Zacynthus history review

• Thread starter DeletedUser23413
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Lol, Ur just a typical forum fighter

So convinced ur the best in grepo but does not want to prove it.. lol

Wat ever u say mate, go ahead n play ur kindergarten servers, it's best u stay there so u can do all the talking from afar while the fighters fight in speed 2/3 worlds.

Some advice,dnt brag about how great u are wen ur just gna puss out from a challenge u started :D

DeletedUser22517

Lol, Ur just a typical forum fighter

So convinced ur the best in grepo but does not want to prove it.. lol

Wat ever u say mate, go ahead n play ur kindergarten servers, it's best u stay there so u can do all the talking from afar while the fighters fight in speed 2/3 worlds.

Some advice,dnt brag about how great u are wen ur just gna puss out from a challenge u started :D

Look who is talking, the one who hide himself under different name on public forum.Get lost tool!

DeletedUser

Wat ever noob :D, just make sure u stay out speed 2/3 world's cus u will be rimmed n lose all ur self confidence with it. Ur just conceited n confident now cus u won ur 1st world..

I know I know, I felt like that aswell after I won my first crown:p everyone does actually, but I nvr once thought I was the best in grepo bc I played against lots of talent, but in ur case...

Win a world against noobs n all the sudden become the"best grepo player in the world" alongside the "greatest grepo team in the world-the syndicate" :D lolz

DeletedUser36743

@Mungus deserves another plastic crown for flapping his lips

DeletedUser22517

Wat ever noob :D, just make sure u stay out speed 2/3 world's cus u will be rimmed n lose all ur self confidence with it. Ur just conceited n confident now cus u won ur 1st world..

I know I know, I felt like that aswell after I won my first crown:p everyone does actually, but I nvr once thought I was the best in grepo bc I played against lots of talent, but in ur case...

Win a world against noobs n all the sudden become the"best grepo player in the world" alongside the "greatest grepo team in the world-the syndicate" :D lolz

People with crown don`t hide them self under different names, tool!Show us yourself if you have B ;)

DeletedUser23413

Lol, Munggie. You should join Sinope and get hammered like your fellow mates: Kristianv, Nichy85, DeadOrAlive2, .... It's better than fighting on the forum.

DeletedUser22517

Lol, Munggie. You should join Sinope and get hammered like your fellow mates: Kristianv, Nichy85, DeadOrAlive2, .... It's better than fighting on the forum.

Hammered?One question:How many pacts and naps your BS alliance have?

DeletedUser23413

Less than what TS had in Zac for sure.

:cool: Btw, being hammered is still better than shouting loud on the forum then hide.

Last edited:

DeletedUser22517

Less than what TS had in Zac for sure.

:cool: Btw, being hammered is still better than shouting loud on the forum then hide.

Btw i don`t sell my friends ever like you did ;) You know what i am talking about.And don`t be a tool you know i would never miss opportunity to play against tom and chad if i could play

DeletedUser36743

... you know i would never miss opportunity to play against tom and chad if i could play...

See ... Sr no 5 and 15

Sinope - Chad and tom.png

Now that I have pointed you to them....lets see what you've got .... prepared to put your money where your mouth is ? ...are are u just a pu$$y like i think

...Do you think i don`t know they are there?Anyway now is to late to do anything

So you know they are playing there and yet you are scared to play against them....lol

and its too late because they have 5 and 9 cities each.....tsk tsk....kindergarten bully...

Well the whole wide grepo world can see that you are full of gas...lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22517

So you know they are playing there and yet you are scared to play against them....lol

and its too late because they have 5 and 9 cities each.....tsk tsk....kindergarten bully...

Well the whole wide grepo world can see that you are full of gas...lol

I already told you what i am scared from ;) You should take them in your team the next world

DeletedUser36743

Well maybe i will and maybe i wont.... but i do know....you need to start talking with your mouth....

Like I said....I hope all of Zac is watching Mungus the kindergarten pu$$y show his true colors.... he is scared of Chad and Tom whipping his behind...

Fungus.jpg

DeletedUser23413

Prateek, most of us started Zac when Mungus had 15 or 17 cities and now he thinks it's late to join Sinope. He is actually very good when it comes to chose the game that he have advantages.
Mung, what friends were you talking about? You didn't have spy in our rank this time so you didn't know who were friends with us. Do not judge it from grepostats.

DeletedUser36743

lol...unfortunately for him....grepo is releasing very few new worlds...and I have a vulture's eye on his activity....

So either he will dodge us by using a different handle or will willy nilly have to play with us....either ways we will prove our point... that he is just a loud mouth....

He keeps calling Chad/Tom all sorts of things (btw i dont know either of them...lol)...and keeps running them down...and keeps preening and telling anyone who will listen how he/The Syndicate is the most brilliant thing since sliced bread...and how he will take them down where they play next and how he/The syndicate want a challenge yada yada yada.... now that i have pointed out where they are....he is sh!tt!ng bricks.... coz he knows if he lands in Sinope....peeps with nail him to the cross and tear him a new one....

Well he can hide under a rock....but sooner or later he has to play....and when he does....we will be there

We will repay him for all the flapping of lips with extreme prejudice....

DeletedUser22517

Prateek, most of us started Zac when Mungus had 15 or 17 cities and now he thinks it's late to join Sinope. He is actually very good when it comes to chose the game that he have advantages.
Mung, what friends were you talking about? You didn't have spy in our rank this time so you didn't know who were friends with us. Do not judge it from grepostats.

I meant your former team mates you sold ;) You know exactly what i am talking about don`t pretend.You should not talk about Zac because if i remember right you stopped playing long time ago and had over your account to your brother ;)

DeletedUser22517

lol...unfortunately for him....grepo is releasing very few new worlds...and I have a vulture's eye on his activity....

So either he will dodge us by using a different handle or will willy nilly have to play with us....either ways we will prove our point... that he is just a loud mouth....

He keeps calling Chad/Tom all sorts of things (btw i dont know either of them...lol)...and keeps running them down...and keeps preening and telling anyone who will listen how he/The Syndicate is the most brilliant thing since sliced bread...and how he will take them down where they play next and how he/The syndicate want a challenge yada yada yada.... now that i have pointed out where they are....he is sh!tt!ng bricks.... coz he knows if he lands in Sinope....peeps with nail him to the cross and tear him a new one....

Well he can hide under a rock....but sooner or later he has to play....and when he does....we will be there

We will repay him for all the flapping of lips with extreme prejudice....

I am laughing my A off ;) You have no idea what we are talking because you never played this world and you don`t know tom and chad.If you knew them and if you were in skype room we had together then you will understand why i am running them down.I never forget!
Yes i have loud mouth but in the end i am always right.I play this game because i like it and because the people i play with, something you will never understand...cuddler ;)

DeletedUser22217

Lolis, why did you backstabbed your friends from Spartans in Sinope? Project Mayhem and Spartans in Sinope are FC in Zac.
You had pact, you worked together from the previous world and finally awww you find new friends in TUS and forgot your old friends. You know I have been defending those people from TUS attacks while you were cuddling with them.
Nicely :)