Zero Tolerance Server Destroyers

DeletedUser48096

I have heard it suggested by someone you that kicked that ZT apparently think I am playing with an SIC?

Let me address this simply so even ZT can understand.

1. I'am not as I would have been banned by now if I was. I' am in fact just having fun with how leaky ZT has become and what our informants are sending us.

2. Why would I post screenshots that I personally had stolen. Thats a little bit obvious isn't it, Not even I'am that dumb.

Also did the guy you kicked have the authorization to edit the internal announcements?....... Thats a leak you have yet to fix....

Sorry ZT but you took the easy option in assuming that you have addressed the real leak in your alliance. DanHaag or whatever his name was is just an honest player and you kicked him for no reason. Shame as your driving a small player from the game. You know he messaged me this evening trying to get into TD, Had to turn the poor guy down unfortunately since we are closed to former ZiTs but he wasn't very impressed with how he had been treated and I can't say I blame the poor guy to be honest. Seems a shame that you treat your small players in such a way?

Plus we knew you had declared open season on Tesla Spears before the spy messaged and told us as some of us had realized you had perhaps caught a couple of them supporting us, Hardly something worth bragging about to you on here since you had some justification for it. Even if it is very counter productive for directly contradicting on ZTs stance to small alliances in general. But hey more BPs for us and rubbish morale for you I suppose..

Good night ZT.. Hope you fix those leaky taps soon.. They tend to ruin the foundations if you leave them long enough. :)

Oh by the way here's your latest internals from your board....

nmscorpio24
1. 36.5. Gore 8341 points Ocean 36
2. 7 Ventnor Avenue 7469 points Ocean 36
3. 8 Atlantic Ave 8608 points Ocean 37
4. Snowy 13569 points Ocean 36

fluffythewondercat (Zero Tolerance)
1. 47 Fairy Vale 10869 points Ocean 47
2. 47 Fluffyville 11751 points Ocean 47
3. 47 Nymph Cove 10104 points Ocean 47
4. Raachiel 11046 points Ocean 47
5. Neighborhood 11830 points Ocean 47
6. 47 Soft 12118 points Ocean 47
7. 47 Unicorn taken 9766 points Ocean 47

chango1 (Zero Tolerance)
1. Hayaliel 10849 points Ocean 47
2. DALHART 47 13613 points Ocean 47
3. LUBBOCK 47 11604 points Ocean 47

Creepergaming234 (Zero Tolerance)
1. Bugojno 7626 points Ocean 47
2. Donji Vakuf 3071 points Ocean 47

dreiwellens (Zero Tolerance)
2. Stormtrooper pirates 9759 points Ocean 54

DeletedUser

They arent called ZT any more GGn they are now called VM.-ps if they want any more help in spy hunting from the Ol stance look to your WW islands-best place for em ;)
ps- i claim stormtrooper pirates O54 ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and the penny has finally dropped-like a fecking light bulb going off in my head-cant believe i didnt see it coming-well done all involved-i expect all those zt will be out of vm pretty shortly...and i feel dumb as a bag of hammers now-very very well played.

DeletedUser45299

So Pand & The exiles are under the same roof now putting pand as 2 nd on the server closely behind TD.

Not exactly unexpected but as its recent news thought i would post it here.

DeletedUser

No wonder the server is going downhill and not many new members are joining, have you guys read this thread again? All you guys do is argue and bicker between yourselves about the smallest and most pathetic things, at the end of the day this is a GAME... As you can see from a previous screen grab, one of the mottos of ZT is: 'this is your leisure time so have fun.'
No one is going to have fun if all they can see is you guys arguing... You want more players on this server? You are going the wrong way about it..

'He did this', 'They attacked that', 'Our spy said this', 'You did that'. Grow up lads and lasses, enjoy the GAME...

DeletedUser

No wonder the server is going downhill and not many new members are joining, have you guys read this thread again? All you guys do is argue and bicker between yourselves about the smallest and most pathetic things, at the end of the day this is a GAME... As you can see from a previous screen grab, one of the mottos of ZT is: 'this is your leisure time so have fun.'
No one is going to have fun if all they can see is you guys arguing... You want more players on this server? You are going the wrong way about it..

'He did this', 'They attacked that', 'Our spy said this', 'You did that'. Grow up lads and lasses, enjoy the GAME...

dont think you've quite grasped the whole point of pnp.

DeletedUser

dont think you've quite grasped the whole point of pnp.

I don't think you have grasped what I am saying.. If you make a post saying ZT killed the server, then all you are going to do is help kill the server by not giving new players a good reason to join..

Its like saying come to the server its really fun, and then creating a Thread saying its rubbish..

DeletedUser47263

I think they are enjoying the game, actually, pwnin.

I do wish there was less arguing on here, yes, but it looks like this is simply the way they want to play.

guess we should just have some threads in here where people can argue it out, and some other threads where people can go to actually have fun. I'll see if I can start one of the latter...

DeletedUser48096

Yep its called banter Pwnin...

Or does your side of Bristol not engage in banter?

DeletedUser

pwin have a go at my riddle if you want...(and no using google like red ;))

DeletedUser33794

The edit button told you the player in questions had authorizations.. Take what you want from it Toad its up to you...

This one..

b1f73dc5e1d421dc1306ad55706c9810.png

all that is saying is that if a zt player had grabbed this then it is someone who has/had both forum mod authorisations and access to hidden forums

DeletedUser

Yep its called banter Pwnin...

Or does your side of Bristol not engage in banter?

Oh me love banter long time.. Ahh I used to live in Bristol, my VM was activated cus I moved ;)

EDIT: Not to hide from anybody, before yall start thinking that :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48096

all that is saying is that if a zt player had grabbed this then it is someone who has/had both forum mod authorisations and access to hidden forums

That wasnt the screenshot I was talking about Eugene, I was talking about this one:

7564e511bdfe7d12671b32171d86264d.png

The screen shot of Joe's post I admit was a shot sent by Jonny to Taco Dave of OL and posted on the coalition leaders forum.

DeletedUser48096

Oh me love banter long time.. Ahh I used to live in Bristol, my VM was activated cus I moved ;)

EDIT: Not to hide from anybody, before yall start thinking that :p

Good for a minute I was thinking you could give it, But couldnt take it...

You are after all the guy who used to send out messages to TD players saying things like "Can you take it punk" "You up for this you m.........er?" and " Your alliance is going down"... and various other rubbish..

Strangely enough though after you lost a couple of cities to Mike, Moon and Horn... You stopped poking the bear... Can't imagine why? ;)