Zero Tolerance Server Destroyers

DeletedUser

Not gonna join your discussion but I will say this. After our OP on exorcistul yesterday it certainly seems TD is being spied on too.
Never before have alot of us seen that many FTs in a harbor..

Seems to me you're just a bunch of hypocrites slandering eachother with things both sides do or have done.

All this talk and backstabbing is getting quite frustrating.

to be fair; if i'm wrong at all, well played exo.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im going to address this as its important. Spying is not lying or cheating - its an important part of Grep and always has been since i staarted playing. I count on spies to get info and any alliance that doesnt utilise them is doomed to fail ,as a strategy game its part of the strategy...even claiming you dont have spies or do when you dont or do is part of the psychology that makes Grep all the more intreging (horrendous spelling i know -but i'm a moron..)

Now some people don't take it as a game they take it very seriously indeed, i count myself somewhere inbetween - i learned a lot of hard lessons in Grep trusting those with more experience and being manipulated and initially i got angry ,but i learned every time.Winning a crown and changing ING is part of the game too- you don't reveal strengths or weakness openly -the same way you would'nt in a real life war.

I noticed that i had to do a lot of explaining here as well, about PnP,why we do it and its place in Grep-you saw the reaction to this thread initially, but it served its purpose.Of course i had motives other than igniting the externals..but propaganda shows you perfectly how seriously or should i say too seriously folk take this game.It makes me worry for their mental wellbeing..Anyway back to spying.There are spies in all alliances at this stage ,we even have amateurs trying to get another spy into OL as we speak(strangers don't tend to join a server and send 6 alliance finder requests without PM's unless they are up to something )The dangerous thing is never having a spy in the alliance, always assume you do -its having one in an alliances inner circle thats lethal to any alliance as was proved recently even the innuendo of such is enoughto bring down an alliance....If im planning op's its always done by pm until the first attacks have landed,by then everyone knows what is happening -hence the beauty of being in a 40 player alliance....OL is perfect its just a pity its a 400 cap not a 40 cap as the players in this server would rock it and it would be the best WW ever.
I do suggets that the next revolt world that opens up withan100 cap we all take the cream and rock that server with what will probably be the best premade ever....but even then their are dangers ...RULLYBULLY in Zac being an example,one player with a quiet grudge from the previous server that turned a premade inside out.Any way ramble over -i'll be back from Vm as soon as RL dictates -whatever happens at least herm aint boring..

DeletedUser

I agree that we should take the opportunity while we are warring to also build an alliance that is ready to go in the next revolt world (with a reasonable alliance pop cap).

DeletedUser

Whoa! reading through this made me time-travel back to The Coalition days.....all the arguing!

I think that Jamo's idea is a great one though! and hopefully the next revolt world will not have such an enormous cap. I really think that is Hermonassa's downfall.

DeletedUser47263

oh, yeah, the arguing... the biggest thing that I don't miss. that shared tab drove me crazy... so much bickering...

DeletedUser

Lol @Insz. Your only proof we have a spy is Exo and those close to him are good players and made sure you hit a brick wall?

I can confirm, we have no spy in TD that I'm aware of.

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
Not gonna join your discussion but I will say this. After our OP on exorcistul yesterday it certainly seems TD is being spied on too.
Never before have alot of us seen that many FTs in a harbor..

Seems to me you're just a bunch of hypocrites slandering eachother with things both sides do or have done.

All this talk and backstabbing is getting quite frustrating.

to be fair; if i'm wrong at all, well played exo.

Sorry to say, but you are wrong.

Unlike ZT, we don't have people who need to go through hoops to get support. Not sure how TD operates but I guess it isn't like us since we have been taking lots of TD cities and haven't lost many/any so far.

DeletedUser

Just to make it clear the backstabbing and slandering part was not aimed toward exo or any one alliance.
The way I typed it was mixing 2 stories into one, my bad..

That had mostly to do with things I've been reading in-game in pm's, which I will not go into for now for a few reasons.

And yes, I did think there might have been a spy to warn of our OP but all the more credit to you guys then.
Should take it as a compliment.

Fyi I'm not speaking for TD or ZT, only for myself.

DeletedUser48096

Archi,

I mentioned the spy ring to Exo to wind him, You know the guy who accused us of everything under the sun.. You can say what you want about my diplomatic skills and I dont claim to be or want to the diplomatic type, This is a game as you say.. Our methods are our own, ultimately which ever wins is what matters.

I have been accused of a lot of things on this world, a number of which I feel are greatly unfounded. Since one thing I dont accept is being falsely accused. Yes I did send an MM to a number of ZTs and that I dont deny but nowhere in that message did I directly threaten any member of ZT who didnt join us, You can take a quote Sir Cod and completely avoid its context. You know that as well as anybody,

We have a massive alliance limit here on Hermonessa, Why not make use of it. MRA label or not..

Also Archi your source has sadly missed the context of my message, Since you have a copy of it you will notice a number of names are ommitted from it and it was not sent to every member of ZT secondly you will understand the context in which the message is written and therefore I find these accustations from yourself and Sir Cod rather hypocritical since you are now in the liars seats since you are manipulating my words in order to discredit me. Now let me make one thing clear you can suggest I threaterned them into joining us, But since so many have joined us that clearly isnt the case and the only thing you have to base that assumption on is a false context that is implied by only posting quotes rather than posting the whole thing.

We were told by TD that unless we joined one of the three alliances left we would wiped out and that anyone not with one of the other alliances by last night would be open to attacks from all of you. We were told you had decided you wanted to wipe us out no mater what and you wouldn't be starting the war on TD till we were gone. That's why we thought you hadn't agreed to the ceasefire.

I actually demand to see evidence of anybody from TD saying this.. Also where did I lie about Pans intentions?, In fact what have I said thats a lie? I have never said anything about Pans intentions and I have not lied in that message MM I sent out. I messaged ZTs offering them an olive branch, I never said we would destroy them or never said we would they should join us and I challenge you to find any direct quote from me saying that.

Say what you want about me.. But I dont feel the need to join in your BS games..

DeletedUser48096

In fact you know what.. Heres the message so the guys in OL can decide if this is threatning

Dear Warriors of Zero Tolerance,

This world is changing and we want you to be apart of that change.... At present two large alliances have risen up and are now due to start a super war with each other. Iam messaging you today to offer you a place in that war. This war is shaping up to be Transient Drifters vs Pandemonium and we would like as many of you as possible to be apart of this war.

Now this is not a threat or an attempt to intimidate you into joining us. This is simply an open offer for you all to consider should you wish to join TD the offer is on the table. I realise some of you have messaged saying exactly this and some I have not, But this is an open offer to you all with no deadline and there will be no negitive reaction against you should you reject this offer. Should you wish to join us all you need do is reply to this message and say you are intrested and I will sort out your invite. Should you reject this offer, Well I wish you the best of luck in this changing world. But a massive fight is looming and we would like as many of you involved as possible. Here on Hermonassa we have a massive alliance limit (400) and we want to make use of that limit.

As stated you have no timelimit to accept this offer so feel free to take your time and think it over should you need it.

Regards

GGN

DeletedUser

That seems to be pretty crystal clear to me GGN , it is a standard letter . Reading over this forum I notice that many players have used quotes to manipulate their points , but this is the purpose of PnP also. I suppose only a muppet would believe it and be offended by the comments considering the sources that are cutting and pasting quotes.

Certainly talking to the new TD members from ZT they are all really fitting in well and united in what appears to be a mutual hatred for the new Pan and some of it's members...as for the city tally so far , congratulations PAN . However boasting about taking in actives and simmers is strange to say the least.. perhaps you will have the courage to attack real targets and if you get success that way then I will take my hat off to you -we can all go into grepo intel and pick of the weakest of the herd, we can all try to manipulate figures as 'real' conquests but you appear to be hitting a brick wall with your attempts at active members so far.

DeletedUser

I'm reliably told

I wasn't privy to all the mail(s) you sent to 50 odd ZT players. I guess it boils down to your word against theirs (plural) and how they subjectively perceived any mail from TD.

Lol @Frogstomp for complaining about having too many inactives & simmers. Would you make a list for us, so we know who to avoid? Perhaps it'll be shorter to make a list of who we don't need to avoid?

DeletedUser

we have no inactives or simmers in OL I think you'll find Mr Fish..was talking about you targeting in actives and then boasting about your city take from TD, but I think you know that you fishy fiend..:p
Pretty sure you know who not to attack without me providing details, but I'm more interested in how both alliances will fair after the simmers burn off and the real fighting begins - its a little too early to boast.

DeletedUser

You'll have to forgive the assumption Frogstomp. For a member of a neutral alliance, your post appeared to be partisan.

Many of these conquests are their new ZT recruits. If they are all simmers and inactives, then I guess you agree with me, they sucked up dregs? ;)

How do you like that GGN? :p

DeletedUser

You'll have to forgive the assumption Frogstomp. For a member of a neutral alliance, your post appeared to be partisan.

With all your cut n Paste PnP some one had to stick up for him. If the time comes I feel your being unfairly teased I got your back, or got your fin or what is it cod's have on their backs anyway? :p

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
I mentioned the spy ring to Exo to wind him, You know the guy who accused us of everything under the sun..

Spy ring, spies, whatever you want to call it. The fact of the matter is you continually boasted about your spy within ZT's council. The proof is all over the external forums for anyone who doesn't believe me. So it stands to reason that you would attempt to do the same with the other alliances. I'm sure your taking in of the traitorous 2dukesy2 is an attempt to get you closer to some of the ex-NG people in Pan. (I guess your dislike of Madamesi91 isn't as great as you have led us to believe after all.)

Our methods are our own, ultimately which ever wins is what matters.

I know, why take anything into account like honorable conduct and fair play when the most important thing is who wins at the end? What could be more important than winning? :p

Yes I did send an MM to a number of ZTs and that I dont deny but nowhere in that message did I directly threaten any member of ZT who didnt join us

The quotes I provided were not from a lay member of ZT, they were from someone in council. Whether he/she chooses to identify themselves at some point is up to them, but perhaps more was said to them than the rest of the people who got your mass message. That part I don't know, but what I know is what I got.

Also Archi your source has sadly missed the context of my message, Since you have a copy of it you will notice a number of names are ommitted from it and it was not sent to every member of ZT secondly you will understand the context in which the message is written and therefore I find these accustations from yourself and Sir Cod rather hypocritical since you are now in the liars seats since you are manipulating my words in order to discredit me.

First of all, I never actually pointed a finger at you; my accusation was at TD in a broad sense. Your mass mail may be one thing but what you told ZT leaders may have been another. I don't know. But if your mass mail and your private messages were so similar, then why did my source say what he/she said?

Also where did I lie about Pans intentions?, In fact what have I said thats a lie?

If what my source says is true, then you lied. You are saying you didn't say it. My source says you did.

Looks like we are at an impasse on that point.

Surely you can't expect us to believe that you only sent a mass mail to TD members without speaking to their leaders.

Say what you want about me..

Not saying anything about you, people can make up their own minds. My only direct quote relating to you was, "GGN, I have spoken to you privately and have felt that our conversations were always straightforward, though necessarily guarded as people in separate alliances will [be]."

frogstamp25 said:
Certainly talking to the new TD members from ZT they are all really fitting in well and united in what appears to be a mutual hatred for the new Pan and some of it's members...as for the city tally so far , congratulations PAN . However boasting about taking in actives and simmers is strange to say the least.. perhaps you will have the courage to attack real targets and if you get success that way then I will take my hat off to you -we can all go into grepo intel and pick of the weakest of the herd, we can all try to manipulate figures as 'real' conquests but you appear to be hitting a brick wall with your attempts at active members so far.

The reason you don't take in hoards of weak players is exactly what you are saying: they are easy targets and them filling up your forums with defense requests and seeing them lose their cities and quit eventually takes a hit on morale.

With that said, I'm not sure if you are just going by what TD is telling you or actually looking things up on grepointel because at a glance, a number of the people who have lost cities are active.

Your post did come across as partisan. Not saying it was or that you are, but I had also made the initial assumption you were in TD.

DeletedUser48096

Spy ring, spies, whatever you want to call it. The fact of the matter is you continually boasted about your spy within ZT's council. The proof is all over the external forums for anyone who doesn't believe me. So it stands to reason that you would attempt to do the same with the other alliances. I'm sure your taking in of the traitorous 2dukesy2 is an attempt to get you closer to some of the ex-NG people in Pan. (I guess your dislike of Madamesi91 isn't as great as you have led us to believe after all.)

Yes Archi, But as I told Sir Cod in a PM, We didnt have a spy in the ZT council. All we did as I said multiple times was the same thing Jonny and ZT tried to pull on us. That being try and create the impression that we did.. Like I said multiple times on here, Turn abouts fair play.. Furthermore I was actually against taking 2dukesy in, But I was overruled on the matter.

I know, why take anything into account like honorable conduct and fair play when the most important thing is who wins at the end? What could be more important than winning?

What was your alliances excuse for this war again?.... I seem to recall it being so you could get the win and by therefore the crown?.. You want to win, So do we.. I respect fair play but this is a game and there is a differnce between the ingames rules and ingame morals. One will get you banned and the other won't. Like I said I have been accused by you and your source and you acknowledge its an impasse. You and sir cod accept that your only basis for this assertion against me is what?... a subjective oppinion?

The quotes I provided were not from a lay member of ZT, they were from someone in council. Whether he/she chooses to identify themselves at some point is up to them, but perhaps more was said to them than the rest of the people who got your mass message. That part I don't know, but what I know is what I got.

First of all, I never actually pointed a finger at you; my accusation was at TD in a broad sense. Your mass mail may be one thing but what you told ZT leaders may have been another. I don't know. But if your mass mail and your private messages were so similar, then why did my source say what he/she said?

Archi, I know who was on the ZT council close to the end. (Jonny, IB, Gondriga, Santa, Mag Ying, Joe, Brandr, Pwnin, Nightsmaster and Spaekhugger). We can rule out IB and Joe are in VM, Gondriga is apparently leaving the game, Pwnin, Brandr, Mag and Santa are members of TD, so that leaves Jonny and Spaekhugger. Now Santa was not on the mailing list (As you may have noticed), He infact reached out to us and asked to join. Same with Mag, Brandr and Pwnin who also reached out and requsted an invite. Now if one of the above sent you that then they are incorrect. In fact I would again infact challenge you to post that message where I or any member of TD offers that threat.. Because as far as Iam aware no such threat has been made. Furthermore I cannot account for your source, Hence why Iam asking for justifiction on the matter. I feel as a result of these accusations I have been unfairly scrutinized and I would like a little vindication on the matter, Either that or you may have a source giving you some unreliable intel. Besides I know already that Spaekhugger has been talking to members of Pan.

If what my source says is true, then you lied. You are saying you didn't say it. My source says you did.

Looks like we are at an impasse on that point.

Exactly... Its one word against another, The burden of proof is on the one making the claim. Thats you and your source.

Surely you can't expect us to believe that you only sent a mass mail to TD [ZT?] members without speaking to their leaders.

I dont, But then again.. Did you speak to their leaders before recruiting Right Hand of Doom, Quillith, Lormnm, Arie001nl or Burr777? I doubt it..

DeletedUser

ok independent take on this , what the heck are you all arguing about? GGN sent a pretty normal invite..both sides have taken on ex- Zt and quite rightly so..who got more and how is kinda irrelevant.

Froggy from experience is pretty neutral and i ve played with him on 5 servers now , his post may well seem partisan but he calls it like he see's it,and as for him and Grepointel (regarding citys taken by whom from whom), he wont mind me saying he's never off it..one of those stats guys he can tell you how many BP you got before breakfast , he is new to this server...however when he gets up to speed he'll certainly become well known here i can promise that. Infact i hear if you say his name 3 times in a mirror he will revolt a random enemy city!!

The time has come to Close this thread and start another one i think so i'll do just that , this has gone so far off topic from the original title i think its a new grep record for subject changes per page, i gratefully accept all thanks for getting the externals breathing again and injecting an adrenaline shot into Herm.

Last topic - Archi please let AIT know no stripper in the cake has arrived as of yet (although i'm in vm,she may be in my inbox when i return),,,SirCod -your money order bounced and mike when i said chocolates and flowers i didnt mean a snickers bar and a dandylion...guys try harder please we really arent that easy at OL ;)

DeletedUser48096

To be honest Jamo I dont know what we are arguing about anymore either, Pushing aside the jabs at me and unsupported claims its lost on me to..

DeletedUser

With all your cut n Paste PnP some one had to stick up for him. If the time comes I feel your being unfairly teased I got your back, or got your fin or what is it cod's have on their backs anyway? :p

This thread has recently seen two Pan players conversing in a gentlemanly fashion and many more TD acting in a most unbecoming fashion. Where was your defence for the loveable codfish when we were groundlessly accused of having spies in TD? *sob*

*cough* sympathiser *cough* :p