Zero Tolerance Server Destroyers

DeletedUser

This thread has recently seen two Pan players conversing in a gentlemanly fashion and many more TD acting in a most unbecoming fashion. Where was your defence for the loveable codfish when we were groundlessly accused of having spies in TD? *sob*

*cough* sympathiser *cough* :p

As a complete neutral (cough cough, collaborator....), i can only suggest thicker scales on your part - to what is obviously a thoughtless and unprovoked attack against you and you alliance of loveable rogues .i will however be monitoring all future posts very closely, as we all know codfish stocks are rapidly depleting and as such they must be preserved and cared for, nurtured even..although some at TDr seem to think your on the endangered species list , there may well be life in the old fish yet ;)

DeletedUser45751

Hello,

In this discussion you have forgotten the decision of ex BH members to leave ZT.
And how this decision has changed the future of Hermonassia.

Why don't talk about real things ?

DeletedUser

suppose you can start your own thread regarding that one plashiff i was trying to wind this one up.....or am i? a ZT resurragance seems on the cards.

DeletedUser46851

I'm surprised the mod hasn't cleaned any of the s**t in this thread. this is embarrassing

DeletedUser

:pro: This is Pnp -Propaganda, suppose its much the same as anything in life -you don't like a tv show,you don't watch it..you don't like a newspaper don't buy it....you don't like the externals discussions, start a new thread or don't come on them...i love PnP-watch my next post i promise just for a laugh it'll melt down the externals with rants and raves, folk threatening to quit,cutting pasting,misquotes,lies blatant twisting of percieved truths...:pro:

DeletedUser

Maybe we should just change the title of the thread to "Zero Tolerance - Excitement builders". Things have got a lot more interesting since their massive u-turn.

DeletedUser

Hell yeah, at first i felt betrayed a wee bit, now its turned the server on its head ,much needed - I can hear that Rocky music in my head again!!

DeletedUser

Hello,

In this discussion you have forgotten the decision of ex BH members to leave ZT.
And how this decision has changed the future of Hermonassia.

How has you leaving changed the future?

DeletedUser45577

Eugene,

There are 1, 118 players left in Hermonassa. This number will also included players that may be inactive or have not yet ghosted.

DeletedUser

700 ish... Meaning we might not get the age of wonders. New wars add excitement but zt are ghosting left right and centre seems this thread name is again relevant

DeletedUser46851

eagerly anticipating the day when Codfish's constant rambling pushes enough people to quit.

He's doing wonders for this world isn't he?

DeletedUser

While I have heard the saying, 'the pen is mightier than the sword', I think your admiration for my propaganda in the above post is verging on the sycophantic. No, it won't spare you from our war machine - but nice try.

Now, to list real reasons why people have quit: The last three people I saw quit did so as your alliance refused to defend them :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46851

yup of course, the truth is finally out. our entire alliance has made it this far because we only look after the individual.

bravo

DeletedUser

reasons people have quit.....
1. my pnp according to Gond (well he changed his mind several times about his reasons so who knows)
2. NG attacking TDR and failing, then abandoning all their players to their fates
3. ZT getting crushed by the coalition then all the foolishness that followed which i cant be bothered repeating yet again
4. The fact that most of the players in herm dont seem to realise this is a war game until they are op'd and suddenly using the RL excuse(while they were happily winning RL was nevr an issue)
5.TT's and boredom apparently- well you joined a speed 1 world ermmmm.

i certainly admire the codfish and his pnp machine..god the externals would be boring without him.I will say however this whole 'i left td cause they didnt love me and support me' well, you just joined from an enemy alliance some ofyour buddies were leaving or spying or rebuilding to launch attacks..and you were the 3 good guys that deserved full 100% backing from minute 1- get over yourself ...everyone is responsible for their own defence and you have to prove your self in any alliance- the ones that have stayed in td as far as i can tell are good active players and give and recieve support..anyone who quits at this stage has just wasted the past year of their lives and cant blame anyone or anything apart from their own ineptitude at what is a pretty easy game.

DeletedUser

Point 4 really gets me. I've seen so many people get a few attacks, post support requests and then complain that no one helps them. It's usually the same people who never post in the forum.

DeletedUser46851

exactly right beefy! people forget that if they lose a city they can get them back.

jam, most of the issues that we are having now isn't from the ex-zt guys, they have been doing a fantastic job. The last 4 to quit included one spy and the other three had been with TD for a long time. One was more active in other worlds, and the other two overreacted in my opinion

DeletedUser

I agree with Red there about our former ZT members, they are settling in nicely and have been supporting from the moment they walked through the door. Even the Toads behaved respectably when they returned to ZT, they had their reasons and felt the move back was necessary.

The only thing I can surmise from all this is that the problems within ZT were 100% Jonnys fault. :p

DeletedUser

I just heard from a reliable source that GGN proposed this as TDs new "Blackhole Motto":

One alliance to rule them all,
One alliance to find them,
One alliance to bring them all,
And in the darkness recruit them