EN95 Settings Poll

What settings would you like to see on the upcoming world?

• Speed 2 Revolt

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Speed 3 Revolt

Votes: 148 51.6%
  • Speed 1 Conquest

Votes: 14 4.9%
  • Speed 2 Conquest

Votes: 113 39.4%
  • Beginner's Protection 3 Days

Votes: 34 11.8%
  • Beginner's Protection 4 Days

Votes: 30 10.5%
  • Beginner's Protection 5 Days

Votes: 220 76.7%
  • Alliance Cap 35

Votes: 72 25.1%
  • Alliance Cap 75

Votes: 113 39.4%
  • Alliance Cap 120

Votes: 108 37.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruthie2

Phrourach
I like the settings
Settings: Speed -3; Unit Speed - 3; Alliance Cap - 75; Beginners Protection: 5 Days; Revolt; Morale - Inactive

I think the farming Idea suggested

"Can someone please modify the game so that when you farm every 8 hours your don't have to click on every island where you have a city to do the farming. Even with the "Captain" premium you still have to click 100 times if you have 100 cities with farming capabilities. Is it possible to have 1 button which you press and all cities automatically farm 8 hours or 4 hours or whatever you choose instead of having to spend much time going through each farm clicking the 8 hour or 4 hour farming."

is a good one, it gets tedious farming when you have so many cities.
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser54238

Speed - 3; Unit speed - 3; Alliance cap - 35, beginners protection - 5 days; revolt; morale - active.

I played a speed 1 world once, when you miss a chance for taking a city you need a week to rebuild troops.
Set that ally cap low, so we finally avoid simmers, Harry Potters, kiwi players etc..
If this is a war game, where is the god Ares? I thought he was a war god in greek mythology.. He had some flying dogs (how about a range flyer myth units that attacks? - in addition to this - when you research that addition to the cats, Ares' flying hounds drop stones on the wall and tak it down.). Make purification available to cast on cities, make Ares have some really nice spells like: Immortal strength (no purification possible when this spell is cast), etc.. I think a bit less then 10 years ago you had the idea of the Trojan horse (kind of a 'land CS')? Why not?
Or, set the beginners protection to 2 days and limit the amount of gold that can be used. 2 days, after that, go and spend.
Morale has 2 faces, I survive without it, but it would be more fair play...

DeletedUser54243

the last two worlds were revolt i dont understand this pool...

DeletedUser31976

Can someone please modify the game so that when you farm every 8 hours your don't have to click on every island where you have a city to do the farming. Even with the "Captain" premium you still have to click 100 times if you have 100 cities with farming capabilities. Is it possible to have 1 button which you press and all cities automatically farm 8 hours or 4 hours or whatever you choose instead of having to spend much time going through each farm clicking the 8 hour or 4 hour farming. thanks

This will be great if happens

DeletedUser52342

Speed3
revolt
Beginner protection 5 days
Alliance Cap 120
Unit Speed 2
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser53657

World/Unit Speed 3; Revolt; Beginner's Protection 3 Days; Morale Inactive ; Alliance cap 75
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

I like that farming idea suggested above.

DeletedUser46130

nope, Dimale was a speed 4 world and it opened exactly 1 year ago. Was a great one btw, speed 4 (world and units) would be my preferred settings.
ye but it was cq, and cq sucks :p. Also not a very great world from what ive heard, too many coalitions ect. not what i would call great haha

DeletedUser42565

I was wondering why speed 3 conk was not an option? cheers for this voting anyway.

DeletedUser37948

Ive voted but id like to add that troop speed plays a massive part in the tactics and development of a world it would

i would love to see settings that had very high world speed but very low troop speeds

low troop speeds are the best way to reduce the effects of cuddling they benefit skilled players and localize wars making it impossible for 5 teams to join forces and attack every city in the target alliance.

the vote is awesome but please make slow troop speeds the future for all servers

DeletedUser52992

Here's a thought.... To Bring Spice Back to the game for some Hard Core Gamers..
What about, a world, that doesn't have the "alarm app"!
The app is a godsend for a goodnight sleep. But mucks up the element of surprise...
Oh no... Back to the good old days of spending the last hour before bed time sending troops all over the world, so that you still have some when you wake up... NO thanks.

DeletedUser52992

Why can't we have a world where instead of everyone starting in O45 and filling each island outwards we started with an island in O11 and worked around towards the centre.... would give a whole new meaning to being Rimmed.

DeletedUser42565

Why can't we have a world where instead of everyone starting in O45 and filling each island outwards we started with an island in O11 and worked around towards the centre.... would give a whole new meaning to being Rimmed.

I quite like this line of thinking, I had never considered changing the way we all start out in the worlds, but I also get that, that would mean bigger distances to begin with to fight wars.

DeletedUser52992

I quite like this line of thinking, I had never considered changing the way we all start out in the worlds, but I also get that, that would mean bigger distances to begin with to fight wars.
And make it a rule that WW HAVE to be in the middle 4 Oceans... It would create a mass movement from outside to the centre, with major alliances building and then all fighting for the centre ground. No more of this we have O56 and we are staying here forever and ever and ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.