

grammer rebuke is against the rules. hopefully this will get chrssy

DeletedUser1405

You should know by now mods are like public transport, you don't see any for days then 3 appear at the same time. ;)

DeletedUser29066

and 2 of those are usually blue and one has red eyes:D

DeletedUser

I'm back now. Had an issue with forum access from my university. It seems to be resolved. Thanks for behaving :)

DeletedUser31161

noooooooooo............ i mean yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy. chrss you have a big job to do.

1) you still havent changed my first complaint about the settings for the world not being stickied
2) please sticky my milestones and destroy his