Zacynthus history review

• Thread starter DeletedUser23413
  • Start date

DeletedUser36743

Well according to your merry band that faced me in 56 TU was more than worthy of you. Many of us were praised for our abilities to cause havoc even when outnumbered and outgunned. So saying we all sucked was a blatant lie. We were plagued by inactive and simmers and people who thought they could take on your armies by themselves. You may ask Ex.TU We had some masterminds that destroyed your defenses over and over despite the numbers. Your teamwork was good, that is something i will admit, but it wasn't as good at 57's. And if it wasn't for some players, not naming names, then we would have been even more effective. We pushed you back to northern 56 if you look. You controlled all the way to the southern tip before we started our assault. now you own half an ocean. Saying something yet?

dont worry...he has a habit of shooting his mouth.....he is a legend in his own mind....he has a plastic crown....king of kindergarten

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36743

Ahhh... our baby boy mungus. they guy who enacts wisdom in fear and then when he sees the attack is only 280 slingers and such... still throws out the Zeus rage. I am glad I get to live rent free in your head. It gives me pleasure to know that even when I go into VM, you still long for me and think of me often.

Geeze... weirdo. TS won this world. I already said congrats. I will see you in other worlds I would guess... unless the venom or eviction notice guys tear you up first. Who knows... you have enough proxy server accounts to take them all on I would imagine.

Bu-bye.

thats a promise Chad.... and not only will we will do it...we will do it in spectacular fashion...as has not been witnessed before..... he will use a new handle - forever once we are finished with him...

DeletedUser36743

Soooooo......FUNGUS:D
why arent u in sinope playin wit the big boys?
Acting all tough and whatnot on a kindergarten server?lmfao

Listen kid.... When u grow the b*lls to put ur skills to the true test and join the world.. then I'll join just to rim ur @Ss again.lol.... Don't wna embarrass u too much,but I hope u still dnt attack with a swrds nuke.lmfao good times good times :D

Since I'm free to start playing again..u let me knw when n where.. and u can bring ur whole noobdicate n I'll bring a few friends and we can rim u all over again. Ok kido?

lol...he posted in the Sinope forum and was full of gas/bluster (as usual) and then never did join with the Mungus handle (not surprising coz we were on the look out for him) although he claimed to have started there (probably with the Danish Division - which by the way is sinking in Week 4 over there).....anyhow I started there hoping to find him and when I couldnt find him ....I got bored and decided to leave ....

but i will get u Fungus ....sooner than later.....u can run and hide.... but hell is coming for ya

DeletedUser36743

Yep mungus is a noob... :rolleyes: !

Somewhere a village is missing its idiot, and a bridge is missing its Troll.:p

You Sir...deserve a +Rep...for getting us to smile

DeletedUser22517

lol...he posted in the Sinope forum and was full of gas/bluster (as usual) and then never did join with the Mungus handle (not surprising coz we were on the look out for him) although he claimed to have started there (probably with the Danish Division - which by the way is sinking in Week 4 over there).....anyhow I started there hoping to find him and when I couldnt find him ....I got bored and decided to leave ....

but i will get u Fungus ....sooner than later.....u can run and hide.... but hell is coming for ya

No you tool, i am in Coming Later!Anyway do you think i am scared from someone like you?We talked about this and we both know this is team game and no matter how good you are you can`t do anything on your own.You would never understand how much time is needed to finish server speed 1 and in the process to fight against the whole server, so i think you should shut up.
BTW EN is not there so why do you care???

DeletedUser36743

No you tool, i am in Coming Later!Anyway do you think i am scared from someone like you?We talked about this and we both know this is team game and no matter how good you are you can`t do anything on your own.You would never understand how much time is needed to finish server speed 1 and in the process to fight against the whole server, so i think you should shut up.
BTW EN is not there so why do you care???

Oh... why are you there incognito ???..... ..given that you have so confidently claimed you are not scared of someone like me....so then what are you scared of ?? .... answer (do not duck it) so your fan club members know the true reasons.....

and what do you think of the Danes beating the Titanic's glug glug record ???....

and what is the big deal about finishing a Speed 1 server ?...and how is fighting the whole server different in speed 1.....from say some alliance fighting the whole server in Speed 3 ??.....you see its you who has no clue.....

DeletedUser22517

Oh... why are you there incognito ???..... ..given that you have so confidently claimed you are not scared of someone like me....so then what are you scared of ?? .... answer (do not duck it) so your fan club members know the true reasons.....

and what do you think of the Danes beating the Titanic's glug glug record ???....

and what is the big deal about finishing a Speed 1 server ?...and how is fighting the whole server different in speed 1.....from say some alliance fighting the whole server in Speed 3 ??.....you see its you who has no clue.....

You tool, do you think i will bother to play incognito?Grow up, don`t you see i am joking with you?If you don`t have fun doing something then don`t do it.
For the Danes i can`t answer you, i only know Kraniet and i thought that is his old crew he brought with him but i guess they are not.
Difference is about 12 months for your last question.

DeletedUser36743

You tool, do you think i will bother to play incognito?Grow up, don`t you see i am joking with you?If you don`t have fun doing something then don`t do it.
For the Danes i can`t answer you, i only know Kraniet and i thought that is his old crew he brought with him but i guess they are not.
Difference is about 12 months for your last question.

Nice try with the "I am joking"... the truth is you are a gas bag.... all gas no sh%t ....and you are as scared as a pu$$y cat ...

and Kraniet did land in Sinope with his 'dream team'..... and like you was shooting his mouth off...only to discover in Week 4 that he couldnt hack it when playing with the big boys ?... something you will discover soon

The difference is cr@p.... we have been playing non stop for 25 months....Myonia and now Ilaysos...so whats the big deal....you talk as tho you are the first to climb Mount Everest or something... kindergarten bully

DeletedUser22517

Nice try with the "I am joking"... the truth is you are a gas bag.... all talk no sh%t ....and you are as scared as a pu$$y cat ...

and Kraniet did land in Sinope with his 'dream team'..... and like you was shooting his mouth off...only to discover in Week 4 that he couldnt hack it when playing with the big boys ?... something you will discover soon

The difference is cr@p.... we have been playing non stop for 25 months....Myonia and now Ilaysos...so whats the big deal....you talk as tho you are the first to climb Mount Everest or something... kindergarten bully

I am only scared from 2 things in life and you are not one of them.And you talk about Danes like your alliance broke them down but the that is not the case, so don`t take credit for something you did not do it.I told you you can read my posts about them there in EN81, i only know Kraniet..As for this world you can start reading from beginning and then comment.Now my vacation is over just waiting for the rest of TS ;)

DeletedUser36743

I am only scared from 2 things in life and you are not one of them.And you talk about Danes like your alliance broke them down but the that is not the case, so don`t take credit for something you did not do it.I told you you can read my posts about them there in EN81, i only know Kraniet..As for this world you can start reading from beginning and then comment.Now my vacation is over just waiting for the rest of TS ;)

Ok Professor...so what broke them down ??.... u seem to know a lot for someone who is not playing on the server ....

ps: what are the two things you are scared of ? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser22517

I guess ego and they are not the same players i thought they are.Trust me when i am saying this that old alliance Kraniet had was one of the best alliances ever.
Heights and needles :D

DeletedUser

I wish u were as much actions as ur are talk fungus.
it seems that u would only join a talentless world filled with mediocr e players such as urself. So u won't end up being rimmed over n over lol.

It's no wonder u stick to kindergarten servers.:D
take off the training wheels n come ride wit the big boys! N if u can't hang......drink tang, little boy. Here's some advice, win a world with some decent player in it n then brag about it,not if it's filled with noobs.. ur like dominating a bunch of noobs and bragging about it.lmfao
grow up kido:D

DeletedUser36743

@Mungus... I see u arent winning a popularity contest here in Zac....lol

where are your fan club members ?

DeletedUser22517

And this tool is ashamed to show his real name because he was rimmed.I would not be surprised if it is tomthumb or some of his "great" players :D

DeletedUser36743

And this tool is ashamed to show his real name because he was rimmed.I would not be surprised if it is tomthumb or some of his "great" players :D

lol.... what's with calling everyone a tool ???....

and why are u upset with him not showing his real name....afterall you are showing yours in Sinope... maybe he is joking too ?

DeletedUser

Lol fungus.... So when r u gna join sinope with ur so-called ''greatest grepo alliance"..I seem to recall u making a fuss in the externals a while back looking for some competition?...well, they're a Sht load of competitions for u in sinope.

U probably pussed out when u saw the tough competitions,u decided it probably wouldn't be good to bring ur whole noobdicate because you knew you all would be rimmed, just to save ur face :D

Then u probably joined the server wit a dif name to see if ur mediocr e team could hang.. lol I'm just playin, we all u dnt join worlds with any competitions,only if it's filled with noobs so u could dominate n brag about how great u are lmfao ;)

DeletedUser22517

Lol fungus.... So when r u gna join sinope with ur so-called ''greatest grepo alliance"..I seem to recall u making a fuss in the externals a while back looking for some competition?...well, they're a Sht load of competitions for u in sinope.

U probably pussed out when u saw the tough competitions,u decided it probably wouldn't be good to bring ur whole noobdicate because you knew you all would be rimmed, just to save ur face :D

Then u probably joined the server wit a dif name to see if ur mediocr e team could hang.. lol I'm just playin, we all u dnt join worlds with any competitions,only if it's filled with noobs so u could dominate n brag about how great u are lmfao ;)

You call that competition tool?If Zero can do good then every noob can do better.There is no real war there and will never be because none of them have B to fight entire server.In alliance cap 120 both TUS and CS have 4 academies each already.Go and cuddle there!Grow up and don`t hide, tom or chad or whoever you are.

DeletedUser36743

You call that competition tool?If Zero can do good then every noob can do better.There is no real war there and will never be because none of them have B to fight entire server.In alliance cap 120 both TUS and CS have 4 academies each already.Go and cuddle there!Grow up and don`t hide, tom or chad or whoever you are.

Mungus.....can you do SOMETHING other than spew gas - like actually play a server??? or give ur mouth a chance.....

I mean truly...... you are so full of sh*t.....

if there is no competition in Sinope....then why are you sh*tting bricks ?.....put on ur cape...join the world and show us some of your ninja moves...