Zero Tolerance Server Destroyers

DeletedUser48096

I just heard from a reliable source that GGN proposed this as TDs new "Blackhole Motto":

One alliance to rule them all,
One alliance to find them,
One alliance to bring them all,
And in the darkness recruit them

Curious the same source also told me that Sir Codfish proposed this as Apocs Motto.

"mendacium, et mentiri dormies"

DeletedUser

I propose a motto for zt ' help us apoco, help, help , help,OL are attacking us again'

DeletedUser46851

Jonny's decision to keep/disband Zero Tolerance was worse than Brett Favre's retirement saga

DeletedUser

So by my count IB should be out of vm or ghost shortly..will zits founder come back or is it another city grab for us? Got my eye on a couple also matlowch.. Just wondering if all these vm d players will return or are even aware of how events have unfolded in herm or did they all just give up? Think they would be surprised to see the silver lining the new war has brought them.

DeletedUser

I agree with Red there about our former ZT members, they are settling in nicely and have been supporting from the moment they walked through the door. Even the Toads behaved respectably when they returned to ZT, they had their reasons and felt the move back was necessary.

The only thing I can surmise from all this is that the problems within ZT were 100% Jonnys fault. :p

You wish. It was all down to the TD lies stacked on top of more lies with a nice side helping of lies.

Now you realize you don't stand a chance of winning it's back to the whining and trying to blame ZT for your own stupidity.

DeletedUser

I have one for OL. "Oh no it looks like we will have to merge into TD after all"

Ha ha !! Don't back down Jon I love it!
' time to go fishing' - best comment ever on grep external history 4 days later you pacted with your worst enemy.disbanding, reforming , getting rid of good players, slagging off ex boneheadz, recalling players and packing with a guy you hate all in the same week.. Your a grep legend mate .

DeletedUser48096

And those lies by TD where what exactly Jonny...? Rather than making assumptions perhaps you could provide a little justification, Your not Sir SWI after all.

DeletedUser

And those lies by TD where what exactly Jonny...? Rather than making assumptions perhaps you could provide a little justification, Your not Sir SWI after all.

We could start with the "We were just as shocked as you were that Killer joined us"

DeletedUser48096

Yes we were shocked when comms from Killer asking to join us came to light within the TD council. As far as we were aware at the time he was a respected and active member of the ZT roster and a ZT council member (at the time) and this was before he started posting his rants (Which was his idea by the way).

If the situations were reversed, wouldnt you be shocked if a respected and active council member from another alliance came to you out of the blue and asked to join?

At first we suspected this was a ZT trick, so we were happy to be proven wrong.

Next...

DeletedUser

You wish. It was all down to the TD lies stacked on top of more lies with a nice side helping of lies.

Now you realize you don't stand a chance of winning it's back to the whining and trying to blame ZT for your own stupidity.

I blame my parents for my stupidity. Genes and all that.

DeletedUser

dont stand a chance ??? - jon thats a bit far fetched - aye i'll give you the favourites tag but you'll merge with TD tommorrow if they get the upper hand over apoco,at least admit that you only have loyalty to the winner then i can get a wee bit of respect back for you..talking about stupidity do you think you have always been a wise ruler...ha ha ha !

DeletedUser

dont stand a chance ??? - jon thats a bit far fetched - aye i'll give you the favourites tag but you'll merge with TD tommorrow if they get the upper hand over apoco, !

Sorry to disappoint you but the answer is a definite No.

talking about stupidity do you think you have always been a wise ruler...ha ha ha

Truthfully. I wouldn't know. I didn't start out leading this alliance and didn't have any intention of doing so. I was just a normal member who got asked to join the council. Then i got handed the leadership because i just happened to be the most active one at the time. It's not up to me to decide if i have been a wise ruler. That would be up to the ZT members to decide. So ask them what they think.

DeletedUser

better change the old alliance profile buddy...i had a question sent it to inglrious b and he aint got back to me yet.

DeletedUser

how many active players are we down to now ?

few enough that we're probably at some point going to have to put our differences aside and sing cumbai ya around a mutual merged alliance or watch the server get the dreaded 30 day count down. Or if we scrap it into ww face the real possibility of a never ending age of wonders a la en52. I can't wait. I miss the days of scrapping it out to the end , the old age of wonders has ruined the game.

DeletedUser33794

few enough that we're probably at some point going to have to put our differences aside and sing cumbai ya around a mutual merged alliance or watch the server get the dreaded 30 day count down. Or if we scrap it into ww face the real possibility of a never ending age of wonders a la en52. I can't wait. I miss the days of scrapping it out to the end , the old age of wonders has ruined the game.

has any world in grepolis ever ended before World Wonders

DeletedUser

has any world in grepolis ever ended before World Wonders
yes many and they are by far the majority speed 1 worlds for obvious reasons..in speed 2 and 3 i have seen the age of wonders happen right at the 6 month mark. The problem with speed 1 is it can and often does take 18 months to reach the age of wonders by which time alot of players have dropped out. In Herm this is a real possibility , hence why all alliances held discussions about trying to keep the server open around christmas ( with one abstaining). Having played this game a long time i can tell you there is every chance with more and more players dropping out and the points going down we will not reach ww , the only way a server grows is by colonising or new players joining. today one alliance could entirely conquer another and we would actually be further away from ww because of rimmed players quitting, the points total for the server would remain identical or even go down if we had smashed everyones walls lol! It is something that ALL alliance leaders will have to address seriously at some point in the next few weeks and come up with a contengency plan. the question being is it worth winning a war meant to keep the game attractive and interesting while closing the server?

DeletedUser33794

Have to agree speed 1 servers are far too slow but it will be quite boring hanging round in 1 big happy alliance