EN95 Settings Poll

What settings would you like to see on the upcoming world?

• Speed 2 Revolt

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Speed 3 Revolt

Votes: 148 51.6%
  • Speed 1 Conquest

Votes: 14 4.9%
  • Speed 2 Conquest

Votes: 113 39.4%
  • Beginner's Protection 3 Days

Votes: 34 11.8%
  • Beginner's Protection 4 Days

Votes: 30 10.5%
  • Beginner's Protection 5 Days

Votes: 220 76.7%
  • Alliance Cap 35

Votes: 72 25.1%
  • Alliance Cap 75

Votes: 113 39.4%
  • Alliance Cap 120

Votes: 108 37.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser38137

I would very much like to play a world with the settings this game had like four years ago. No heroes or instant buy. We fight with troops and ships not money. Grepolis is a cluster !"*k the way it is. Have an old school world but make it so you must pay monthly to be in it. Other than that, a 2/2 revolt with no morale.

DeletedUser

Revolt is where the real attackers are found lol. conquest is all turtle people's game.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif
lol really? how comes you call turtles cq players while a good cq player plays with no walls, loads of off and tries to land cs on enemy. not to crack revolt 25 wall turtle stacked for 12 hours by the alliance, but to land a cs and manage to keep the siege.

i do not see how cq players are turtles?

DeletedUser31976

lol really? how comes you call turtles cq players while a good cq player plays with no walls, loads of off and tries to land cs on enemy. not to crack revolt 25 wall turtle stacked for 12 hours by the alliance, but to land a cs and manage to keep the siege.

i do not see how cq players are turtles?

Yes Vazgel playing with wall 0 in CQ is much more harder than revolt
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser

could you please stop with Revolt world nonsense are you guys not tired of playing with bireme wall and getting 10k ghost cities with lvl 22 academy stand up and play like a man
most of the revolt players are gold dudes with p2w brutal force players and i undetstand that it is hard to think and plan in long term :)
2/2 with morale active and ally cap 35 so that swimmers can swim in deep sea
and please Conquest please enought with revolt

DeletedUser

conquest is the world of experienced snd clever players
Revolt: bireme in the harbour and just chill haha rookie game style.

DeletedUser51283

conquest is the world of experienced snd clever players
Revolt: bireme in the harbour and just chill haha rookie game style.

Nah mate-from my experience revolt worlds are better for fighting. Besides its practically the same only reversed. Chuck dlu and birs at a city you want, hope the enemy doesn't break it and there you go.

But hey I like both.

DeletedUser54052

Conquest is so boring and unstrategic, very one-dimensional game.

DeletedUser50219

Speed 2 Conquest, Beginner's Protection 5 day's, Alliance Cap 75..

DeletedUser54294

1. Farming. There are a few aspects to the idea suggested by a member earlier I would like to expand on, as I agree, if you are GOLD then farming should NOT BE A CHORE - that is almost the universal rule in games such as these.

So - ONE CLICK FARMS ALL.

Plus - if you have under 10 cities - you get 200% of resources if you are a gold member (Advisors are paid for).

However, from 10-20 cities you get 190% of resources, from 20-30 cities you get 180% of resources, and so on up to 100 cities, where you only get 100% of village resources you should get. This will help smaller players.

Plus, with a certain GOD and spell used, you get 0.1% UPGRADE on that island after 8 hours - up to a maximum of 1% per day.

This will encourage a little more planning where you land your cs, how many of us sit on an island with 2 players and noone comes ?

With 10 gold members needed per island only to get the full benefits, this means that larger players will spread themselves in amongst their alliance allies a little more.

2. WALLS.

I would like us to try a conquest world whereby once you build a wall, you CANNOT KNOCK IT DOWN beyond a certain limit.

- an enemy attacker can knock it down to level 20 with catapults, 18 with flying "something" and 16 with EQ.

- city owner can knock it down a further 2 levels to 14 by demolishing it, plus a further 2 levels using a spell (and favor) from the right god, and a further 2 if all advisors are upgraded and paying 25k of each res to do so.

That will slow down the ridiculous situation I keep coming across of starting an attack to take a city with wall level 18, to find its been knocked down and spelled by locals to 0 - and your CERBERUS now sit in an open field !!!

ITS A FORTIFIED CITY FOR GOODNESS SAKE - THOSE CERBERUS ARE NOT GOING TO LET ANYONE GET CLOSE TO THE DARNED WALLS - THEY BITE !!!

3. Other ideas. I have plenty of other ideas, but het - whose paying me lol
smiley_emoticons_oh-no2.gif

DeletedUser

conquest 2/2 with 35 ally player limit and no gold please and NO ATTACK ALERT then lets see
how good you are guys.
no revolt enough plz last world was revolt too.

DeletedUser

conquest with world speed:1 and army speed:2
75 cap and 5 day protection is great

DeletedUser

Revolt with 3 speed ah good luck good for you unemployed dudes drink cola and eat crisp
1/2 or 2/2 conquest so all can play right?

DeletedUser

2/2 is good too i think so many players who have kids and jobb will be able to play and hang around with unemployed guys.

DeletedUser33794

anything except revolt worlds or speed 1 conquest

bring back old school grepo no instant buy keep the hereoes and alliance size 400

Status
Not open for further replies.